+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP - International Education Stream (IES) - Career Employment Pathway (CEP)

tahewo

Nov 11, 2020
I am interested to apply for MPNP's Career Employment Pathway. However, while submitting the EOI, I can only see two options:

PNP For Skilled Workers - Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers (EOI-SW)

OR

PNP for Business Immigration - Expression of Interest - Business (EOI-B)

I also didnt find in my EOI Review that my NOC is 0000. NOC 000 means we are placed in IES.

Has anyone here applied via this pathway before? Could you please share your experience? Thank you!

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
I am interested to apply for MPNP's Career Employment Pathway. However, while submitting the EOI, I can only see two options:

PNP For Skilled Workers - Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers (EOI-SW)

OR

PNP for Business Immigration - Expression of Interest - Business (EOI-B)

I also didnt find in my EOI Review that my NOC is 0000. NOC 000 means we are placed in IES.

Has anyone here applied via this pathway before? Could you please share your experience? Thank you!
Hi, I had the same issue when I was trying to apply to the IES. Did you solve your problem? Could you share your experience? thanks!

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
You will select Skilled workers in Manitoba. Your answers to the questions will prompt the officer to understand you are applying to the IES.
Did you confirm this with someone at the Immigration office? Because even when you're filling out the formal application, you're asked to submit documents to prove your worked at least six months or more with an employer, which is not a requirement on IES.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Did you confirm this with someone at the Immigration office? Because even when you're filling out the formal application, you're asked to submit documents to prove your worked at least six months or more with an employer, which is not a requirement on IES.
Yes, the information is confirmed