Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
athrenta said:
Hi is it ok to apply in australia at the same time while you are applying in canada?
Hello, it is up to you if you are willing to process two applications with different requirements per country. Just make sure that you do not declare your application with another country when you file your application for nomination. Whichever will give you approval first, then grab it. I hope this helps.

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013; 25-11-2013 medicals received
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi PMPM,

Let me answer your queries based on what I know:

Applicant should have strong ties with Manitoba in order to qualify. If the applicant has stronger ties with other provinces, that might be a ground for disqualification. Example, he has his Masters Degree in Ontario, that would mean he already established strong connections in Ontario. You also mentioned that he is now based in B.C., so why not apply under the Canadian Experience Class in B.C. He already has an edge in the B.C. province.

Settlement fund is at $10,000 Canadian for the principal applicant, while $ 2000 Canadian for each accompanying family member.

IELTS is required to be safe especially if the applicant came from a country where English is not their mother language.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Forever Victory
Hi Forever Victory, thanks for replying...really really really appreciate it... :D
The confusion with my friend's case is that : He is working for a Winnipeg company, his payroll and documents all are generated in Winnipeg but his (himself) physical location for the project is in BC. this is what we are confused if this might cause any trouble when he applies, even when his office is in Winnipeg??? Could you shed some light on this. Thanks
Also, with Ontario he only has education, since there is no work exp he doesn't qualify. His only chance as of now is MPNP once he finishes 6 months of job with this Winnipeg company. He has a full time long term job with this company and intends to settle in Winnipeg.
With BC, how can he show connection when his company is Winnipeg based?

With settlement fund, do you mean he should have $10,000 fund in his bank at the time of applying?
I might be repeating my questions here... ??? but please do suggest. My friend is really anxious because of lack of knowledge. Thanks again

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
pmpm said:
Hi Forever Victory, thanks for replying...really really really appreciate it... :D
The confusion with my friend's case is that : He is working for a Winnipeg company, his payroll and documents all are generated in Winnipeg but his (himself) physical location for the project is in BC. this is what we are confused if this might cause any trouble when he applies, even when his office is in Winnipeg??? Could you shed some light on this. Thanks
Also, with Ontario he only has education, since there is no work exp he doesn't qualify. His only chance as of now is MPNP once he finishes 6 months of job with this Winnipeg company. He has a full time long term job with this company and intends to settle in Winnipeg.

With settlement fund, do you mean he should have $10,000 fund in his bank at the time of applying?
I might be repeating my questions here... ??? but please do suggest. My friend is really anxious because of lack of knowledge. Thanks again

Hi pmpm, I am not sure how much this helps, but I see this from the Adaptability section of the MPNP online application - "If you have received a job offer from a Manitoba employer or if you are currently working in Manitoba please provide the requested information". The key is Manitoba employer so I think he should be good. Also, my suggestion would be to get a letter from the employer that he would relocate to Winnipeg eventually (if he is planning to work for the same company in Winnipeg) to prove that he has strong connection to Manitoba.

As far the funding goes he needs $10,000 for himself and additional $2,000 for each dependent. The funding can be in the form of Cash, Investments, Real Estate, Other (not sure what Other means!).

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
htrak said:
Hi pmpm, I am not sure how much this helps, but I see this from the Adaptability section of the MPNP online application - "If you have received a job offer from a Manitoba employer or if you are currently working in Manitoba please provide the requested information". The key is Manitoba employer so I think he should be good. Also, my suggestion would be to get a letter from the employer that he would relocate to Winnipeg eventually (if he is planning to work for the same company in Winnipeg) to prove that he has strong connection to Manitoba.

As far the funding goes he needs $10,000 for himself and additional $2,000 for each dependent. The funding can be in the form of Cash, Investments, Real Estate, Other (not sure what Other means!).
Hi htrak
Thanks for replying. Hope it works out for my friend.
All the best to you too.... :D

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
pmpm said:
Hi htrak
Thanks for replying. Hope it works out for my friend.
All the best to you too.... :D
Thanks! Good luck to you and to your friend.

