+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Manitoba July 2012 applicants - SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HERE

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hi Guys,

This is Monique, new comer here.As your guys said,this forum is very usefrul.
You know,waiting time is really killing.We need to encourage each other to go through this hard time.

As we know,from July 2012 on new immigration policy implements,not sure what will change next.
Could you guys who apply PNP Manitoba from July 2012 on,share your experience and time schedule~~

Wish all of you good luck~ :)

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
My timeline is
App submitted : around 13 July 2012
Stream : Family stream (my brother-in-law sponsors us,not sure it is family stream or general stream?)
Application submitted directly in Winnipeg by my brother-in-law
AOR : waiting

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi MOnique,

Indeed this forum is very useful.

So, you applied through mail? I was told by my uncle that processing of all MPNP is now getting really slow as there is a huge backlog that they are now trying to finish. He was told that probably mail application will take longer than usual from after June. This is why I opted to submit my application online. And I did this last June26 and surprisingly still no news after getting my file number. This means the back log issue is true and we have to be more patient as there will definitely be a longer wait. Let's keep praying we get answers soon. Goodluck with your application.

Regards,
Polay

barkley

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-11-2012
polay_ph said:
Hi POlay,
I submitted my on line application last June 27 2012, got my file number June 29, 2012, my relative received SP2 form that she needs to submit it asap, July 13, 2012 submitted SP2 now waiting for the process.

Lets all pray and be positive!!!

Lesley

Hi MOnique,

So, you applied through mail? I was told by my uncle that processing of all MPNP is now getting really slow as there is a huge backlog that they are now trying to finish. He was told that probably mail application will take longer than usual from after June. This is why I opted to submit my application online. And I did this last June26 and surprisingly still no news after getting my file number. This means the back log issue is true and we have to be more patient as there will definitely be a longer wait. Let's keep praying we get answers soon. Goodluck with your application.

Regards,
Polay

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
I think it was applied through mail. We prepare all the documents in our country and mail all the original documents to Manitoba,then brother-in-law as a sponsor,signed some documents,then mailed to the immigration office in Winnipeg,i think.
You said you submit your application online,so how about your documents?don;t you need you provide?
It is kind of dispressed that if the application take longer and longer. How long do you expect?I am not sure how long I need to wait?I was told that MPNP is the fastest process way to immigrate to CANADA,but it seems that it is not. :'(
Good luck to you and share with me your process time.
We need to go through this killing waiting period~

polay_ph said:
Hi MOnique,

Regards,
Polay

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
moniqueyu said:
My timeline is
App submitted : around 13 July 2012
Stream : Family stream (my brother-in-law sponsors us,not sure it is family stream or general stream?)
Application submitted directly in Winnipeg by my brother-in-law
AOR : waiting
Dear,

Best of luck with your application, kindly share your time line under mpnp application 2012 thread

For your information For family it's only mother/father/son/daughter/grandparents/first cousins/niece/nephew/aunt/uncle so u are under general stream.

Chk time line in tracking sheet link in my signature

Regards
Bk

robertlowe855

May 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
24-9-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
Hi All,
my timeline:
Applied July 3rd online, Strtegic Initiative stream
got file number July 4th
waiting, waiting, waiting...

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Dear BK,
Your tracking sheet in you signature is really useful~`
I will keep my eyes on it, thanks for sharing~

biddukhan said:
Dear,

Best of luck with your application, kindly share your time line under mpnp application 2012 thread

For your information For family it's only mother/father/son/daughter/grandparents/first cousins/niece/nephew/aunt/uncle so u are under general stream.

Regards
Bk

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
moniqueyu said:
Hi Guys,

This is Monique, new comer here.As your guys said,this forum is very usefrul.
You know,waiting time is really killing.We need to encourage each other to go through this hard time.

As we know,from July 2012 on new immigration policy implements,not sure what will change next.
Could you guys who apply PNP Manitoba from July 2012 on,share your experience and time schedule~~

Wish all of you good luck~ :)
Monique,

What are the changes being referred here that came into effect on July 2012?
Could you share them please?

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
"NOTE: From July 1, 2012, until January 2013, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will temporarily stop accepting applications to the Federal Skilled worker program."

Policy is changing all the time~~Maybe there will be some change on MPNP,anyway in manitoba's immigration website,it said there is no impact on MPNP from the recent Canada immigration policy changed.

You guys can share updated news you heard if any~

sanity said:
Monique,

What are the changes being referred here that came into effect on July 2012?
Could you share them please?

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
moniqueyu said:
"NOTE: From July 1, 2012, until January 2013, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will temporarily stop accepting applications to the Federal Skilled worker program."

Policy is changing all the time~~Maybe there will be some change on MPNP,anyway in manitoba's immigration website,it said there is no impact on MPNP from the recent Canada immigration policy changed.

You guys can share updated news you heard if any~
Thanks, It wasn't clear if you were referring to MPNP in the initial post.

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hi biddukhan

Will you updated your tracking sheet link in your signature time to time?

By the way,how to add signature?

biddukhan said:
Dear,

Regards
Bk

aixaix

Jul 26, 2012
Hi all,

I am planning to apply for MPNP general stream but I have concerns.
What if upon submission of my mpnp application my marital status is single and along the way I get married and wants my spouse to be my dependent and change marital status to married, what are the appropriate actions?
Please advice.

Hope someone will enlighten me.

Thank you.

Aug 16, 2009
Please help me what to do with my online application because i have entered the wrong stream to apply instead of applying thru family support stream, i applied under strategic initiative stream. I can no longer access information with regards to that. I already submitted my documents and got my file number and i got an e-mail implying that i was not legible for that stream and was asked to submit a copy of an invitation to apply that was sent to me in this i can not furnished any copy because I am supposed to apply under family support stream, please can anyone help me fix this...thanks in advance!

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
nepheliefernandez said:
Please help me what to do with my online application because i have entered the wrong stream to apply instead of applying thru family support stream, i applied under strategic initiative stream. I can no longer access information with regards to that. I already submitted my documents and got my file number and i got an e-mail implying that i was not legible for that stream and was asked to submit a copy of an invitation to apply that was sent to me in this i can not furnished any copy because I am supposed to apply under family support stream, please can anyone help me fix this...thanks in advance!
Kindly reply the email stating the above reason that you made an error and request that you will be re-applying for the family stream. I applied for the Strategic initiative stream and one key document you must submit is the invitation to apply letter which must be scanned and uploaded with your online application.

Since you are not qualified under that stream, it is obvious that your application will be rejected but you can apply all over again. That is one good thing about the online application unlike the paper application where you have to wait for your notorised documents to be returned before you can re-apply.

All the best.