+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone.
I m new here.
File submitted 17 April
Still my status is file received. My question is when my status will change to aip???

You file will go in process this Month, from the trend. Many April candidates are seeing their files go in process this month. Relax

Reactions: Kirjaggu

ifeanyiariwodo

Oct 8, 2019
Day 15
My status remains information requested no email received by me or my supporter.
Please advise on what I can do now.
Submitted March 17
AIP AUG 24

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Day 15
My status remains information requested no email received by me or my supporter.
Please advise on what I can do now.
Submitted March 17
AIP AUG 24

You can check your spam box if there is any message there, if non, wait for some days you will get a message from them. Also note that sometimes the information requested may not be to you or your supporter. It may be to your company, financial institution etc. I will advice you exercise patience for a couple of days after checking your spam mail. Wish you the best.

PLEASE WRITE TO THEM TO INQUIRE, DONT WAIT. Your sponsor can call them.

Manitoba2019

Jul 30, 2019
I had education in MB and job in MB, and I got invitation through IES stream with NOC 1241.
But then I got AINP through EE...
Thanks for your reply, so we could get AINP even while working in Manitoba?? That is really interesting , please give me some details. I am appreciated!

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks for your reply, so we could get AINP even while working in Manitoba?? That is really interesting , please give me some details. I am appreciated!
I am not sure actually, 'cause AINP send out the invitation to apply, but the final decision is totally under their control.
There are possibility you can get nomination even if you are outland or reside in other province, it is also possibile that being rejected due to education & experience in other province.

Manitoba2019

Jul 30, 2019
I am not sure actually, 'cause AINP send out the invitation to apply, but the final decision is totally under their control.
There are possibility you can get nomination even if you are outland or reside in other province, it is also possibile that being rejected due to education & experience in other province.
I see, so what you mean is that when you create EE profile you had chose Alberta as your intend destination ? and later on Alberta send out invitation to you for applying?