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
hi kurt
plz tell me that working experience should be relevant to the previous education or its ok if there is veriation. My trade is not required any licence and not regualated also.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jack12 said:
hi kurt
plz tell me that working experience should be relevant to the previous education or its ok if there is veriation. My trade is not required any licence and not regualated also.
Not necessarily. But your intended job should be relevant to your experience. MPNP will assess your employability in their labor market. Good for you if it is not regulated.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
pmpm said:

Hi PMPM,

What I understand about the information I read from the website is that the applicant should have strong ties or connection in the province of Manitoba. How can an applicant have strong ties if the applicant is physically absent in the province. I might be wrong though. Probably your friend can request to be relocated to Manitoba instead of BC.

Regarding settlement funds, it should be in the applicant's account for at least 3 continuous months to prove that the funds are not borrowed from another person. If your friend will submit a bank account with funds newly placed, it might create suspicion to the person handling the case.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Forever Victory

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
hi friends, i have a huge problem :(.. on the application, i put my endorser's number wrong... someone I know in winnipeg said that according to the person he spoke with when he called MPNP that my endorser should go to the immigration office and they provided an address- 213 7th floor. But from what I know immgration offices have already closed. I have emailed MPNP with our file number, still no reply. I am truly worried. I am worried that if I fail to update the number they will call the wrong number and reach the a wrong person. :(

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi PMPM,

What I understand about the information I read from the website is that the applicant should have strong ties or connection in the province of Manitoba. How can an applicant have strong ties if the applicant is physically absent in the province. I might be wrong though. Probably your friend can request to be relocated to Manitoba instead of BC.

Regarding settlement funds, it should be in the applicant's account for at least 3 continuous months to prove that the funds are not borrowed from another person. If your friend will submit a bank account with funds newly placed, it might create suspicion to the person handling the case.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Forever Victory
Hi Forever Victory
yeah that's the concern my friend has, he thinks his nomination will be rejected due to his physical location not in MB... :(
So he is talking to his employer and trying to get relocated to Winnipeg asap.
Thanks for telling about settlement money, this is an imp thing to keep in mind.
All the best

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
hi forever victory! Im also waiting for sponsors interview. I got my aor from mpnp last feb4 but haven't received any news yet. YUP i have of applying to australia while waiting to my canada approval. Thanks for the link... my problem is the required points in australia .... i only got 56 points in mpnp, sad that australia requires minimu of 60 points. HOpe i can still apply and will have the chance to get approved bu australian immigration... but how can i???:
Forever Victory said:
Hi Mandyrai,

You might want to explore Australia as well while waiting. Please refer to my post yesterday. Australia state nomination is very fast, only 3 months. Application is all on line including the application for permanent residency.

You may want to visit http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/nom-by-state-terr-gov.htm to get more information.

Hope the above will help.

Regards,

Forever Victory

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
mushie2182 said:
hi forever victory! Im also waiting for sponsors interview. I got my aor from mpnp last feb4 but haven't received any news yet. YUP i have of applying to australia while waiting to my canada approval. Thanks for the link... my problem is the required points in australia .... i only got 56 points in mpnp, sad that australia requires minimu of 60 points. HOpe i can still apply and will have the chance to get approved bu australian immigration... but how can i???:
Hi mushie2182,

I am quite confused, you mean you only got 56 points in Australia Skilled Select and not MPNP right? If I got it right, you only lack 4 points. You may want to explore further on how to reach and earn the lacking 4 points. You are so close to qualify in the points system. As I have said in my previous post, the state nomination in Australia will take only 3 months for the approval. I hope you will be able to explore further. Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

Forever Victory

blooms

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Hi everyone,
Does anyone has information which month GS applicants are getting interviews?
Many online general stream applicants who applied in 2013 are getting approvals. How about the GS mail 2012 applicants?