+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
i have the same problem in Education and Relatives and Friends section, and I've done every possible way to eliminate this discrepancy or errors but nothings change, I can't submit my application :mad:

iceboyz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Guys,
My supporter doesn't know what to write in the section "How you will connect the applicant with settlement services offered in Manitoba."
The only settlement service my destination city Brandon (Manitoba) is organization named Westman Immigrant Services.
We have no idea what it is meant by "connect the applicant"

Any advices are appreciated.

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Our sponsor interviewed yesterday, December 14.

Good luck to us!

Poutine2012

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
25-02-2013
AOR Received.
05-04-2013
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-07-2013
Passport Req..
01-22-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2014
nantzlei said:

Good luck to us!
Hooray Nantzlei! I'm sure you'll get your LOA soon. Happy Christmas indeed :))

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Thanks again Poutine! ;)

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
nantzlei said:

Good luck to us!
Congrats Nantziel.

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
Hi! I just received my LOA last dec 4. Here's my timeline:

Submitted online application (Family Support Stream-MPNP): June 15, 2012
Sponsor's interview: nov 13, 2012
LOA received: dec 4, 2012. the letter's dated Nov 19, 2012

For those of you who are still waiting, just be patient. From what I've observed, the process of getting LOAs take 5-6 months. :)

<b>
To carl,

Hi! How's your application for PR going? I just want to ask your occupation, or are you self-employed? My sister's planning to apply under MPNP too, but she owns her own business. I wonder if it's possible to apply if one's self-employed. I tried searching for their NOC classification and I think they fall under retail and trade managers but I'm not so sure. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
dzeanne said:

For those of you who are still waiting, just be patient. From what I've observed, the process of getting LOAs take 5-6 months. :)

<b>
To carl,

Hi! How's your application for PR going? I just want to ask your occupation, or are you self-employed? My sister's planning to apply under MPNP too, but she owns her own business. I wonder if it's possible to apply if one's self-employed. I tried searching for their NOC classification and I think they fall under retail and trade managers but I'm not so sure. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks!
Congratulations on your LOA. Best of luck in the next stage.

providence73

Jul 29, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC 5121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-12
Doc's Request.
08-11-2012
Nomination.....
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
13-07-2013
IELTS Request
none yet
File Transfer...
21-05-2013
Med's Request
06-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
30-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2013
Hi Congratulations on the LOA we applied about the same time and share the same profile. Your post got me excited and worried at the same time :-\ how did you receive your LOA via snail mail in the Phils? my sponsor was interviewed around Nov 27 and we submitted some additional docs on Dec 5 they just informed me that my docs were enough to base a decision on (now the next hurdle is if its approved or not ;D)

Thank you for sharing your experience it gives us the timeline of how the whole process work making the wait seem less stressful I consider it a great gift hahahaha HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
thea said:
is anyone available yo help me answer my sp1
my confuse about my answer
thanks a lot
pm me
need help here... Smiley

I graduated BS Accountancy but haven't tried taking the Licensure Exam that is why mostly of my work experiences are clerical positions, Accounting Clerk II, posting Clerk and Sales Clerk. My current job now is in the Municipal Government as an Accounting Clerk II in which my job description includes preparation of Financial Statements.

In my application I put Accounting and Related Clerks(NOC 1431-C) as my intended occupation.

My question is how to answer this question from SP2
1. Is your occupation regulated?
If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation?
2. If your occupation is reg, can you start the licensing process before you arrive
If yes, explain what steps will you take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba
3. If your occupation is reg, in what related, non regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on you training and work experience
4. If your application is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba yo ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba
5. Are you planning to upgrade you skills before you arrive in Manitoba
If yes, please explain what steps you will take.
6. What steps you will take to improve your English language skill (addl info I already have IELTS 7.5 OBS)

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
dzeanne said:

<b>
To carl,

Hi there. Congratulations on your LOA! My PRV application is fine. Medical Results have been received per eCAS. I am self employed, with a post graduate degree. No problem for applicants who are self employed and running a retail or trade business. If the applicant is qualified under Family Stream for example, then go ahead with the application. Do not confuse it with business immigrants. This category is required to have a huge amount of funds to be used to start a business in Canada. If the applicant is self employed, the required employment documents are usually business registration and tax returns for each year the business has been operating.

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. Congratulations on your LOA! My PRV application is fine. Medical Results have been received per eCAS. I am self employed, with a post graduate degree. No problem for applicants who are self employed and running a retail or trade business. If the applicant is qualified under Family Stream for example, then go ahead with the application. Do not confuse it with business immigrants. This category is required to have a huge amount of funds to be used to start a business in Canada. If the applicant is self employed, the required employment documents are usually business registration and tax returns for each year the business has been operating.
By tax return documents, do you mean the one from BIR? I'm not familiar with these kinds of documents since we only have the business registration permit. My sister's business is only a small stall in the market place here Lipa and we only pay the annual registration fee and the fee for the stall. So I'm not really sure if my sister can use these documents. What do you think? Is she eligible to apply?

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
providence73 said:
Hi Congratulations on the LOA we applied about the same time and share the same profile. Your post got me excited and worried at the same time :-\ how did you receive your LOA via snail mail in the Phils? my sponsor was interviewed around Nov 27 and we submitted some additional docs on Dec 5 they just informed me that my docs were enough to base a decision on (now the next hurdle is if its approved or not ;D)

Thank you for sharing your experience it gives us the timeline of how the whole process work making the wait seem less stressful I consider it a great gift hahahaha HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hi! Merry Christmas! I'm glad my post cheered you up. :) So what docs did they ask you to submit? I was also asked to submit additional docs (my parents' marriage cert and an affidavit) which I submitted a day after my uncle was interviewed. Actually, I was expecting to receive the LOA a month after but it came to our mail box in only 3 weeks. I'm guessing, if everything went well, hopefully you'll get your LOA next week, so it'd be a wonderful Christmas gift to you :)

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
RAC1987 said:
need help here... Smiley

I graduated BS Accountancy but haven't tried taking the Licensure Exam that is why mostly of my work experiences are clerical positions, Accounting Clerk II, posting Clerk and Sales Clerk. My current job now is in the Municipal Government as an Accounting Clerk II in which my job description includes preparation of Financial Statements.

In my application I put Accounting and Related Clerks(NOC 1431-C) as my intended occupation.

My question is how to answer this question from SP2
1. Is your occupation regulated?
If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation?
2. If your occupation is reg, can you start the licensing process before you arrive
If yes, explain what steps will you take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba
3. If your occupation is reg, in what related, non regulated occupations could you fi0nd skilled employment in Manitoba based on you training and work experience
4. If your application is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba yo ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba
5. Are you planning to upgrade you skills before you arrive in Manitoba
If yes, please explain what steps you will take.
6. What steps you will take to improve your English language skill (addl info I already have IELTS 7.5 OBS)

There are some occupations wherein you still have to go through a licensing process (taking board exams, having internships, etc) in order to get a job in Canada. This is true mostly for level A skilled occupations and the licensing process also varies depending on the province you intend to settle down. Like in my case, I am a pharmacist and in Canada, foreign pharmacists still have to undergo 3 exams and internship to be able to practice their profession and there are even specific licensing bodies for different occupations. But I could work as a pharmacy technician/assistant instead, if I won't be able to start the licensing process. That's what I answered in question #3.

To answer questions 1 and 2, what I'd suggest is to do a research on your occupation if you still have to undergo a licensing process. You could begin searching at the immigration website of the province where you're going in Canada.