+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Skilled Worker Overseas Timelines (Online Applications)

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Under Strategic Initiatives
Full application submitted 18th May
Application Received 19th May
File No Received : 20th May
Assessment in process : 22nd May

Reactions: Wotsit

thachad098

Jun 21, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I have a question on MPNP. it has drastically changed since we applied 5 years ago so what we did is no longer accurate for my sister-in-law. they are now considering to migrate to Winnipeg as well so we are looking to sponsor them thru MPNP.

I would like to understand first what Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited means. I see scores like 750 up to 900+ as the lowest score, am I correct to think that this already includes the 600 points given by a provincial nomination? Meaning their original score is around 150 to 300+?

thank you for the response and good luck to everyone here.

Reactions: Otaner
Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
21-07-2020
Good day all,

For those who have experience with Manitoba provincial nomination, how do you proof close friends?? Or what are the requirements needed to proof close friends who is a PR

Also can one use gift deed as proof of funds for a provincial nomination? Can the gift deed be in a Canadian bank account less than 3 months before ITA?

I await your responses �

Thank you

Otaner

Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I have a question on MPNP. it has drastically changed since we applied 5 years ago so what we did is no longer accurate for my sister-in-law. they are now considering to migrate to Winnipeg as well so we are looking to sponsor them thru MPNP.

I would like to understand first what Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited means. I see scores like 750 up to 900+ as the lowest score, am I correct to think that this already includes the 600 points given by a provincial nomination? Meaning their original score is around 150 to 300+?

thank you for the response and good luck to everyone here.
Hello, I have the exact same question. Did you find an answer?

Otaner

Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys, my wife wants to sponsor her mother through MPNP overseas, she would score around 80 points out of 100 for that self assessment. I'm just wondering how the last draws have HUGE points if the max in the self assessment is 100. Thanks and sorry for the noob question.

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hello All,

This group seems pretty active, need input from who ever can help.

Anyone applying under Manitoba Skilled Worker Overseas?

If yes then please let me know if it needs jobs under any specific NOC or it could be full-time job under any profession.

What we got and know:

Factor 1: Language Proficiency: 7 IELTS band

Factor 2: Age: 38/34

Factor 3: Work experience: over 5 years in driver testing and restaurant ( husband-wife)

Factor 4: Education: both Masters

Factor 5: Adaptability: Real brother in Winnipeg

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, everyone for your help

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello All,

This group seems pretty active, need input from who ever can help.

Anyone applying under Manitoba Skilled Worker Overseas?

If yes then please let me know if it needs jobs under any specific NOC or it could be full-time job under any profession.

What we got and know:

Factor 1: Language Proficiency: 7 IELTS band

Factor 2: Age: 38/34

Factor 3: Work experience: over 5 years in driver testing and restaurant ( husband-wife)

Factor 4: Education: both Masters

Factor 5: Adaptability: Real brother in Winnipeg

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, everyone for your help
I don't believe there is any specific noc but from what I gather the only overseas applicants that have been invited in the last year are those recruited through a strategic inniative.
It doesn't look like this will be changing soon with the current covid situation.

Seeing that you both have master's would you not score high enough through express entry alone?

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
I don't believe there is any specific noc but from what I gather the only overseas applicants that have been invited in the last year are those recruited through a strategic inniative.
It doesn't look like this will be changing soon with the current covid situation.

Seeing that you both have master's would you not score high enough through express entry alone?
thanks for the response, we do have the education but not the work experience in any NOC qualified field.
the job titles are: Driver Tester and Restuarant server

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi i want to sponser my parents and my brother sister.After how many years of living in manitoba i can sponser my parents and brother sister?
Is there any specific city where they will get more point if i live there in manitoba?
what are the different program and how mich time it takes?
Thanks

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Good Day,please I have a question concerning the MPNP EOI submission,do I need to have my credentials accessed before submitting EOI?

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Assessment Complete 24 January 2020

Nomination Received 27 January 2020

Nomination Received in Express Entry 28 January

So far has happened much quicker than expected :)
Please do I need to access my credentials before applying ?thanks

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Please do I need to access my credentials before applying ?thanks
I don't believe so, as long as your qualifications are from a recognised institution.
However if you want your nomination through express entry you will probably need them assessed in order for you to claim enough points to be eligible.

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
I don't believe so, as long as your qualifications are from a recognised institution.
However if you want your nomination through express entry you will probably need them assessed in order for you to claim enough points to be eligible.
Thanks for your response ,I’ve been so confused on what to do because icas evaluation says it takes 30 weeks for the assessment to be ready.if am going to do that I wouldn’t want my ielts to expire before nomination occurs,
Are you inbound or overseas please.
Didn’t you assess your credentials too?