+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Exploratory visit 2019

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
Hi all , does anyone have any idea when the exploratory visit 2019 will open for skilled worker overseas NOT the business one ?

Do we have to submit EOI and Express entry profile before or after exploratory visit?

Reactions: Fantastic79

v_2vdub

Nov 7, 2018
Hi all , does anyone have any idea when the exploratory visit 2019 will open for skilled worker overseas NOT the business one ?

Do we have to submit EOI and Express entry profile before or after exploratory visit?
Well to answer to your question...First you need to submit EOI and then look for exploratory visit..

Though im not sure if its still done..Because i have mine EOI submitted but unable to find a slot for exploratory visit.

athenasz2013

Apr 8, 2019
Well to answer to your question...First you need to submit EOI and then look for exploratory visit..

Though im not sure if its still done..Because i have mine EOI submitted but unable to find a slot for exploratory visit.
MPNP website says news of exploratory visit are to be refresh. I saw it was closed from Feb. 2016. But till MPNP draw 70, there are always quite a few (30~60) candidates are issued with LAA under strategic recruit initiative program almost on every month. At the same time there is almost no job fair held by MPNP. I guess these people should have completed exploratory visit in advance. But I couldnt figure out when they received the invitation at all.