+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi iza,

Yes we are under the General stream. They required/We submitted proof of settlement fund (Bank Certificate & Bank statement- make it Certified copy signed by the banks' authorized person) to CEM included in the visa application package.

Goodluck!

candy13

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everybody, nice to meet you.

Anyone here is under Family Support category? I'm going to apply under this category. Would you mind share your experience and application track here? Thanks

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
I submitted my application for MPNP under Family Stream.

In my MPNP application, I only mentioned that my accompanying dependents are my 2 elder daughters(I have 2 daughters and 1 son and they are all mentioned in my application). In case I receive my Letter of Approval from Manitoba, is it possible that when i submit my application to Canadian Embassy, I could include all my family members as my accompanying dependents including my husband?

I decided before to accompany my 2 daughters first and then my son and my husband, but i think it's better if we'll come altogether in one time.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me a reply.

Issah

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
After a long time waiting. Finally i got my visa!. This march 27 is my arrival to winnipeg!.

Thanks God! :))

April 08, 2009 - St. Luke clinic forwarded my medical result to CEM.

march 30, 2009 - medical examination and additional documents submitted to CEM.

march 24, 2009 - i receive AOR and letter for medical. and request some documents.

Feb 18, 2009 - submit my application in Canada embassy makati.

Dec 10, 2008 - receive letter of approval from manitoba.

sept 2007 - received me a letter from manitoba to updated me that my application can be on process.

july 2007 - submit requirements application to Manitoba.

thanks!..^_^

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
Congrats! Merge wow that was a long wait whats the story behind?

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

we are about to send our documents for the Manitoba PNP -General Stream.. Would anybody know here what is the total processing time for the general stream? Thanks!!

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
gud Pm everyone!

i just wanna ask u guys about how long will an SNAIL MAIL arrives at its destination?? its about a month since they mailed me a letter from manitoba... ??? ::)

Pls. help me on this. Thank you!

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
wengski said:
gud Pm everyone!

i just wanna ask u guys about how long will an SNAIL MAIL arrives at its destination?? its about a month since they mailed me a letter from manitoba... ??? ::)

Pls. help me on this. Thank you!
what stage are you now?

Mar 9, 2010
kidrobot said:
Hello everybody, nice to meet you.

Anyone here is under Family Support category? I'm going to apply under this category. Would you mind share your experience and application track here? Thanks
kidrobot, sharing with you my time line

MPNP Family Support

June 2007 - Submitted application to Manitoba
July - AOR
June 2009 - LOA
Aug - PR application
Nov - Medical done
March - PPR waiting

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
twistedbubbletea said:
kidrobot, sharing with you my time line

MPNP Family Support

June 2007 - Submitted application to Manitoba
July - AOR
June 2009 - LOA
Aug - PR application
Nov - Medical done
March - PPR waiting

Thanks twistedbubbletea. Need to wait 2years? So long? :eek:

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
Congrats Merge!

Hope you'll settle successfully in Winnipeg also. Favor please, once you're there, can you give us an update regarding your experiences? Like looking for a job, house hunting, cost of living, etc.. I'm sure most of us here will be more than grateful to learn what is life as a new immigrant from someone who is a member of this forum..

Thanks and best of luck! :)

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
enjiniko said:
what stage are you now?
hello! i just submitted our family support stream application last July 2009, my aunt(who is the PRINCIPAL SPONSOR) was called by the MPNP 1month after(Aug 2009), but i haven't received any letter yet(even the Letter of Acknowledgment), my aunt follow up my application only to found out that they have mailed me a letter last Feb. 29, 2010, but until now i haven't receive it yet (its almost a month) thats why im asking you about that so called SNAIL MAIL i have read on this forum...

Thanks ENJINIKO!

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
wengski said:
hello! i just submitted our family support stream application last July 2009, my aunt(who is the PRINCIPAL SPONSOR) was called by the MPNP 1month after(Aug 2009), but i haven't received any letter yet(even the Letter of Acknowledgment), my aunt follow up my application only to found out that they have mailed me a letter last Feb. 29, 2010, but until now i haven't receive it yet (its almost a month) thats why im asking you about that so called SNAIL MAIL i have read on this forum...

Thanks ENJINIKO!
snail mail is a registered mail that's the reason why it is called as snail. It really takes time before you received your mail usually a week or two or sometimes a month. For E-mail or electronic mail, once this was used by the visa office you'll received the message right away. How's the interview of immigration officer to your principal sponsor? What was the result of the interview to your principal sponsor? Did you ask your aunt about this? Just keep on praying and let's hope that you're going to get the AOR or it is much better if you'll received the LOA.

joji

Oct 19, 2009
merge said:
Good News!...

i got my Passport Request true phone call. last march 19, 2010.

can i ask, can u familiar to Appendix A?

Thank You!

hi merge
thats gud news, congrats