N/A
Passport Req..
Req. 09-12-2014, Sub. 16-12-2014, SVO Rcpt. 19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015, I got on 23-02-2015
LANDED..........
SATNAM G said:
Same here waiting since 16 months no sponsor interview yet
Which AOR you received!!! Have you submitted to CIO?

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi, friends,

m july 2012 applicant under GS.
i got decision, unfortunately, i got dat u dont do B.Edu( bachelor of education degree) , first do it and den reaaply.

now wat can i do, plz plz suggest me, one of person suggest me dat we do appeal within 28-30 days after getting deciaion, cuz i hv done M.C.A. and my job was
computer teacher
, and there is no requirement of B.Ed degree, how can dey demand it,

PLZ PLZ PLZ

suggets me............

m waiting for ur response.....

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
kurtsebastian said:
Wow!!!! Your back on track buddy. ;D ;)
hi, friends,

i got decision, unfortunately, i got dat u dont do B.Edu( bachelor of education degree) , first do it and den reaaply.

now wat can i do, plz plz suggest me, one of person suggest me dat we do appeal within 28-30 days after getting deciaion, cuz i hv done M.C.A. and my job was
computer teacher

PLZ PLZ PLZ

suggets me............

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandyrai said:
hi, friends,

computer teacher

PLZ PLZ PLZ

suggets me............

Can you please, paste here the exact words from MPNP, so we can assist you better. Thanks.

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
kurtsebastian said:
Can you please, paste here the exact words from MPNP, so we can assist you better. Thanks.

Dear ***********

We are writing with reference to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). We regret to inform you that your application does not meet the requirements of the program for the following reasons:

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) assesses an applicant’s employment potential in their occupation by comparing their documented education, training, work experience and language skills with the published employment requirements for the occupation in Manitoba.

Your occupation was determined to be Teacher, which is a regulated occupation in Manitoba. To practise in this profession, you must demonstrate that you have at least completed the equivalent of a Bachelor of Education degree. You provided education documents demonstrating you did not complete a Bachelor of Education degree, therefore your education was deemed insufficient to be employable as a Teacher in Manitoba. Due to your low employment potential in your assessed occupation, other assessment factors have not been considered and your application did not undergo a full assessment.

You cannot request a review of this decision, however, you may wish to reapply to the program provided you meet all eligibility and program requirements.

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
mandyrai said:
hi, friends,

computer teacher

PLZ PLZ PLZ

suggets me............

you have to admition in B.Ed. course in any institute and submit immidiate B.Ed. registration reciept and wait for positive responce .

corrospondance course is better for you. so your job is also going on...

i think it is one year course.

discussed with others also.. what is the best way...

thanks....

Have a nice day...

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandyrai said:
Dear ***********

We are writing with reference to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). We regret to inform you that your application does not meet the requirements of the program for the following reasons:

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) assesses an applicant's employment potential in their occupation by comparing their documented education, training, work experience and language skills with the published employment requirements for the occupation in Manitoba.

Your occupation was determined to be Teacher, which is a regulated occupation in Manitoba. To practise in this profession, you must demonstrate that you have at least completed the equivalent of a Bachelor of Education degree. You provided education documents demonstrating you did not complete a Bachelor of Education degree, therefore your education was deemed insufficient to be employable as a Teacher in Manitoba. Due to your low employment potential in your assessed occupation, other assessment factors have not been considered and your application did not undergo a full assessment.

You cannot request a review of this decision, however, you may wish to reapply to the program provided you meet all eligibility and program requirements.

I think you cannot request a review for this because it clearly states that. You have to reapply instead. If you do have other qualifications, just use that as your intended occupation as long as you have trainings/ experience with it. This is just my opinion.

ms.star12

Jan 2, 2014
hi guys !i just want to ask some help.is there anyone here who knows the email address where my sponsor can send my settlement plan 2?its almost 30 days but still we dont have the email address.i am afraid that the 30 days time given for sp2 submission might ended without being able to send the sp2.help pls..thank you in advance.any response would be much appreciated.

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
ms.star12 said:
hi guys !i just want to ask some help.is there anyone here who knows the email address where my sponsor can send my settlement plan 2?its almost 30 days but still we dont have the email address.i am afraid that the 30 days time given for sp2 submission might ended without being able to send the sp2.help pls..thank you in advance.any response would be much appreciated.

Hi ms.star12, if the Manitoba site is still the same when I first applied, an automated response will be sent to your supporter once you completed your settlement plan1. S/he can just refer to that, this is of course if you were able to provide her correct email address.

Another option to consider is for your supporter to call MPNP and ask for the email address to send the SP2. Do it quickly because your application can be deemed incomplete if SP2 is not sent on time.

God bless!

ms.star12

Jan 2, 2014
cebugirl said:
Hi ms.star12, if the Manitoba site is still the same when I first applied, an automated response will be sent to your supporter once you completed your settlement plan1. S/he can just refer to that, this is of course if you were able to provide her correct email address.

Another option to consider is for your supporter to call MPNP and ask for the email address to send the SP2. Do it quickly because your application can be deemed incomplete if SP2 is not sent on time.

God bless!
ok ok !!thank you so much cebu girl .... :) simple answer but a big help..thank you..

neeloy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
with MPNP app.
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Req. 09-12-2014, Sub. 16-12-2014, SVO Rcpt. 19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015, I got on 23-02-2015
LANDED..........
rippy said:
I got Loa
M June 2012 applicant
Good to hear that Rippy. Good luck ahead...

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....