+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP-NOC2016/NOC 2021 Changes_ Code 93888 Confusion

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
I raised the webform regarding my ineligible account a week ago. No, response yet. If you hear from them please let me know. NS PNP office transferred my nomination within one day.
Hello,
When did you get the NSEE nomination?
Last Friday, I received an invitation letter from the existing my EE profile and accepted it, but 600 points have not been added yet.

I applied for NS nomination and it was approved without the officer assignment.
So I don't know where to send the inquiry mail about this. You were assigned to an officer and exchanged emails with him?

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
Hello,
When did you get the NSEE nomination?
Last Friday, I received an invitation letter from the existing my EE profile and accepted it, but 600 points have not been added yet.

I applied for NS nomination and it was approved without the officer assignment.
So I don't know where to send the inquiry mail about this. You were assigned to an officer and exchanged emails with him?
Did you email immigration@novascotia.ca ? Hopefully, they will contact you.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I raised the webform regarding my ineligible account a week ago. No, response yet. If you hear from them please let me know. NS PNP office transferred my nomination within one day.
Hi Brother,
I really really need your help.
I’m from the same NS PNP.
can you explain how did you link PNP with new express entry profile ?
My current profile has been ineligible after changing NOC code.
I emailed PNP office and one officer (officer 16) advised me to contact IRCC.
but no reply from them and it’s been a month.
please help me bro,

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
Hi Brother,
I really really need your help.
I’m from the same NS PNP.
can you explain how did you link PNP with new express entry profile ?
My current profile has been ineligible after changing NOC code.
I emailed PNP office and one officer (officer 16) advised me to contact IRCC.
but no reply from them and it’s been a month.
please help me bro,
Hi, I am really sorry about what you are going through. I requested NS immigration through email to reissue a nomination certificate for my new EE profile number. I also tried to get help from IRCC by raising a web form, but IRCC did not reply to my web form yet.

Can you email back and particularly request to reissue the nomination certificate? I saw in news there are many cases of ineligible accounts after changing NOC. So hopefully our all ineligible accounts will be recovered by IRCC as it has become an issue for many PNP applicants.

I wish you good luck with your process.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Hi, I am really sorry about what you are going through. I requested NS immigration through email to reissue a nomination certificate for my new EE profile number. I also tried to get help from IRCC by raising a web form, but IRCC did not reply to my web form yet.

Can you email back and particularly request to reissue the nomination certificate? I saw in news there are many cases of ineligible accounts after changing NOC. So hopefully our all ineligible accounts will be recovered by IRCC as it has become an issue for many PNP applicants.

I wish you good luck with your process.
Thank you brother. I will send an email to the official who replied me before.
Is it the right person to doing changes on PNP or do I need to send email which you mention on previous email ?
Which NOC code did you used with new profile?
93888 ? Have you got 600 score with new express entry profile?
Thanks in advance and showing patience

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
Thank you brother. I will send an email to the official who replied me before.
Is it the right person to doing changes on PNP or do I need to send email which you mention on previous email ?
Which NOC code did you used with new profile?
93888 ? Have you got 600 score with new express entry profile?
Thanks in advance and showing patience
Try emailing the officer you previously emailed. If you do not get a positive reply try again with that email too. I used the 2021 NOC code in my new EE profile. And I got a 600 score on my new profile.

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022
Try emailing the officer you previously emailed. If you do not get a positive reply try again with that email too. I used the 2021 NOC code in my new EE profile. And I got a 600 score on my new profile.
I have a same case like you, but Did you get the new nominee certificate with the new EE profile ? I asked OINP for the new certificate and they said they The OINP will only issue a new certificate of nomination if it is being extended beyond its expiry date.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I have a same case like you, but Did you get the new nominee certificate with the new EE profile ? I asked OINP for the new certificate and they said they The OINP will only issue a new certificate of nomination if it is being extended beyond its expiry date.
I think they don’t give you new nomination. They will use the same nomination for linking your new profile. It’s depends on type of officers, I heard that some of them don’t ok to linking new profile rather than waiting to clear this issues by Ircc.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Nice to know that, so you didn't faced any issue while updating the NOC to 93888? Did you changed your NOC back in Nov 2022 when they IRCC notified to do so?
Yes I change my actual job noc code to noc 2021. After ITA I changed it to 93888 while submissiom of EE application.