Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Mpnp with ee profile

Applied 22 feb 2023
File number 23 feb 2023
Aip 11 aug 2023

No nomination yet!
Don't worry you will get it this week, I also waited for almost 6 months before I got my nomination (Just 8 days to reach 6 months).

Just be prayerful. All the best.

Shalom.

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Applied: 17 Apr 2023
File number 18 Apr 2023

The status is still "received."

It has been over 4 months now, but I have noticed that most of you have not had your applications moved to AIP until after 5-6 months. It's crazy! Should I email MPNP to inquire about the status of my application, or do you think it would be pointless?

I'm feeling a bit desperate, but reading about the processing times has given me some peace of mind. I hope my application is reviewed soon...

Chim

Sep 9, 2019
Applied: 17 Apr 2023
File number 18 Apr 2023

The status is still "received."

It has been over 4 months now, but I have noticed that most of you have not had your applications moved to AIP until after 5-6 months. It's crazy! Should I email MPNP to inquire about the status of my application, or do you think it would be pointless?

I'm feeling a bit desperate, but reading about the processing times has given me some peace of mind. I hope my application is reviewed soon...
I think the new timeline is 6months unlike last year when it was really fast. I submitted in May and it just changed to in process.

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
I think the new timeline is 6months unlike last year when it was really fast. I submitted in May and it just changed to in process.
So yours changed to in process in less than 4 months! That's great! I wonder why some take less than others. Mine is still as received. Could you share which stream did you apply to?

zabada

Jul 5, 2022
So yours changed to in process in less than 4 months! That's great! I wonder why some take less than others. Mine is still as received. Could you share which stream did you apply to?
I applied in April 7, it is still 'received'. I know a person who applied in April 11, and he got his nomination already. I guess some are just lucky.

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
I applied in April 7, it is still 'received'. I know a person who applied in April 11, and he got his nomination already. I guess some are just lucky.
That sucks, man! I hope our status gets updated to "in process" soon. I'd really like to know why some people get prioritized though.

Reactions: zabada

super8

Sep 23, 2011
Hi All, I lost my job. Applied PR via MPNP medical passed, bio passed, the background check-in process. Will this impact my PR, and what should I do?

super8

Sep 23, 2011
Hi all I lost my job. Have already applied PR via MPNP medical passed, bio passed, and background check is in process. Will this impact my PR and what should i do