+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Thank you Canadian Esther . I am happy to say that Nomination dropped yesterday 26th March
However our CiC profile will expire on 28th March am I suppose to accept the nomination letter or I shldnt bother to accept I shld create a new profile and send to the officers

LAA April 13 th2019
Application Submitted June 11th
SP2 Submitted June 19th by Supporter
Then the Loooooong wait
Application Status was on RECEIVED since then and changed to Application In Process just Last week Thursday . That Same Thursday my supporter received an Email for a Skype Jnterview to be scheduled
The Skype Call was done on Monday was a 15 mins Call and Application changed to Assessment Complete Today Nomination Dropped

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Thank you Canadian Esther . I am happy to say that Nomination dropped yesterday 26th March
However our CiC profile will expire on 28th March am I suppose to accept the nomination letter or I shldnt bother to accept I shld create a new profile and send to the officers

LAA April 13 th2019
Application Submitted June 11th
SP2 Submitted June 19th by Supporter
Then the Loooooong wait
Application Status was on RECEIVED since then and changed to Application In Process just Last week Thursday . That Same Thursday my supporter received an Email for a Skype Jnterview to be scheduled
The Skype Call was done on Monday was a 15 mins Call and Application changed to Assessment Complete Today Nomination Dropped

Congratulations Bolanle! I'm Happy for you!
They should have requested for a New Profile though because it's a very tight window.
I will advise you create another Profile ASAP (i.e. today) and advise the MPNP of the New Express Entry Profile Number & Job Seeker Validation Code because the details of your Nomination will be linked to the soon to be expired profile.

Alternatively,
You could contact the MPNP and ask for how to proceed in view of the situation.
Thank you.

Reactions: ADE79

Fatehveer146

Jan 22, 2020
Hi my application assessment complete on 21 March but I did not get any email yet ??
What should I do ? Is there anyone who has same situation?

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
Anyone from draw #68, received any update, sponsor call or nomination?
I am from draw 68.sumited in June 2019,SP2 July 2019.Status changed to AIP on 24th March, and PFL was received on the 25th March, now Status is on ASSESSMENT PENDING.

bassy

Dec 4, 2019
that means offices are working
mine status changes to aip after supporter call on 11
hope for the best
when did ur status change to aip???
Hello
My supporter was called same day 11th March and still in AIP.
Have you gotten nomination

Angeltemmy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
I am from draw 68.sumited in June 2019,SP2 July 2019.Status changed to AIP on 24th March, and PFL was received on the 25th March, now Status is on ASSESSMENT PENDING.
did you get ADR before PFL ? What's your pfl about? I'm draw 68 still AIP

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
did you get ADR before PFL ? What's your pfl about? I'm draw 68 still AIP
No ADR. PFL to proof my Supporter had resided in Manitoba for up to 1 year b4 I submitted EOI and proof of relationship with my supporter. All docs were already attached b4 now, so resent with explanation in a mail. Status is back to Assessment Pending. Wondering how long I have to wait again

Bimbaba

May 6, 2019
Hello Everyone, My name is Bim. I would like to officially start the process for MPNP. My wife and I have done IELTS and processed WES but haven’t started the provincial process at all. I would appreciate if anyone can help to spell things out properly to get us started. Thank you very much.

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
Welcome Bim, to apply under MPNP I assume you or your wife have a family member or close relative in Manitoba as even a friend point wont give you enough points to enable you meet the cut off for now except you studied there or have a job offer there. That being stated, you need to check your eligibility point below to make sure you have at least 60 points over 100.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/#swo-e4

When you meet this criteria, then you go ahead and assertain what your overall ranking is, compared to previous draws here

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MPNP-Expression-of-Interest-Ranking-Points-Grid.pdf

Information on recent MPNP draws can also be found below

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/

Please note that draws for the skilled workers overseas(swo) which you and I fall was held last July 2019 and are yet to resume.You may however create your online MPNP EOI,( expression of interest) and wait, hope and pray.

For further read, check below

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/

Cheers.

Reactions: Wotsit

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
MPNP Application (With Close Relative - SWO) [My Sister]
Draw#: 63
LAA- 11th April 2019
Application Submission Date: 8th June 2019
Application Submission Confirmation of Receipt: 9th June 2019
Settlement Plan 2 Submitted: 10th June 2019
Settlement Plan 2 Confirmation of Receipt: 11th June 2019
Assessment Pending: N/A
Assessment In Process: 21st January 2020
Information Requested: 29th January 2020
PFL Receipt: 29th January 2020
PFL Response: 31st January 2020
PFL Confirmation of Receipt: 1st February 2020
Assessment In Process: 12th March 2020
Supporter Call: 12th March 2020 (14 mins 13 secs)
Assessment Complete: 20th March 2020
Nomination Letter Receipt Date: 3rd April 2020

Just sharing so others can be encouraged. Thanks.
Wishing everyone a Favourable and Speedy Completion. Thank you.

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
LAA- 11th April 2019

Congratulations to you and thanks for sharing. I received a PFL last week too and was wondering when my status will change to AIP again but with this I see it can take up to a month.

What was your PFL about?

May the rest of the journey be smooth.

Reactions: Canadian Esther

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Congratulations to you and thanks for sharing. I received a PFL last week too and was wondering when my status will change to AIP again but with this I see it can take up to a month.

What was your PFL about?

May the rest of the journey be smooth.
I say a BIG AMEN to the rest of the journey being smooth! I also pray same for you and others. Thank you.

PFL
Spouse used different derivatives of his name. Submitted Affidavit with Original Application which MPNP acknowledged in the PFL; however the PFL still stated "the MPNP is concerned with the credibility of the documents."
Spouse's father used First Name & Middle Name singly at different occasions as though alluding to two (2) different individuals. They were concerned with this as well.
Proof of Relationship with MB Supporter. Already Submitted with Original Application. Resubmitted Documents in addition to new ones.

Advise for You
Ensure you "tackle" ALL the issues in your PFL properly and provide a Detailed LOE to "tie" in the facts and documents. Give it ALL you've got! I wish you success!

Processing Continuance After Issuance of PFL
I contacted the MPNP after submission of the PFL response; was told that MOST times (Not all the time) the MPNP Officers wait until the end of the Validity period given on the PFL to continue with the processing.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
I say a BIG AMEN to the rest of the journey being smooth! I also pray same for you and others. Thank you.

Spouse used different derivatives of his name. Submitted Affidavit with Original Application which MPNP acknowledged in the PFL; however the PFL still stated "the MPNP is concerned with the credibility of the documents."
Spouse's father used First Name & Middle Name singly at different occasions as though alluding to two (2) different individuals. They were concerned with this as well.
Proof of Relationship with MB Supporter. Already Submitted with Original Application. Resubmitted Documents in addition to new ones.

Ensure you "tackle" ALL the issues in your PFL and provide a Detailed LOE. Give it ALL you have. I wish you success.

I contacted the MPNP after submission of the PFL response; was told that MOST times (Not all the time) the MPNP Officers wait until the end of the Validity period given on the PFL to continue with the processing.

Thank you.
Wow @ officers waiting till the end of the validity period. The waiting game is killing. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the wishes too. Cheers

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Just a heads-up to all that PR Application Fees for programs like the PNPs (NOT ALL PR Programs) are set to increase come 30th April 2020. Application Fees will increase from $550 to $825 for PA & Spouse, $150 to $225 for Dependent Children; RPRF from $490 to $500. Thanks.

YEYE2002

Jun 3, 2019
Congratulations!

LAA- 11th April 2019