+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #41, #40, #39

jagdeepmalhi

Jul 29, 2016
Hi, I think it would work. But please email MPNP directly with this qestion cause the requirement is for your relative to be either PR or Citizen and must be living in Manitoba for at least 1 continuous year. It doesn't really state that they have to have PR status for 1 year. No harm in double checking, though.
Ok, Thanks for you advise.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Good morning,
My Brother just applied for MPNP skilled worker overseas and his rank scores were 566 by my support mean close relation of sister but it was not enough so we change to settle outside Winnipeg with help of support by our cousion.. So now my brother has score 616 and he just got LAA , my question is what documents require to submit ,my cousion is willing to provide all kind of documents .. please advise in detail..

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Good morning,
My Brother just applied for MPNP skilled worker overseas and his rank scores were 566 by my support mean close relation of sister but it was not enough so we change to settle outside Winnipeg with help of support by our cousion.. So now my brother has score 616 and he just got LAA , my question is what documents require to submit ,my cousion is willing to provide all kind of documents .. please advise in detail..
You need to submit proof of relationship between the applicant and sponsor showing they are first cousins (their birth certs. and parents' birth certs., etc.) and your cousin needs to provide copies of PR Card and Health Card. Hope that helps.

jagdeepmalhi

Jul 29, 2016
Hi, I think it would work. But please email MPNP directly with this qestion cause the requirement is for your relative to be either PR or Citizen and must be living in Manitoba for at least 1 continuous year. It doesn't really state that they have to have PR status for 1 year. No harm in double checking, though.
Mail already send to "immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca." but till now did not get any response. Can any share other mail or platform discuss about my query.

Ujayz

Jan 9, 2018
You need to submit proof of relationship between the applicant and sponsor showing they are first cousins (their birth certs. and parents' birth certs., etc.) and your cousin needs to provide copies of PR Card and Health Card. Hope that helps.
Please i have been trying to apply for an EOI. Can you kindly share the application link. I will be very grateful. Also, any info on another province to apply to for provincial nomination as age is a factor for me. Thanks.

Ujayz

Jan 9, 2018
Please i have been trying to apply for an EOI. Can you kindly share the application link. I will be very grateful. Also, any info on another province to apply to for provincial nomination as age is a factor for me. Thanks.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Thank u so much for response.. i have 1 confusion that main applicant has close relation with me mean i m his sister but i m in winnipeg so his score were not enough by that so now my czn is supporter out side of Winnipeg by that his score is good and he got LAA. so is there any negative impact that y i m not supporting him

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Thank u so much for response.. i have 1 confusion that main applicant has close relation with me mean i m his sister but i m in winnipeg so his score were not enough by that so now my czn is supporter out side of Winnipeg by that his score is good and he got LAA. so is there any negative impact that y i m not supporting him
I think it would really depend on the officer looking at his case. There's always going to be that question why he would like to stay with his cousin rather than with you, so he should be able to prove that he would indeed stay in the city where your cousin is and not move to Winnipeg. Other than that really, there shouldn't be any problem cause either way both you and your cousin is in Manitoba. It depends on the settlement plans that the applicant and the supporter is going to give. Good luck.

Dr Salt

Jan 18, 2019
Yes....my close relative is my brother in law (husband's brother). Any close relative to your wife applies the same to you.
I was already nominated and already received the 600 points and ITA from EE. Waiting now after sending all my documents and medical
Hello Angelique26, congratulations on your nomination. My EoI score is 560, but the draw held is 565 and i got the LAA. Am i to decline it? Also, did you have to send your High School transcript AND University transcript too? Thank you

angelique26

Dec 16, 2017
La Habana
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
I
Hello Angelique26, congratulations on your nomination. My EoI score is 560, but the draw held is 565 and i got the LAA. Am i to decline it? Also, did you have to send your High School transcript AND University transcript too? Thank you[/QUOTE
I think you should email them about the score issue. Wait until they answer and then make an informed decision since it's rare that they invited you out of mistake. In my experience they always answer really fast and detailed.
About the transcripts, yes, I sent both.
Best of luck!!

angelique26

Dec 16, 2017
La Habana
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
I think you should email them about the score issue. Wait until they answer and then make an informed decision since it's rare that they invited you out of mistake. In my experience they always answer really fast and detailed.
About the transcripts, yes, I sent both.
Best of luck!!

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
Hi can anyone plz tell me if my brother in manitoba supprting me, what requirements should be there regarding his work ?is there any particular salary or thinge like that?secondly do i have to proceed through mpnp via express entry or there are other direct ways after getting laa??

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Angelique26, congratulations on your nomination. My EoI score is 560, but the draw held is 565 and i got the LAA. Am i to decline it? Also, did you have to send your High School transcript AND University transcript too? Thank you
Mine is also 560 can you help me in filing nominations