+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
bjr said:
hi guys, i'm under manitoba PNP, i received LOA Aug., 2009 and i had my medical together w/ my whole family last Feb. 12, 2010 & already forwarded to CEM mar. 01, 2010, im waiting for the request to submit my passport, guys what do u think? how long it takes?
Based on what I read here, it usually takes between 1-3 months. Inform us if you received your PPR.

Winnipeg is your destination?

Best of luck to you and your family.

vvlc

Feb 10, 2010
Hi there! I just received my AOR last March 4, 2010 (I passed all docs and paid application fee on Feb 22, 2010 - for those interested with my timeline). Aside from AOR, I also received a separate letter requiring additional documents such as:
• completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for me and my wife
• Police certificate from overseas (USA)
• my education documents (transcripts of records and diploma)
• my employment certificates from all past and present employers
• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF)

To be honest, I'm not sure where to start. I have a lot of questions in my mind and I hope y'all can enlighten me...
• I have already passed the IMM5406 form when I submitted all docs to Canadian Embassy last Feb 22, 2010 and when I received the AOR they're asking for a copy again?!?! They even attached 2 blank forms - for me and my wife - and they also highlighted all the fields that I need to fill-out/accomplish. I'm really confused since they highlighted the part which you have to sign if you don't have a spouse or a common-law partner (in section A) as well as the one where you only sign if you don't have any children (section B). I didn't quite get it why I have to sign those since I'm married and we have a daughter. Do I really need to sign those?
• The letter indicates that I should pass all docs within 60 days from the date appeared on the letter, but the processing time for FBI police certificate normally takes a minimum of 13 weeks – so that’s more than 3 months. I don’t have any idea how to inform the Canadian Embassy about my situation. I’m afraid that they might think I’m not interested to continue my application if I failed to submit all docs within allotted time. Can I pass other documents first and just note Police clearance issued by FBI to follow? Any thoughts?
• Is it safe to pass my original diploma? Are they going to return it to me after processing my application? Do you suggest requesting for another copy of Diploma, just to be safe?
• Is RPRF the same as landing fee?
• Do I need to put the sticker that has the file number outside the envelope when I pass all additional documents?

I'm sorry if this is a little long and if I’m asking too much. Big thanks for those who can answer my questions!

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi vvlc,

yes you have a lot of questions, but i guess it's normal .. ;) We are family of 4 bound to Winnipeg and right now we are awaiting for the passport with visa stamped on it.

1. I think you need to submit again the original form IMM 5406, just put N/A or not applicable for the highlighted field that need to be fill out. Do try to read again "how to complete the forms", it was indicated their that you need to put N/A if it's not applicable with you and don't leave it blank.

2. Did you ask the US embassy if how will it take? Actually your case is almost same as mine,my husband was also asked to submit a police clearance from japan embassy with in 60days. And we thought that it will take 90 days to received it but we received the police clearance within 45 days. So just hope and pray, i'm pretty sure that the Canadian embassy already knows the timeline that they are giving.

3. In my case, we submitted a notarized photocopy of our diploma. And i guess it works..

4. Yes RPRF is same as landing fee.

5. Yes you should put the sticker outside the envelop for them to easily track your application.

I guess i answer your questions well. Those answers are based in my case. You can ask others if they do the same as mine. ;)

Good luck!

candy

clarice_ldr

Feb 7, 2010
Iloilo City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CE Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-06-2008
Doc's Request.
09-2008 & 01-2010 update Employment & proof of funds
Nomination.....
04-02-2010 (dtd 12-01-2010)
wengski said:
good day everyone....

my auntie called me last night she said that she went to mpnp office last week to update our application..the officer replied that they have already sent me a letter last feb 27, 2010..i was so puzzeled if what letter i will be receiving?? i just wanna ask you guys if you have received any letter coming from MPNP before receiving the LOA?

