+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Can anybody tell me that in mpnp what is the average successful ratio of applicants who achieve loa in past draws

hajjymonsor

Oct 1, 2019
hi all, i am a new member

i would like to ask; how could someone claim 100 points under work experience as SWO from Nigeria

thanks for ur quick response

Sep 24, 2019
Ok. Thank you.
Good morning,
You should be ready for Ielts again.. Hope you will get nomination in this month but still for further process you need valid Ielts.. In my case 5 years back during process while my case was in London Visa office and my Ielts expired so they request to refresh it ..so as per my experience , please be prepare in advance and try to get date for exam as well
yo

wimicity

Jun 25, 2018
Hello, anyone knows how long it takes to get the nomination certificate?
A friend got update on CIC profile that she has been nominated and accepted since sept 24th but to date has not gotten the actual nomination certificate from mpnp.
Anyone knows how long it takes?

Reactions: Miracle2018

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
This is a very tricky request...because NPC will definitely show her parents names. Pls take cognisance of the word LEGIBLE

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
The message is LEGIBLE. Probably the initial document scanned was not legible enough. Resubmit it and if you have any other document you can along. Another option might be to get a confirmation letter from the NPC office to back the Attestation. Be good it will come good God willing.