Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
itguy29 said:
So far General stream who applied this year (online) we haven't heard anything from them yet regarding the interview of their sponsor, General stream applicants 2012(mail) are quiet too, some of us are still waiting for the interview of our sponsor, while the others are waiting for their AOR's and LOA's. It's really saddened to hear about the news you shared to us.. but there is nothing we can do but to wait.... I wish they will give time for the others who are still waiting for their luck...

I would advice that you should do your online application now, as what I read from other group in FB, that MPNP will soon to close due to massive backlogs they received.. but this news is not yet proven... so its just a hearsay.. If you have enough time you can lodge your apps anytime.

God bless all.
Hi itguy29, I did already, applied online only this June. I wonder how long will I need to wait. God willing not that long. God willing.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi itguy29, I did already, applied online only this June. I wonder how long will I need to wait. God willing not that long. God willing.
yes! in his time he will help up all to fulfill our dreams...hopefully they will work for GS applications..

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not a good news for General stream applicants. I am already saying this that General stream online is not faster compared to FS online.

now we need some one else to call them and ask them what is the timeline for MPNP GS online. Even Jan GS online applicants are waiting for their sponsor interview. So it will be good to know what is the estimated time limit for GS online applicants.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever Victory said:
Hello to All,

I was able to call the MPNP office yesterday. They confirm receipt of the SP2 and the supporting documents from my friend supporter which I sent to them last week. I asked them how long will it usually take for the MPNP process, and according to the person I talked with, their priority now is processing of applicants with an ongoing job in Manitoba and those applicants under family stream. For applicants like me under the general stream, it will take sometime to process. I am one of the Federal Skilled Worker backlog applicants since 2005 and waited more than 7.5 years just to find out that our application was deleted and is subject for refund. Now with the MPNP, how long should I wait again? It is really tiring to wait. I already wasted my youth, investment opportunities and overseas job opportunities which I turned down while waiting for my FSW application, and now I am starting all over again with my new application under the MPNP. May I ask if there are general stream applicants in this forum who applied this year and already have the interview with your supporter. Your advise will be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks for this information.

We know all that the priority of MPNP are those applicants with familial connections even before we have applied. We cannot contest about it. The thing only thing that we can do is to have productive or proactive waiting time. I know this is really frustrating to all of us but this has been very clear ever since.

In the contrary, MPNP FS queue will be cleared soon because they are on the FEB 2013 and we all know that April 2013 MPNP has abolished the STREAMS / classifications, yes this is true, read the MPNP website they no longer used the Family or General Stream, the only difference is the awarding of points 20 points for family connection and 10 points for friend sponsorship. By the time they have reached the end of March 2013 FS applicants, I am pretty confident that they will pursue with the GS applicants specifically mail applications. Hence it will be all fair game for those applicants who have applied after April 4, 2013.

So let us not lose our hopes, our time will come.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
kurtsebastian said:

We know all that the priority of MPNP are those applicants with familial connections even before we have applied. We cannot contest about it. The thing only thing that we can do is to have productive or proactive waiting time. I know this is really frustrating to all of us but this has been very clear ever since.

In the contrary, MPNP FS queue will be cleared soon because they are on the FEB 2013 and we all know that April 2013 MPNP has abolished the STREAMS / classifications, yes this is true, read the MPNP website they no longer used the Family or General Stream, the only difference is the awarding of points 20 points for family connection and 10 points for friend sponsorship. By the time they have reached the end of March 2013 FS applicants, I am pretty confident that they will pursue with the GS applicants specifically mail applications. Hence it will be all fair game for those applicants who have applied after April 4, 2013.

You have a point dude, even now we also haven't heard anything from the GS online applicant about their current status, if their sponsor already got a phone call from the mPNP.

I think it will be a fair game to all soon, as what I have seen, there are few negative news that are coming out lately but still no basis at all.. what we can do is to become more positive in terms of our waiting time for our application to be processed.

If ever there is an updated news from MPNP definitely we will see it on their website.

so, lets just think the positive way. Our God is there to help us in fulfilling our dreams in life as he knows when is the perfect time for all of us.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:
You have a point dude, even now we also haven't heard anything from the GS online applicant about their current status, if their sponsor already got a phone call from the mPNP.

I think it will be a fair game to all soon, as what I have seen, there are few negative news that are coming out lately but still no basis at all.. what we can do is to become more positive in terms of our waiting time for our application to be processed.

If ever there is an updated news from MPNP definitely we will see it on their website.

so, lets just think the positive way. Our God is there to help us in fulfilling our dreams in life as he knows when is the perfect time for all of us.
so a phone call will be better to ask what is the estimated timeline.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question that comes in my mind is that they might first complete the GS by mail applications and then the GS online applications after this. If this is the case then GS online applicants can get their Sponsor interviews after October.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
ibad17 said:
Another question that comes in my mind is that they might first complete the GS by mail applications and then the GS online applications after this. If this is the case then GS online applicants can get their Sponsor interviews after October.
Supposedly GS online applicants who submitted their applications mid of January should already have an interview for their sponsor, but as of now we haven't seen anyone posted this kind of updates here in forum as well as in FB groups.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:
Supposedly GS online applicants who submitted their applications mid of January should already have an interview for their sponsor, but as of now we haven't seen anyone posted this kind of updates here in forum as well as in FB groups.
i applied on 27th Jan under GS online but has not received anything. Another forum member applied mid Jan under GS and no news.

So if some one with good English spoken can call MPNP and ask them what are their plans for GS online applicants or ask them about an estimated timeline. It will be helpful for all the GS online applicants.

anndrew

Jun 25, 2013
Good day!

is it allowed that the one who will sponsor me is the spouse of my cousin? looking forward for reply!

wgz808

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
Personal History
Nomination.....
Oct. 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 6, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my application
File Transfer...
April 11,2014
Med's Request
April 12,2014
Med's Done....
April 16,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
anndrew said:
Good day!

is it allowed that the one who will sponsor me is the spouse of my cousin? looking forward for reply!
Hi!... Yes i think its allowed.. You can apply online.. here's the link. :)

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:

Yes, correct. Let us hope that everything will be okay soon. Kudos to all.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone need to call them and ask them about GS online applicants timeline.

Ellkay

Jun 11, 2013
ibad17 I called a month or so ago as my application (by mail) had reached the 1 year mark and still awaiting Sponsor interview. I asked the lady if this was a usual processing time or should I expect further waiting, fearing that I may have become lost in the system.
Her only reply was to sigh and tell me that they are going as fast as they can and that all applications will be looked at in due course.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
kurtsebastian said:

Hi Kurtsebastian,

Do you mean to say they have specific categories for you to choose from in the previous online application form, meaning you have to choose between family or general stream?

Thank you for shedding light and for giving hope to everyone.