BTW, I only applied last aug. 18, 2009..could it be the LOA?? :eek: :D im so excited for that said letter to arrive at my doorstep! :eek: ;)

please help us...tnx
hi weng!

it may be the Acknowledgment (AOR) of your application package, but if you're lucky it may already be the LOA.

let's hope it's the latter.

cheers,
clarice

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Aya,
Have you received your visa? Still waiting for ours. We both sent our respective passports last Feb 24. How about your ECAS? Mine is till in-process.
Thanks

vvlc

Feb 10, 2010
candy13 said:
hi vvlc,

yes you have a lot of questions, but i guess it's normal .. ;) We are family of 4 bound to Winnipeg and right now we are awaiting for the passport with visa stamped on it.

1. I think you need to submit again the original form IMM 5406, just put N/A or not applicable for the highlighted field that need to be fill out. Do try to read again "how to complete the forms", it was indicated their that you need to put N/A if it's not applicable with you and don't leave it blank.

2. Did you ask the US embassy if how will it take? Actually your case is almost same as mine,my husband was also asked to submit a police clearance from japan embassy with in 60days. And we thought that it will take 90 days to received it but we received the police clearance within 45 days. So just hope and pray, i'm pretty sure that the Canadian embassy already knows the timeline that they are giving.

3. In my case, we submitted a notarized photocopy of our diploma. And i guess it works..

5. Yes you should put the sticker outside the envelop for them to easily track your application.

I guess i answer your questions well. Those answers are based in my case. You can ask others if they do the same as mine. ;)

Good luck!

candy
thank you very much. i really appreciate it:)

vvlc

Feb 10, 2010
candy13 said:
hi vvlc,

Good luck!

candy
candy, where did you have your medical exam? also, after you passed the result for medical exam and paid the RPRF, how long did you wait for the PPR?

thanks again!

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi vvlc..

We took our medical exam @ Timbol clinic in Makati last Dec. 17 and submitted (by the clinic) the result last Jan. 5 & 12. I send the RPRF together with our visa application package to the Canadian Embassy Manila. Received the PPR ( passport request) last March 4 and send the passports to the CEM last March 13. And now we're waiting for the passport with visa stamped on it..

joji

Oct 19, 2009

Good luck!

candy

[/quote]
hi candy, i have read your reply to vvlc. and i've learned that you sent notarized copy of diploma...me, i sent the original docs they were asking such as diplima, tor, employment certifictes, do you think they are going to return those back to me? we had our medicals last dec 29 and submittted to embassy jan 11...until now we're waiting for PPR.

JOJI

joji

vvlc

Feb 10, 2010
candy13 said:
hi vvlc..

We took our medical exam @ Timbol clinic in Makati last Dec. 17 and submitted (by the clinic) the result last Jan. 5 & 12. I send the RPRF together with our visa application package to the Canadian Embassy Manila. Received the PPR ( passport request) last March 4 and send the passports to the CEM last March 13. And now we're waiting for the passport with visa stamped on it..
Cool... Thanks again for answering my queries. I wish you and your family the best of luck!

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
clarice_ldr said:
hi weng!

it may be the Acknowledgment (AOR) of your application package, but if you're lucky it may already be the LOA.

let's hope it's the latter.

cheers,
clarice
tnx for the reply....hope its the LOA were waiting...good luck to all of us.

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
Hi joji..

Sorry for the late reply. Fyi, the PPR letter (passport request) that they had send to me last March 4, it was written their that the passport with immigrant visa, confirmation of permanent resident forms and the original documents will be returned by the COurier collect.So I guess they will send it back ( original documents).

Good luck..

rade

Feb 13, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2008
Nomination.....
Dec. 2009
AOR Received.
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 2010
Med's Done....
Mar. 8, 2010
Passport Req..
Jun. 21, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 28, 2010
LANDED..........
In God's time......
bjr said:
hi guys, i'm under manitoba PNP, i received LOA Aug., 2009 and i had my medical together w/ my whole family last Feb. 12, 2010 & already forwarded to CEM mar. 01, 2010, im waiting for the request to submit my passport, guys what do u think? how long it takes?

thanks,

bjr
Hello. It seems we have the same timeline. Our medical and other docs were submitted March 3, 2010.

By what I have read here it takes about 1-3 months after medical is submitted to CEM for PPR to be received.

I guess we would be lucky if we receive it this april.

Where in Manitoba are you headed? Update here if you receive your PPR.

Lets hope for the best and pray. Good luck.