+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP risk factor

xplore_me

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
since I moved from ontario after graduation, for mpnp - 100points for work experience from another province, does that include part time work done while I was student?

drae

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
since I moved from ontario after graduation, for mpnp - 100points for work experience from another province, does that include part time work done while I was student?
Unfortunately it does include part time work

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
urgent reply needed.

question1)

i have completed my express entry profile on www.canada.ca website, it says i have 60 days to submit my profile, please tell me how to submit my profile? i cannot find a submit button anywhere.

i have not completed my education credentials from (WES) yet, ill do it later once i get selected . please tell me if i should have my edducational documents assessed from WES before submitting my profile or after they approve and select me in the pool and then ask for them:?

question2)

regarding MPNP account, once i complete application for express entry, do i have to link both profiles from canada.ca and from MPNP ? how do i link them together? or they have to be applied separately until i get selected form the pool?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
urgent reply needed.

question1)

i have completed my express entry profile on www.canada.ca website, it says i have 60 days to submit my profile, please tell me how to submit my profile? i cannot find a submit button anywhere.

i have not completed my education credentials from (WES) yet, ill do it later once i get selected . please tell me if i should have my edducational documents assessed from WES before submitting my profile or after they approve and select me in the pool and then ask for them:?

question2)

regarding MPNP account, once i complete application for express entry, do i have to link both profiles from canada.ca and from MPNP ? how do i link them together? or they have to be applied separately until i get selected form the pool?
you can only submit your profile after you have done your eca as you need to fill the eca report number in the profile.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
thanks.

i have also submitted my profile in immigratemanitoba website for MPNP and haven't submitted ECA via WES.

please tell me if i am eligible to be selected in the express entry \FSW pool via MPNP and will they also need to submit all educational credentials before selecting me ? or will they ask for ECA after i get selected in the pool?

let me know.

should i start ECA process via WES ? I am from pakistan.

roughly how long it's going to take to get the ECA process done?

thanks.