+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
You should be actually very relaxed, supporters Call Is a great sign. Normally nominations are issued towards months end, last week of each month to be exact. Just enjoy the ride as you are nominated already.
Thanks for the encouragement bro. Fingers crossed.
Btw, have they acknowledged/accepted the documents you submitted as a response to your ADR?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for the encouragement bro. Fingers crossed.
Btw, have they acknowledged/accepted the documents you submitted as a response to your ADR?
I only received an automated message that my documents are received but profile status has not changed from information requested.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
I only received an automated message that my documents are received but profile status has not changed from information requested.
Okay. Everything will be fine. We shall celebrate together end of October by God's grace.

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
You will be eligible to receive a regular nomination. Under the regular nomination, you will need to submit your PR application by paper to Sydney, Nova Scotia and the process takes longer.

However, you can still be transited to "Express Entry" route if you have a valid EE profile. You can add your EE profile information to your application by sending an e-mail to mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca with your file # and attach a copy of the letter from CIC showing your EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

Trust this clarifies.
Thanks a lot Mate. I created an EE profile, and I sent an email to the address you gave me explaining that I was not aware of the additional time taken when I proceed with the paper based process.

Furthermore, I attached My IELTS, WES and Financial Records (In order to prove that I have fulfilled EE requirements) as well, and requested to link my MPN profile with EE profile. Subsequently they replied to me. Their response was as follows,

"Thank you for your e-mail. You will need to send your job seeker validation code before we can add your Express Entry (EE) profile to your application. Please be advised that your application can be considered for the EE however this does not guarantee that you will receive an EE nomination. If you do not receive an EE nomination, you will have to submit your PR application by paper in the regular mail route."

I replied to this email, and provided my EE details and Job Validation Code, and after one week I received an email from an Immigration Officer requesting me to confirm my Job Validation code. His response was as follows.

"Can you please provide me with your 4 digit Job Seeker Validation Code that would have been provided to you with your Express Entry ID."

Well, I replied to him on the same day, and no acknowledgment or any update so far.

My Timeline:
LOI: 25-03-2019
SP2: 30-03-2019
Status Changed To AIP: 10-09-2019

Well, concerned whether i ll receive an EE nomination, or not. Still hanging on....

Reactions: Ghapharr

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks a lot Mate. I created an EE profile, and I sent an email to the address you gave me explaining that I was not aware of the additional time taken when I proceed with the paper based process.

Furthermore, I attached My IELTS, WES and Financial Records (In order to prove that I have fulfilled EE requirements) as well, and requested to link my MPN profile with EE profile. Subsequently they replied to me. Their response was as follows,

"Thank you for your e-mail. You will need to send your job seeker validation code before we can add your Express Entry (EE) profile to your application. Please be advised that your application can be considered for the EE however this does not guarantee that you will receive an EE nomination. If you do not receive an EE nomination, you will have to submit your PR application by paper in the regular mail route."

I replied to this email, and provided my EE details and Job Validation Code, and after one week I received an email from an Immigration Officer requesting me to confirm my Job Validation code. His response was as follows.

"Can you please provide me with your 4 digit Job Seeker Validation Code that would have been provided to you with your Express Entry ID."

Well, I replied to him on the same day, and no acknowledgment or any update so far.

My Timeline:

Well, concerned whether i ll receive an EE nomination, or not. Still hanging on....
You will, most definitely

Reactions: PrinceManitoba

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019

My Timeline:

Great to see you are making progress with this. Your EE profile ID and job seeker validation code is on your CIC letter (available in your EE profile inbox). You can do a follow up email and attach the said letter.
All the best mate!

Reactions: PrinceManitoba

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
You should be actually very relaxed, supporters Call Is a great sign. Normally nominations are issued towards months end, last week of each month to be exact. Just enjoy the ride as you are nominated already.
true.... @Ghapharr no pressure!!! you are definitely batch October 2019 by God's Grace.

inamul70

Jul 20, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015 -- 3rd line updated on 17-02-2015 -- RPRF encashes on 20-02-2015
Interview........
waived -- DM : 20-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 submitted : 01-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
can anyone guide me how to calculate point for MPNP plz?