+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
twix96 said:
Finally I was able to send my documents to Nova Scotia CIO - through DHL. I hope it is complete. Waiting for AOR...GODSPEED!

twix96

congrats... bilis naman... Goodluck and God bless po..

ariza

Dec 8, 2011
accablues said:
Hi, going through the forum it seems - the MPNP migration process is far quicker than any other application. is this correct and by the way what is LOA and AOR

thanks
i guess so.... :) two thumbs up to MPNP... :) LOA - Letter of Approval AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
ariza said:
i guess so.... :) two thumbs up to MPNP... :) LOA - Letter of Approval AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt
Hi Ariza, thanx for yoru reply

ok AOR means that they recieved the application correct

as for LOA does it mean application accepted and now time to pack bags :-\

twix96

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2011
Doc's Request.
07-10-2011
Nomination.....
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
accablues said:
Hi Ariza, thanx for yoru reply

ok AOR means that they recieved the application correct

as for LOA does it mean application accepted and now time to pack bags :-\
HI Accablues, not yet.. :) after LOA, you need to be ready for you VISA application to the Central Intake Office (CIO) of Canada. You will be sending them a lot of application forms again to process your visa as a Permanent Resident.

BAsically LOA means that the province is accepting you to be their provincial nominee... there will be another 6 months more or less of waiting before we pack our things... :)

twix96

gc1817

Dec 10, 2011
twix96 said:
HI Accablues, not yet.. :) after LOA, you need to be ready for you VISA application to the Central Intake Office (CIO) of Canada. You will be sending them a lot of application forms again to process your visa as a Permanent Resident.

BAsically LOA means that the province is accepting you to be their provincial nominee... there will be another 6 months more or less of waiting before we pack our things... :)

twix96

Uyyy excited na oh ;) Good luck Good luck! I hope that 2012 would be a great year for us ;D

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
hi ,i am sure this question have been raised couple of time and I have tried to search it over the forum but not been lucky

anyway - what if fulfill all other requirements but don't have family ties in Manitoba

and 2nd part attached to above - have family ties but elsewhere i.e. Ontario

what are the likley chances of getting the application approved under MPNP - I have emailed them but don't think will recieve reply any time soon

any suggestion/ideas

thanks

ameerafg

Dec 3, 2011
twix96 said:
UPDATES!!! GOD is GOOD!

APPLICATION DATE : August 26, 2011
AOR : August 27, 2011
Req for other docs : October 07, 2011
SPONSOR interview : November 23, 2011
LOA : January 2, 2012 dated Nov 29,2011

Twix96

Congrats Twix, What are the documents that needs to be ready before you have LOA in hand?

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
accablues said:
hi ,i am sure this question have been raised couple of time and I have tried to search it over the forum but not been lucky

anyway - what if fulfill all other requirements but don't have family ties in Manitoba

and 2nd part attached to above - have family ties but elsewhere i.e. Ontario

what are the likley chances of getting the application approved under MPNP - I have emailed them but don't think will recieve reply any time soon

any suggestion/ideas

thanks
Hello

You can only apply under MPNP Stream if u have two affidavite of support from ur friends or close relative staying in manitoba as PR or Citizen since almost more than one year

If you hv no friends and no relative thn u cant apply under this stream

If knw somebody else there thn u can approch them to sponser u for application and if he or she agreed thn u may apply under this stream also they will charge something which u should hv to pay to them (sponser)

If u r in india and luking for sponser u can be in touch with me so tht i can give u contact details of few friends those r staying in manitoba who can sponser u to apply for ur file but they may charge u near about indian rupees 8 lakh or more or less if u bargain with them

Be in touch on amp_reck@yahoo.co.in

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello

You can only apply under MPNP Stream if u have two affidavite of support from ur friends or close relative staying in manitoba as PR or Citizen since almost more than one year

If you hv no friends and no relative thn u cant apply under this stream

If knw somebody else there thn u can approch them to sponser u for application and if he or she agreed thn u may apply under this stream also they will charge something which u should hv to pay to them (sponser)

If u r in india and luking for sponser u can be in touch with me so tht i can give u contact details of few friends those r staying in manitoba who can sponser u to apply for ur file but they may charge u near about indian rupees 8 lakh or more or less if u bargain with them

Be in touch on amp_reck @ yahoo.co.in
ADITMPAN2 ehem ehem rs8lacs :-X

not from india and not willing to follow this route - but thanks for the suggestion ;)

bacaiib

Jan 11, 2012
I applied under Family Support MPNP in first week of May 2011. Submitted the desired/additional documents in July 2011 end. Till date nothing has so far been heard from them. Can Anybody tell as to whether at present which applications are going to be finalised and how much more time, it is going to take in my case.

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Hi everyone. My sister finally submitted her online application today. After 5 hours, she received an email from mpnp indicating her file number......

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
mhersol said:
Hi everyone. My sister finally submitted her online application today. After 5 hours, she received an email from mpnp indicating her file number......
congrats - quick n efficient

best of luck

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi good day again! One more question from me. How do applicants receive MPNP replies (eg. LOA, AOR, request for additional documents, etc.)? Is it through email or through mail? I'm asking this because I don't have a permanent address now since I am working here in Abu Dhabi in a project basis. I usually change locations. I can put my present address as mailing address but there are no mail deliveries here. I cannot give my company's PO Box because they usually lose it. That is based on my experience. Pls help me regarding this. Thank you & God bless.