+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

ADE79

Jan 19, 2020
I think they have enough Affidavit from you for now.
You could prepare a detailed LOE; speak with your cousin to brief him/her; and plead with him/her to go to the MPNP office and then do as much as they can to explain the situation of things; again I must say, this is a long shot. Thanks.
Hmmm! I have pleaded with him to go there, but he doesn't seem ready to do that. He actually works with the ministry of justice as a correction officer, perhaps he knows better. And from their refusal letter, their decision is final and no appeal. I will do the LOE tonight and send tomorrow.

ADE79

Jan 19, 2020
I think they have enough Affidavit from you for now.
You could prepare a detailed LOE; speak with your cousin to brief him/her; and plead with him/her to go to the MPNP office and then do as much as they can to explain the situation of things; again I must say, this is a long shot. Thanks.
I really so much appreciate your interest. Esther. God bless you. I look forward to more advice on how to handle this.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
I studied from winnipeg and currently on pgwp. Is it necessary to have only permanent job to be eligible for mpnp skilled workers in manitoba?

i have temporory job with no specific end date.

Kishan13

Dec 4, 2019
Hiii.. recently i applied for paper process in ... federal skill worker overseas nd ... paid fees in express entry is there any query occur due to this... Fees in both parts are equal

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
My application changed to assessment in progresss on Thursday I think and my supporter received an Email that same Thursday for a Skype Interview . The Interview will be conducted this coming week via Skype and I am hopeful for a positive result and Nomination on or before month End . I am draw 63 application was submitted June 11th

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
My application changed to assessment in progresss on Thursday I think and my supporter received an Email that same Thursday for a Skype Interview . The Interview will be conducted this coming week via Skype and I am hopeful for a positive result and Nomination on or before month End . I am draw 63 application was submitted June 11th
Waoh! This is the first I am hearing of an MPNP Skype Interview for an MB Supporter!

Reactions: ADE79

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Seems the nomination will be issued at month end cause those that had their supporter call 3 rd March and middle of March no nomination dropped yet . Do you think they gonna wanna issue all nominations at the same time .

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Dear Bolanle,

I just sent a response to the message you sent me and I'm so sorry for my late response! The original email I used in opening my "Forum" account is no longer my Primary email address, so I only access it occasionally and I'm just seeing your message.
What is your email address? I will give you a contact number for your Supporter to call me ASAP! Hoping I'm not too late to be of help. Thank you.

ADE79

Jan 19, 2020
Dear Bolanle,

I just sent a response to the message you sent me and I'm so sorry for my late response! The original email I used in opening my "Forum" account is no longer my Primary email address, so I only access it occasionally and I'm just seeing your message.
What is your email address? I will give you a contact number for your Supporter to call me ASAP! Hoping I'm not too late to be of help. Thank you.
You're an Angel!!!

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
You're an Angel!!!
Hello Ade,
I'm humbled. Thank you for thinking of me in such light.
I just want to be of help if I can. The journey could be a "long" one and having support from a group such as this can go a long way to encourage us in our quest. Moreover it's a "small" world especially in view of recent happenings.
Thank you once again.