+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP processing time

gsq7430

Feb 1, 2023
Hi I want to apply IES, I heard MPNP will take 6 months, but how long will it take for federal government (without EE) to process after I got nomination ?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
T
Hi I want to apply IES, I heard MPNP will take 6 months, but how long will it take for federal government (without EE) to process after I got nomination ?
There is no way to know that, at discretion of processing officer, how complete your application is etc

Reactions: gsq7430

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik
yes you can apply. As long as you have the correct amount in your current bank statement. Just do a gift deed to show where the new amount came from if there was a bulk payment.

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well. I want to ask you that recently I have recieved the notificaion from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank satesments from last three months. My Question is tha can i apply or not?

Regards,
Daniyal Malik