+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Manitoba July 2012 applicants - SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HERE

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
I am from China,applied GS. and I worked as accountant,but worked in 3 different companies before.

the letter said"please provide updated notarized letter of reference confirming current status of employment stating period of employment(start and end dated or the date the letter of reference was issue)"

so how about my former working experience in the other 2 companies?I don;t need to provide?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moniqueyu said:
I am from China,applied GS. and I worked as accountant,but worked in 3 different companies before.

the letter said"please provide updated notarized letter of reference confirming current status of employment stating period of employment(start and end dated or the date the letter of reference was issue)"

so how about my former working experience in the other 2 companies?I don;t need to provide?

Congrats Monique!

This is a goodnews for GS applicants. I believe you have to be comprehensive on the Job descriptions IN ALL companies you have attended. Titapie your next. :D.

tita pie

Dec 11, 2012
moniqueyu said:
Hi Guys,

I have received AOR,(applied in July 2012) it was mailed to my relative in Manitoba,
but it said my document about working experience is too simple,i need to resend documents about working experience,how you guys prepare your working experience?

could you please help me? i am confused
Monique,

Good to know that there is movement with our application.

As I understand it, they need you to prepare your detailed job description. Meaning, you should indicate your duties and responsibilities with your work/s and have it signed by your immediate superior or manager. Since you worked with 3 companies, and you can longer obliged some of them to sign your job description you prepared then you can submit copy of the duties and responsibilities they gave you when they hired you.

Hope this helps and please keep us posted.

honey08

Feb 26, 2010
Hi monique

Just provide the description of your 3 jobs
And the date when you start and end of job
With sign of your employer with notarize..

Goodluck!!! :)

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
I also submitted my application in September, 2012 through my relation. I have not received AOR. What is the average processing time to obtain AOR/LOA?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonokene said:
I also submitted my application in September, 2012 through my relation. I have not received AOR. What is the average processing time to obtain AOR/LOA?

Hello solomonokene,

Usually the AOR (File number) is issued within 4-5mos from the date of application. LOA (approval/nomination letter) is issued 4-5 mos after you have received your AOR. We have noticed that the process is sort of slow at this time for GS because those who have applied last July is just starting to receive their AOR (this is according to the tracking sheet). I hope this helps. ;D

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
Hi kurtsebastian,

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate.

Kind Regards!

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
kurtsebastian said:
Hello solomonokene,

Usually the AOR (File number) is issued within 4-5mos from the date of application. LOA (approval/nomination letter) is issued 4-5 mos after you have received your AOR. We have noticed that the process is sort of slow at this time for GS because those who have applied last July is just starting to receive their AOR (this is according to the tracking sheet). I hope this helps. ;D
What happens in case there is delay in case processing from obtaining the initial AOR to receiving LOA from MPNP, then applying to CIO, then medical & visa issuance & the applicant age has exceeded the minimum age requirement by this time? Applicant age was within the bracket before AOR & even the LOA, but due to delay in processing, the age has exceeded. Will the applicant be denied visa or case will be processed to conclusion? Appreciate an expert advice.

Meetinder

Dec 8, 2012
moniqueyu said:
Hi Guys,

This is Monique, new comer here.As your guys said,this forum is very usefrul.
You know,waiting time is really killing.We need to encourage each other to go through this hard time.

As we know,from July 2012 on new immigration policy implements,not sure what will change next.
Could you guys who apply PNP Manitoba from July 2012 on,share your experience and time schedule~~

Wish all of you good luck~ :)

Hi
I heard that they had stopped checking applications coz of some changes in policy from October 2012. And will restart in January after Christmas vacation. I guess now they will start checking out files.. All the best!!
Let me know if u got any recent information.
Good luck to all n me ;)

Meetinder

Dec 8, 2012
moniqueyu said:
Hi Guys,

This is Monique, new comer here.As your guys said,this forum is very usefrul.
You know,waiting time is really killing.We need to encourage each other to go through this hard time.

As we know,from July 2012 on new immigration policy implements,not sure what will change next.
Could you guys who apply PNP Manitoba from July 2012 on,share your experience and time schedule~~

Wish all of you good luck~ :)
Hi
Can u plz tell me step by step procedure once we submit application.
Sponsers get a call or not?

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Dear All,

I made the notarized emplyment certificate when I applied MPNP in July 2012,in the certificate, it was company A,

while I received AOR and it was repired to send notarized letter of reference,my employer sent me letter of reference of company B.

In face company A is the headquater in USA,company B was the company I worked in China,and it was a mistake in the employment certificate before,and I have sent E-mail to MPNP office,explainning:
"(company A is the headquater in USA,my employer sent me the letter of reference of the company I worked in China,that is company B)
Sorry if any inconvenience or any misleading, and thank you very much for your precious time."

I am extremly worried :'( that they will refuse my application because of this mistake,,could any one can give me some advices?thanks a lot

nilpa

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12
AOR Received.
june-12
IELTS Request
already submited
Interview........
07-Nov-2012
Hello all,
Please help me..!
I m New here!
AND I M FROM INDIA!

My time line is below mentioned.
File submitted from winnipeg by my close friend on
Feb-2012
AOR received : April-2012
Sponser was intetviewd o(telephonic) on 07/11/2012
My interview was on 08/11/2012.

Nirali Patel

My queastion is that its a almost 2 months above but I didnt get LOA.
SO HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES FOR LOA?
Pls give me reply ASAP!

NIRALI

nilpa

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12
AOR Received.
june-12
IELTS Request
already submited
Interview........
07-Nov-2012
Hello solomonokene,

Hello all,
Please help me..!
I m New here!
AND I M FROM INDIA!

Feb-2012

Nirali Patel

Pls give me reply ASAP!

NIRALI

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilpa said:
Hello solomonokene,

Hello all,
Please help me..!
I m New here!
AND I M FROM INDIA!

Feb-2012

Nirali Patel

Pls give me reply ASAP!

NIRALI

Hello NIRALI,

Usually the LOA is issued within a week after the interview (according to the trend or timeline here), if you have provided an Indian Mailing address it will take a month for you to receive it. I suggest you have to email and ask them if they have issued already a decision on your application. ;D