Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
hi everyone I am new here. Just need answer for my few questions. Do i need to send my form 137 from my high school? And about the show money. After a have my bank statement can i use the money for a month or two? And then send it back to my bank again? Thank you very much.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

It has been more than a month now since I applied. I have waited more than 7.5 years (2005 - 2012) before for the approval of my FSW application but just to find out that all pre 2008 FSW backlog applicants will be refunded. Now another waiting again, somebody please advise me on what to do, should I still continue waiting or explore on another stream. I am quite worried because I read that a lot of General Stream applicants for this year including last year's applicants are not moving. I am not getting any younger and I don't think I will be able to wait for a very long processing time. Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,

Forever Victory

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

It has been more than a month now since I applied. I have waited more than 7.5 years (2005 - 2012) before for the approval of my FSW application but just to find out that all pre 2008 FSW backlog applicants will be refunded. Now another waiting again, somebody please advise me on what to do, should I still continue waiting or explore on another stream. I am quite worried because I read that a lot of General Stream applicants for this year including last year's applicants are not moving. I am not getting any younger and I don't think I will be able to wait for a very long processing time. Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,

Forever Victory
Better post your question in the thread below. Address it to Ragluf. He can give you extensive reply on this matter. It's an all-Filipino thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.4365.html

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
ad123164 said:
Better post your question in the thread below. Address it to Ragluf. He can give you extensive reply on this matter. It's an all-Filipino thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.4365.html
Thank you ad123164

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

Regards,

Forever Victory

you should call them again and ask them why is everything stuck.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God! MPNP will abolished MAIL APPLICATION. I think this is a good idea to prevent the usage of it by the future applicants. MPNP is definitely thinking for a faster processing for all applications in the future.
;D ;D ;D

Important notice to applicants and immigration representatives

To ensure the continuance of efficient processing and the integrity of applications, all parties interested in applying to immigrate through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program are advised to use MPNP Online.

The MPNP mail-in, paper form has been phased out and is no longer available. Outstanding paper application forms must be received by the MPNP office no later than Friday, Sept. 6. Thereafter, the MPNP Generic Application and any previous versions of the MAPP form still in circulation will not be accepted.

In the two years since the MPNP stopped printing our application kit and launched our secure online application, MPNP Online has improved the application process by self-guiding individuals to submit complete information and digital documents, and by screening paid immigration representatives to help protect consumers from misrepresentation and fraud.

In Manitoba, application assistance is available from immigration staff on a scheduled basis at any MPNP Online Kiosk. As always, anyone anytime can access MPNP Online from anywhere you have Internet.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
kurtsebastian said:
Thank God! MPNP will abolished MAIL APPLICATION. I think this is a good idea to prevent the usage of it by the future applicants. MPNP is definitely thinking for a faster processing for all applications in the future.
;D ;D ;D

To ensure the continuance of efficient processing and the integrity of applications, all parties interested in applying to immigrate through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program are advised to use MPNP Online.

The MPNP mail-in, paper form has been phased out and is no longer available. Outstanding paper application forms must be received by the MPNP office no later than Friday, Sept. 6. Thereafter, the MPNP Generic Application and any previous versions of the MAPP form still in circulation will not be accepted.

In the two years since the MPNP stopped printing our application kit and launched our secure online application, MPNP Online has improved the application process by self-guiding individuals to submit complete information and digital documents, and by screening paid immigration representatives to help protect consumers from misrepresentation and fraud.

In Manitoba, application assistance is available from immigration staff on a scheduled basis at any MPNP Online Kiosk. As always, anyone anytime can access MPNP Online from anywhere you have Internet.

Kurtsebatian! I also thank God for this...

Does this now mean that those of us that applied using MPNP online have the advantage of a faster processing time? I pray so..

This is good news!

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
HI Kurt,

thanks for this info...good news for future applicants for they will not wait for a long processing.

Have you received your LOA?
I haven't heard any updates since Feb 4 (my AOR).My sponsor has not been interviewed yet

Its been 1 year since i submitted my application.... December Online applicants have already LOA's and have applied to CIO already.
'Hope to receive good news before this month ends...

kurtsebastian said:
;D ;D ;D

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
ibad17 said:
you should call them again and ask them why is everything stuck.
please i need urgent response.
for settlement funds can i do the following ...

1. i submit salary acc statement just to show transaction history (which is obviously lesssss than 14k CAD ) and along with it i submit balance certificate of spouse's account which we have just opened for these funds. (cant put these in my salary acc due to some reasons)

OR..
i simply submit banalance certificate now and submit statement at later stage..

please reply at earliest as my case is only pending because of this.. otherwise i am ready to apply online under general stream

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
KHG said:

1. i submit salary acc statement just to show transaction history (which is obviously lesssss than 14k CAD ) and along with it i submit balance certificate of spouse's account which we have just opened for these funds. (cant put these in my salary acc due to some reasons)

OR..

please reply at earliest as my case is only pending because of this.. otherwise i am ready to apply online under general stream

i request you all to please sort out this query. i would really appreciate it

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vmaac said:
Kurtsebatian! I also thank God for this...

Does this now mean that those of us that applied using MPNP online have the advantage of a faster processing time? I pray so..

This is good news!
That i dont know of, i think it is just fair to finish first those who have applied earlier via mail application.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mushie2182 said:
HI Kurt,

thanks for this info...good news for future applicants for they will not wait for a long processing.

Have you received your LOA?
I haven't heard any updates since Feb 4 (my AOR).My sponsor has not been interviewed yet

Its been 1 year since i submitted my application.... December Online applicants have already LOA's and have applied to CIO already.
'Hope to receive good news before this month ends...

Hi there, no news yet with my LOA. GS is really moving like a snail lately. Hopefully, before i reached 1year, i will have it.

Let us just wait for your supporter's interview. I believe that those who applied online last dec. are under FS, they are the priority, so we cannot compare our timeline with them. All the mate.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHG said:

OR..

Just the bank certificate, but i believe you have to mature your newly accnt first before submitting to MPNP, about 6 mos.

Ellkay

Jun 11, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
That i dont know of, i think it is just fair to finish first those who have applied earlier via mail application.
I couldn't agree more. I do hope that is the case though.

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
Hello Guys,

I need an information on Medicals. My Wife is currently pregnant and we are awaiting the MR. Could our Medicals be delayed and as such the PR? I am asking this because I understand from one of the forums that pregnant women cannot undergo X-Rays. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you