+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi mflicerio,

Many thanks for your advice. I can't say I didnt think of not declaring that experience onto my application, however, i wanted to make my application as truthful as possible. I could try though to check if I can still find my old ID's (as I remember we returned them to the company prior to the closure) or even old payslips just as sort of proof that I did work there. One post from a different site though says, I can write a letter explaining the whole thing. I'd probably end up doing both, if I am lucky enough to find ID's or payslips. I'm quite sure I have a note stating my promotion to Senior dealer. I'll include them too. Again, many thanks for your insights.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Canadian said:
Yes the condition is you must stay in Manitoba for 2 years. After that you may move to another province but your sponsor might not be able to sponsor applicants in the future. You are the one who asked the question. Be grateful for the replies you are getting instead of being sarcastic. If you don't believe it, then why don't you research on your own? Do not expect forum members to do the research for you.

@ Canadian :

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me should we have to stay in Manitoba forever so that my sponsor doesn't lose the power of sponsoring others ? or its 2 year limit and after spending 2 years I can move anywhere else in Canada, Will this be a trouble for my sponsor or its okay ?

I think you misunderstood my question, I wasn't being sarcastic but I was searching for correct answers ASAP. I hope you didn't mind.

I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling here but this forum really gave me some hardcore information which I was unable to find anywhere else.
Especially "BLESSED ME" member here who helps everyone, I appreciate your efforts for educating us :)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polay_ph said:
Hi manitoba123,

thanks for your response. i totally agree with you about people doubting someone whether they actually worked for some company if there is no such evidence. ofcourse there should be no problem obtaining a proper cert of employment with any company a person has worked for. my concern is that, if you take a look at my earlier message, is that, this company can no longer be contacted as this has ceased operation. which is why i had to leave it, together with my previous colleagues, hence no possibility for getting a cert from them. my question is, what other alternative does one like me can do with such case mentioned?

My pleasure! Its better to email or call the MPNP office and explain your situation to them, or ask from PRO members at this site. But the problem is that the MPNP will not help anyone and they'll go with their rules, They may reply that you MUST get some proof or we'll not count that experience. You should try to contact the CEO or any HR manager of your ex company, They must have been working anywhere else, You can search out for them on social networking sites etc. Its not that hard to trace ex employees. If you can contact some responsible persons from your ex company and 3-4 people agree to give proof of your experience, It may solve your problem. Or you can try from taxation office, company's records, or any other place where the company was registered and first prove that the company did existed from the website and other evidence, Then prove the company got dissolved, then u just have to prove that you worked for the specific number of time. Pay slips can help too. Provide as much evidence as you can so the MPNP can confirm it and count your experience.

Remember, Don't do anything illegal because its very easy for them to trace and you may lose your chances of getting PR in future. Best of luck and don't worry because if you are on the right path, You'll never fail :)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as my case is concerned, I am tired of waiting and waiting and its been 1.5 years. Now waiting for the LOA and don't know how much time it will take after LOA to get my PR ? Don't know why do they take so much time :(((((((((((((

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where its written that we have to stay 2 years in Manitoba after getting PR, otherwise our sponsor will lose the power of sponsoring anyone else in the future ?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we switch our application from mail to online ? kindly let me know. Thanks.

should we email them or call them for changing it to online because the mail system is taking too much time. Kindly let me know. Thanks.

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
don't worry too much..your LOA will give you instructions as to what will be your next steps..
but to prepare ahead, after receiving LOA, you will send a new application package (called PR/visa application) together with LOA (placed on top of all papers)...

depending on your VO time frame, you will receive MR and AOR after they receive your PR fee...then you undergo medical..

you don't pay the settlement funds..those are your money you take with you when you land to Canada as funds during your first few jobless weeks or months as you settle in Manitoba...you don't give the settlement funds to anyone, it's yours...

landing fee or known as RPRF is 490 for each person except the dependent children (legal, illegitimate, or adopted) less than 22 years old and not a spouse of anyone...you pay them with your new application package with LOA.don't pay with cash, send it via manager's check or bank draft as accepted by your visa office...you can pay it with your PR fee (in different check),or pay it later when asked...

for complete info as to the detailed step by step, see cic site

hi blessedme, the RPRF is 490 what? dollar? we didn't include this yet with our application, would there be a problem later on?

JiGZ

Oct 3, 2010
Manitoba123 said:
Where its written that we have to stay 2 years in Manitoba after getting PR, otherwise our sponsor will lose the power of sponsoring anyone else in the future ?
It was part of the settlement plan signed by the sponsor:

just go to immigratemanitoba website and search manitoba supporters..settlement plan-part 2..

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Manitoba123 said:
Can we switch our application from mail to online ? kindly let me know. Thanks.

should we email them or call them for changing it to online because the mail system is taking too much time. Kindly let me know. Thanks.
U can't switch as its not a play station game. Sorry to say so but u will have to wait until u listen smthing from them. Well no matter u can
go online & apply but it will end up bothering them & may be they will be confused among 2 applications.

As its a long time u hv been waiting for, may be u can write them to ask whats going on. i mean smtimes there are sm postal mistakes as well. May be in the same mail u can ask them if u can apply online as well ? hv u received acknowledgment letter from their side ? id yes provide them the ref. n ask why its getting delayed so much ?

Hope that will help.

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
bhavin007 said:
I have Applied my MPNP file in month of sep 2011 and I got My AOR in month of Jan 2012.

I would like to ask you How long it takes time to have a Nomination Letter once we get AOR like jan 2012.I want to know approximately time like JUNe or july 2012?And then How long it takes time to have a visa From Delhi Office Like 3 months or 5 months?
Can any one give me a answer plz?

Thanks

Hi Bhavin,
It Usually takes 6-9 months. This is what I have experienced from this forum. I got my AOR in the month of February. I guess may be July- August you would get your and following month I wish mine.

Best Of luck and stay in Touch.. Regards,GD
uote]

Claire Marie

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
Hello, for those who received their PPR already may I know how did CEM informed you is it by e-mail or by snail mail?

Thanks in advance for those who will answer. :)

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
Claire Marie said:
Hello, for those who received their PPR already may I know how did CEM informed you is it by e-mail or by snail mail?

Thanks in advance for those who will answer. :)
We received ours thru email but prior to that, a personel from CEM called us to inform that they will be sending email pertaining to PPR.

Claire Marie

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
monstermon said:
We received ours thru email but prior to that, a personel from CEM called us to inform that they will be sending email pertaining to PPR.
Thank you Monstermon for answering.... :)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a temporary file number and some documents were required by them.

was that AOR or what is it called because I haven't received AOR yet.

Canada0923

Feb 22, 2010
Hi,

Just want to ask if how long would be the timeline after medical to PPR, and issuance of Visa. i need to know coz, i have children and i am thinking if they will be going to school this coming school year. i have 3 kids and were already done on medical and sent last march 2012.

many thanks in advance :)