Spousal Occupation- Teaching
IELTS & SP2 submitted with application
sponsor's interview: waiting
thanks.

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
thanx sir for reaply

sir
i visited ur tracking sheet showing u r also waiting for ur LOA (SPONCERER INTERVIWED ON 06 Mar 2013) IS IT RIGHT?could i know which country u r belonging.

marialeciram

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 12-4-13 CIC 25-10-13
Nomination.....
18-9-13
AOR Received.
27-11-13
Med's Request
19-12-13
Med's Done....
26-12-13
Passport Req..
19-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-14
hi guys hello kurt,

this is for the advance preparation in applying for permanent residency..
just wanna ask for those who already applied, did you guys include your bank statement??

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hello Everyone,

May I ask if there is anyone here who received their LOA without submitting IELTS. I only provided certifications from my work and my university.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

Forever Victory
Hi Forever Victory,

I did not need to send any IELTS requirements and I received an LOA in July 2013 and I am also a Filipino. I applied online in January 2013 and I was asked for additional documents, (1) current bank statement and (2) current employment letter. I didn't have to send any IELTS because I already have a degree from UK which trumps an IELTS certification. I have already sent my CIC application this month and according to the application, only certain jobs under the NOC will have to submit an IELTS certificate. So, I didn't do any IELTS either for the CIC requirement.

However, they might end up asking me for an IELTS examination as additional requirements. As I have read from some threads that they had to submit it as additional documents to CIC (although I don't know their nationality or where they had their degree).

If the MPNP immigration office decides that they need your IELTS certificate, they will email you. If you had your university education from the Philippines then they will definitely ask you to submit and IELTS certificate. In some threads, people advise others not to wait for MPNP to ask for your IELTS certificate. Since you applied online, it will be easier for you to submit your certificate to them.

Hope that helps.

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
tabs179 said:
Hi Forever Victory,

I did not need to send any IELTS requirements and I received an LOA in July 2013 and I am also a Filipino. I applied online in January 2013 and I was asked for additional documents, (1) current bank statement and (2) current employment letter. I didn't have to send any IELTS because I already have a degree from UK which trumps an IELTS certification. I have already sent my CIC application this month and according to the application, only certain jobs under the NOC will have to submit an IELTS certificate. So, I didn't do any IELTS either for the CIC requirement.

However, they might end up asking me for an IELTS examination as additional requirements. As I have read from some threads that they had to submit it as additional documents to CIC (although I don't know their nationality or where they had their degree).

If the MPNP immigration office decides that they need your IELTS certificate, they will email you. If you had your university education from the Philippines then they will definitely ask you to submit and IELTS certificate. In some threads, people advise others not to wait for MPNP to ask for your IELTS certificate. Since you applied online, it will be easier for you to submit your certificate to them.

Hope that helps.
Hello tabs/Forever Victory,

In my opinion, I would sincerely advice we all save ourselves time and worry by providing the IELTS. I have professional degrees in the USA and UK, schooled and work with the English Language, yet I still provided did the IELTS, basically because I am not a Native Englishman.

Whilst some might get away with it at the Provincial stage of getting the Nomination Certificate, at the CIC the story might be different and they could request for the additional document which would mean the forms you have put in so much effort, time and money might be returned to the Applicant.

For the benefit of ALL non-Native English people, it might be a safer and time-saving option to provide the IELTS if possible at the Provincial Nomination stage.

Thank you and like I said earlier, these are my personal opinion.

I wish us all the best and speedy processing..

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hi -

I already submitted my application this September, what's the next step after the submission of SP2?

Sept 18 - Application for MPNP
Sept 18 - File No. Received
Sept 24 - Submitted SP2

Thanks!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh4477 said:
thanx sir for reaply

sir
i visited ur tracking sheet showing u r also waiting for ur LOA (SPONCERER INTERVIWED ON 06 Mar 2013) IS IT RIGHT?could i know which country u r belonging.
Yes. This is correct. Patiently waiting. Phil.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marialeciram said:
hi guys hello kurt,

this is for the advance preparation in applying for permanent residency..
just wanna ask for those who already applied, did you guys include your bank statement??
No. Bank statement is not included in the PR visa application. Just strictly follow the ones listed in the list.

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
kurt,

my application is paper application. received AOR in 189 days.

still waiting for sponser interview.

Thanks
:(

marialeciram

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 12-4-13 CIC 25-10-13
Nomination.....
18-9-13
AOR Received.
27-11-13
Med's Request
19-12-13
Med's Done....
26-12-13
Passport Req..
19-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-14
kurtsebastian said:
No. Bank statement is not included in the PR visa application. Just strictly followed the ones listed in the list.
thanks so much kurt!thanks for the time..

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
tabs179 said:
Hi Forever Victory,

Hope that helps.
Thank you tabs179 for your advise. I will take the IELTS this October.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
vmaac said:
Hello tabs/Forever Victory,

In my opinion, I would sincerely advice we all save ourselves time and worry by providing the IELTS. I have professional degrees in the USA and UK, schooled and work with the English Language, yet I still provided did the IELTS, basically because I am not a Native Englishman.

Whilst some might get away with it at the Provincial stage of getting the Nomination Certificate, at the CIC the story might be different and they could request for the additional document which would mean the forms you have put in so much effort, time and money might be returned to the Applicant.

For the benefit of ALL non-Native English people, it might be a safer and time-saving option to provide the IELTS if possible at the Provincial Nomination stage.

Thank you and like I said earlier, these are my personal opinion.

I wish us all the best and speedy processing..
Thank you vmaac for your advise. I will take the IELTS this October.

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
athrenta said:
Hi -

I already submitted my application this September, what's the next step after the submission of SP2?

Sept 18 - Application for MPNP
Sept 18 - File No. Received
Sept 24 - Submitted SP2

Thanks!
Himathrenta, just wait for another AOR for ur sp2. Your endorser will be the one to receive this, so ask her to always check her mail even spam mails (there is a possibility the mail will get there). Following the thread u should get it within 1-10 days after submission. When u receive this AOR another waiting, window time of 4-6mos. GOD BLESS OUR APPLICATION.

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
rmatienzo_13 said:
Himathrenta, just wait for another AOR for ur sp2. Your endorser will be the one to receive this, so ask her to always check her mail even spam mails (there is a possibility the mail will get there). Following the thread u should get it within 1-10 days after submission. When u receive this AOR another waiting, window time of 4-6mos. GOD BLESS OUR APPLICATION.
Hi rmatienzo_13 thanks for the reply, God Bless Us :)