+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

ALEX.BIRSEN

Nov 10, 2022
Hello,

I graduated in November 2022, and applied for MPNP and got the invitation under (in demand occupation - without any 6 month experience but with full time job offer alone - IES) on (April 15) from the province. My application is under process and today I was fired from my job. I'm confident that I should have another job in 2-3 weeks.

Can you please advise, what happens to my MPNP application?

Regards

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Greetings everyone,

I applied for Manitoba Provincial Nomination through EE and received LAA on December 15, 2022, I submitted the full application on 08th February 2023 and the application still shows MPNP Application Status: Received that's roughly 4 months.

Anyone with info on why it's been delayed for this long?

Thanks.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Greetings everyone,

I applied for Manitoba Provincial Nomination through EE and received LAA on December 15, 2022, I submitted the full application on 08th February 2023 and the application still shows MPNP Application Status: Received that's roughly 4 months.

Thanks.
They have up to 6 months to complete and process the application, so the only thing to do here is wait

chix0417

Jul 11, 2023
Greetings everyone,

Thanks.
how about now? is your status updated?.....i submitted application two months ago, and now i still received.

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys, I want to apply for provincial nomination, been working in manitoba for 6 months. My employer wants to know what they need to do, can someone tell me what step the employer needs to take? I only have a job contract at this point.

Leemah

Mar 7, 2023
Hi guys, my status has been on "information requested" for the past 28 days.
I submitted the requested documents since June 22 and was acknowledged.
Please any idea how it will be before changing back to "assessment in process"

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hi guys, my status has been on "information requested" for the past 28 days.
I submitted the requested documents since June 22 and was acknowledged.
Please any idea how it will be before changing back to "assessment in process"
I can understand, it's really tiring waiting....when did you submit your full application?

I submitted it on Feb 08, approaching 6 months which I submitted, and my application still shows "Assessment in Process"

The requested document from my side was submitted the same day and it was equally acknowledged on the same day.

I think all we have to do is just wait and pray.

Leemah

Mar 7, 2023
I can understand, it's really tiring waiting....when did you submit your full application?

I submitted it on Feb 08, approaching 6 months which I submitted, and my application still shows "Assessment in Process"

The requested document from my side was submitted the same day and it was equally acknowledged on the same day.

I think all we have to do is just wait and pray.
I submitted my full application on Feb. 4.
On uploading the documents, application status changed from AIP to information requested

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hi Everyone here, It's been more than a month since MPNP contacted my supporter and my status still shows "Assessment in Process"

Is anyone in this state? and anyone with information on what should be delaying the outcome?

So worry here.