+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
My supporter was asked if there's any other birth certificate beside the NPC birth attestation, then the document was requested. I guess the PO wants to be double sure
My instinct is telling me they wanted to compare documents because he or she must have submitted the birth certificate to MPNP before somehow! my thought though!

Reactions: richyaddy

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
Hello guy! I always read through this forum and i must confession, your discussion here has really helped me a lot. I mean most time it just satisfies my curiosity and all that. I also wanna share my TL here as i hope it would keep most folks here alive and anxious.

Submission of application: 10 march 19
SSP2: 25 march 19
ADR: 11 sept 19
Assessment completed: 30 Sept 19
LOA: 30 Sept 19
No sponsorship call?

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
Hello guy! I always read through this forum and i must confession, your discussion here has really helped me a lot. I mean most time it just satisfies my curiosity and all that. I also wanna share my TL here as i hope it would keep most folks here alive and anxious.

Submission of application: 10 march 19
SSP2: 25 march 19
ADR: 11 sept 19
Assessment completed: 30 Sept 19
LOA: 30 Sept 19
Congratulations!!

Reactions: richyaddy

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

To those awaiting nominations, I know that feelings when you see others receiving nominations and yours is not coming through yet, you feel a bit anxious and uneasy wishing it could have been you. Please let us relax and know its turn by turn and we shall all get nominations by Gods Grace. Congratulations to those nominated! :) :)

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

To those awaiting nominations, I know that feelings when you see others receiving nominations and yours is not coming through yet, you feel a bit anxious and uneasy wishing it could have been you. Please let us relax and know its turn by turn and we shall all get nominations by Gods Grace. Congratulations to those nominated! :) :)
Very spot on speech! Thank you Bicap...remain blessed!!! It will surely end in praise :):)

Reactions: Jadel2018

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
Hi all, please I need to know what to do. My status just changed to information requested now. Can't see any message in my mail box. How do I go about it.

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hi all, please I need to know what to do. My status just changed to information requested now. Can't see any message in my mail box. How do I go about it.
Calm down! check with your supporter or check your spam folder. if you don't see any useful info then the request must have been directed to a third party...probably school or workplace.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Most times the update appears before the letter arrives your inbox. So wait few days, in case you didn't receive any email then the information requested is to a third party( your sponsor, school or work).

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hi guys;

My sincere and special thanks to u guys. You are such a wonderful family......not forum member.
You people always give me hope and courage. I got my LOA today.

LAA.........................Jan 17
Submission..............March 10
Sp2..........................Mar 26
AIP.......................... Aug. 30
Supporter call..........Sep 6
Assessment complete.......Sep 30
LOA........... ........................Sep 30
Destination.........Postage la prairie

Am glad to be part of u guys
Congratulations.