+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP-NOC2016/NOC 2021 Changes_ Code 93888 Confusion

sKSAU

Nov 20, 2022
Hi everyone. MPNP nomination received on Nov 16 2022. My MPNP nomination letter has a 4 digit code. But my express entry file would be based on a primary code(on Previous foreign experience) other than the NOC code(current job) mentioned in my PNP letter.
ITA not received as of now.
Do I still need to mention 93888 in every Occupation or do I need to update the profile with NOC2021 codes?

Please guide.
Appreciate your help.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
Hi everyone. MPNP nomination received on Nov 16 2022. My MPNP nomination letter has a 4 digit code. But my express entry file would be based on a primary code(on Previous foreign experience) other than the NOC code(current job) mentioned in my PNP letter.
ITA not received as of now.
Do I still need to mention 93888 in every Occupation or do I need to update the profile with NOC2021 codes?

Please guide.
Appreciate your help.
We have the same issue. Have you found any solution?

iqu

Dec 9, 2022
Hi, I am also in a similar situation. I have an PNP nomination from before with 4 digit noc code. Now should I use 93888 or update to NOC 2021?

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
Yes, I experienced the same, after updating to NOC to 93888 my EE profile became ineligible. But some people they have updated with NOC 93888 and have not experienced anything like that. It may be a technical issue.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
I received PNPEE nomination and entered 93888 and there is no problem, but the problem is not added 600 points lol
It's already been 3 days since I received the nomination.Did you add a score? Does it just say that the profile is ineligible?

Reactions: Miracle2018

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
I received PNPEE nomination and entered 93888 and there is no problem, but the problem is not added 600 points lol
It's already been 3 days since I received the nomination.Did you add a score? Does it just say that the profile is ineligible?
yes the points were allocated.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Yes, I experienced the same, after updating to NOC to 93888 my EE profile became ineligible. But some people they have updated with NOC 93888 and have not experienced anything like that. It may be a technical issue.
then what should we do now? did you got any solution?

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
then what should we do now? did you got any solution?
I created a new EE profile and requested the provincial body to reissue the provincial nomination. My new profile is with NOC 2021 and points are updated with an extra 600. The only doubt now I have is whether I will get the ITA or not.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
I created a new EE profile and requested the provincial body to reissue the provincial nomination. My new profile is with NOC 2021 and points are updated with an extra 600. The only doubt now I have is whether I will get the ITA or not.
you will definitely get the ITA. How much time does province took to transfer 600 points to your new EE profile? I got nomination from Manitoba. I do not know how much time they will take. do you also have nomination from Manitoba?

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
But the issue is to get the ITA EE profile should be up to date. According to the IRCC website, I have to change the NOC to 93888, but I am afraid to do so because of my previous experience with the ineligible profile after updating it to 93888. I am waiting until the next draw.

My EE profile was instantly updated with 600 points after accepting the provincial nomination.

My nomination is from Nova Scotia.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
But the issue is to get the ITA EE profile should be up to date. According to the IRCC website, I have to change the NOC to 93888, but I am afraid to do so because of my previous experience with the ineligible profile after updating it to 93888. I am waiting until the next draw.

My EE profile was instantly updated with 600 points after accepting the provincial nomination.

My nomination is from Nova Scotia.
I raised a web form today just to let them know about this issue. after you create your new EE profile and reach out to nova scotia PNP office to transfer your nomination to the new profile. how much days they took to transfer?

Manuju

Dec 9, 2022
I raised the webform regarding my ineligible account a week ago. No, response yet. If you hear from them please let me know. NS PNP office transferred my nomination within one day.