+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello, anyone knows how long it takes to get the nomination certificate?
A friend got update on CIC profile that she has been nominated and accepted since sept 24th but to date has not gotten the actual nomination certificate from mpnp.
Anyone knows how long it takes?
She needs to check her spam messages or better still write them. Sometimes it takes few days to arrive at the mail.

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Birth certificate, marriage certificate, education transcripts etc
I will advise you get a letter of Authentication from the Director NPC of the state that provided yoi the NPC and back it up with an Affidavit or Notary. stating all documents you submitted are genuine and you make a oath under the law.... My opinion

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
I will advise you get a letter of Authentication from the Director NPC of the state that provided yoi the NPC and back it up with an Affidavit or Notary. stating all documents you submitted are genuine and you make a oath under the law.... My opinion
With letter of explanation if you are unable to get international passport etc,because it is not all parents that had the opportunity to have this back in the days. Letter of explanation must go with it

MPNPIMMI

Oct 2, 2019
Draw 57,

My application status is "Assessment Complete" since last 1 week.

But no LOA received yet, and no call to supporter yet. What does mean and what should I do?

Please guide.

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Wow I am actually shocked to hear this. That’s really cool
Below is the timeline of someone in a group I belong to that got LOA without sponsor call:

COPIED:
*timeline*
Submission:25th March
Sp2: 6th April
Assessment in process:10th September
ASSESSMENT COMPLETE: 30TH September
LOA (NOMINATION LETTER): 30TH September.
God is still in the business of answering prayers, exactly what i prayed for...."NO ADR, NO PFL, NO SPONSORS CALL"

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Below is the timeline of someone in a group I belong to that got LOA without sponsor call:

COPIED:
*timeline*
Submission:25th March
Sp2: 6th April
Assessment in process:10th September
ASSESSMENT COMPLETE: 30TH September
LOA (NOMINATION LETTER): 30TH September.
God is still in the business of answering prayers, exactly what i prayed for...."NO ADR, NO PFL, NO SPONSORS CALL"
Wow. Awesome.

Reactions: ANA SANCHEZ