13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
candidgirl said:
I am about to submit our visa application to CIO - Nova Scotia and I was wondering if somebody submitted theirs without having the photocopies of passports, birth certificates and LOA not notarized and was not returned? I'm submitting ours with photocopies not notarized since it's not specifically stated in the checklist to have photocopies be notarized. I hope it will be OK. Thanks
Hi! Yes it was not specified in the checklist that photocopies must be notarized. I think many submitted their PRV applications without having to notarize such copies. It was mentioned a couple of times in the other thread/topic (PNP File Transfer to CIO Sydney). It wouldn't hurt if you will have them notarized but it is not mandatory. Clear copies are okay. These documents were already checked and screened at the Provincial level. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please tell me whether we have to remain in Manitoba for 3 years or 3 months after we get the PR ? Is this is a law or we can move anywhere else immediately after getting PR?

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Thanks Carl.

carl zeiss said:
Hi! Yes it was not specified in the checklist that photocopies must be notarized. I think many submitted their PRV applications without having to notarize such copies. It was mentioned a couple of times in the other thread/topic (PNP File Transfer to CIO Sydney). It wouldn't hurt if you will have them notarized but it is not mandatory. Clear copies are okay. These documents were already checked and screened at the Provincial level. Hope this helps! Good luck!

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
Manitoba123 said:
Can anyone please tell me whether we have to remain in Manitoba for 3 years or 3 months after we get the PR ? Is this is a law or we can move anywhere else immediately after getting PR?
My understanding is 2 yrs. PLease attend COA if you haven't done yet.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monstermon said:
My understanding is 2 yrs. PLease attend COA if you haven't done yet.

I haven't received my PR yet. I am about to receive LOA.

Is the COA means Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA) ? Is it conducted after reaching to Manitoba ?

I don't think so that the limit is 2 years. Some other member should shed a light on this.

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
HI Dear,

You can move anywhere after you getting Permanent Resident Card But there is a condition if you move from manitoba too another province your sponcers will be banned for future sponcers thr is no effect on you. They cant sponcer someone else in the futute.I hope it helps
Manitoba123 said:
anyone care to answer that ?

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
hi all,

i would deeply appreciate if i can get an answer to my query. I am about to submit my application to Manitoba through my uncle who's our sponsor as well. He asked me to mail him all the documents and he shall drop them off to the office in Manitoba himself. I guess I can wait a little longer as opposed to applying online. My concern at this point is my employment certificates from previous employers. I have secured one from my current work and another from the one before but I can no longer reach my other previous employer, hence, there is no certificate available from them. Would this be an issue when i submit my application? I've been working in my current company for almost 4yrs now, while i"ve been with the previous 1 for nearly a year. Will this be sufficient? or I would still need to find a way to get through with my former employers? (which is near to impossible?) Thanks

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ polay_ph

AFAIK, They want some proof of the complete employment history so the employment certificate its must, If you worked for a XYZ company for a specific time so there shouldn't be a problem in getting the employment certificate, Every company got records of their current and previous employees. If you fail to provide the evidence then they'll ask you for these documents in the middle of your case and if you won't provide it then maybe possible they'll reject your case or they'll not count that experience.
How can anyone believe that you worked for a XYZ company without any evidence ?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gat said:
HI Dear,

You can move anywhere after you getting Permanent Resident Card But there is a condition if you move from manitoba too another province your sponcers will be banned for future sponcers thr is no effect on you. They cant sponcer someone else in the futute.I hope it helps
i don't think so there is any kind of rule which you said here.

Can anyone show me the link where I can find these rules ? or there aren't any conditions ?

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
i don't think so there is any kind of rule which you said here.

Can anyone show me the link where I can find these rules ? or there aren't any conditions ?
Yes the condition is you must stay in Manitoba for 2 years. After that you may move to another province but your sponsor might not be able to sponsor applicants in the future. You are the one who asked the question. Be grateful for the replies you are getting instead of being sarcastic. If you don't believe it, then why don't you research on your own? Do not expect forum members to do the research for you.

bhavin007

Mar 28, 2012
I have Applied my MPNP file in month of sep 2011 and I got My AOR in month of Jan 2012.

I would like to ask you How long it takes time to have a Nomination Letter once we get AOR like jan 2012.I want to know approximately time like JUNe or july 2012?And then How long it takes time to have a visa From Delhi Office Like 3 months or 5 months?
Can any one give me a answer plz?

Thanks

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Manitoba123 said:
@ polay_ph

AFAIK, They want some proof of the complete employment history so the employment certificate its must, If you worked for a XYZ company for a specific time so there shouldn't be a problem in getting the employment certificate, Every company got records of their current and previous employees. If you fail to provide the evidence then they'll ask you for these documents in the middle of your case and if you won't provide it then maybe possible they'll reject your case or they'll not count that experience.
How can anyone believe that you worked for a XYZ company without any evidence ?
Hi manitoba123,

thanks for your response. i totally agree with you about people doubting someone whether they actually worked for some company if there is no such evidence. ofcourse there should be no problem obtaining a proper cert of employment with any company a person has worked for. my concern is that, if you take a look at my earlier message, is that, this company can no longer be contacted as this has ceased operation. which is why i had to leave it, together with my previous colleagues, hence no possibility for getting a cert from them. my question is, what other alternative does one like me can do with such case mentioned?

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
polay_ph said:
hi all,

i would deeply appreciate if i can get an answer to my query. I am about to submit my application to Manitoba through my uncle who's our sponsor as well. He asked me to mail him all the documents and he shall drop them off to the office in Manitoba himself. I guess I can wait a little longer as opposed to applying online. My concern at this point is my employment certificates from previous employers. I have secured one from my current work and another from the one before but I can no longer reach my other previous employer, hence, there is no certificate available from them. Would this be an issue when i submit my application? I've been working in my current company for almost 4yrs now, while i"ve been with the previous 1 for nearly a year. Will this be sufficient? or I would still need to find a way to get through with my former employers? (which is near to impossible?) Thanks
My advice is not to leave out those previous employers in your application, which you would have to declare if you are applying by mail (Schedule A Background/Declaration form). Find a way to get a proof in forms of company id, payslip, etc if COE is impossible to acquire.

In our case, we simply forwarded my husband's photocopy of company id and payslip in lieu of COE for his latest employer because he had just moved to that company when we were about to mail the application, (which means he couldn't get the COE too early in his employment). When we received our file number, we weren't asked to provide COE anymore as additional and/or missing document. You may want to try this. Pray though that the reviewing officer would consider those docs.
If you're in doubt, it's your decision not to declare those employers but be sure to come up with a good answer when they ask what you were doing in those "periods" you were not employed.

Just my two cents. :)