+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi,

is MPNP not part of express entry? because in the express entry page, provincial nomination is listed.

second question, i can submit an EOI in MPNP and also an express entry profile, right? will i be needing an ECA in MPNP?

thanks

May 20, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
hi,

is MPNP not part of express entry? because in the express entry page, provincial nomination is listed.

second question, i can submit an EOI in MPNP and also an express entry profile, right? will i be needing an ECA in MPNP?

thanks
As far as I know, MPNP is not a part of Express Entry. After you get nomination from MPNP, you just submit to CIC to get visa. Instead of Express Entry, you should wait CIC to draw again.
However, if you apply under Extress Entry, CIC commit that your application will be processed in 6 months.
Now, SK, New Bunswick ... are running Extress Entry.

Marapen

Jul 4, 2015
Hi to everyone! My congratulations to the luckiest of us, who received today Letters of Advice to Apply :) Unfortunately,we didn't have 2 points for draw :( I really hope for the next one. Besides, I waiting for results of my second IELTS test in some days. Hope it will be better,than previous ;).

I really need a little your help an advice. We registered our EOI profile on May, and before that I got married (2 days before registration). Now I already receive my new passport (because I decided get my husband surname). Can I change my surname and passport number on MPMP online? Does somebody have such experience? Will I have any bad consequences? Many thanks!

May 20, 2015
Marapen said:
Hi to everyone! My congratulations to the luckiest of us, who received today Letters of Advice to Apply :) Unfortunately,we didn't have 2 points for draw :( I really hope for the next one. Besides, I waiting for results of my second IELTS test in some days. Hope it will be better,than previous ;).

I really need a little your help an advice. We registered our EOI profile on May, and before that I got married (2 days before registration). Now I already receive my new passport (because I decided get my husband surname). Can I change my surname and passport number on MPMP online? Does somebody have such experience? Will I have any bad consequences? Many thanks!
I don't have such experience but in MPNP, they stated that we can not modify the contents but we can update new information.
I think you have 2 choices, either update information or register with new name.

Marapen

Jul 4, 2015
lienthanhquyet said:
I don't have such experience but in MPNP, they stated that we can not modify the contents but we can update new information.
I think you have 2 choices, either update information or register with new name.
Our sponsor (relative) has the same thought. But I doubt. Because our draw is the next (I hope difference will be more then 2 points), and we have time to change information.
From the other hand I dont have passport, I noted on EOI... I'm worried about misinformation of Government. And it is more easier to change all now, than send letter with explanations later.
What do you think?

May 20, 2015
Marapen said:
Our sponsor (relative) has the same thought. But I doubt. Because our draw is the next (I hope difference will be more then 2 points), and we have time to change information.
From the other hand I dont have passport, I noted on EOI... I'm worried about misinformation of Government. And it is more easier to change all now, than send letter with explanations later.
What do you think?
I think, I will choose to keep this profile and write a letter to explain to MPNP.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Don't say difference will be more than 2 points in next draw.... Say difference will be more than 200 points in next draw... Let those also get chance who have friends/distant relative in Manitoba.

Marapen

Jul 4, 2015
sumitk12345 said:
Don't say difference will be more than 2 points in next draw.... Say difference will be more than 200 points in next draw... Let those also get chance who have friends/distant relative in Manitoba.
I would like to have the same opinion. But real situation is far from our desires....
Approx. 5-10 years ago it was more easier to immigrate. Canada didn't ask even IELTS, just interview with officer in Embassy. Time goes and all are changes.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Yes time goes on with hard rules coming for Canada Immigration...But I am sure MPNP lowest score will hit 300 mark near term and hopefully before year end...

Also see Express Entry Pool...After 3rd draw there was sudden fall in lowest ranked score to 400 something from 700 previous score...I believe miracle will happen shortly. God Bless!

cabrio

May 10, 2015
sumitk12345 said:
Yes time goes on with hard rules coming for Canada Immigration...But I am sure MPNP lowest score will hit 300 mark near term and hopefully before year end...

Also see Express Entry Pool...After 3rd draw there was sudden fall in lowest ranked score to 400 something from 700 previous score...I believe miracle will happen shortly. God Bless!
I'd say you are too optimistic with no reason.
You have a google spreadsheet with points of applicants and I think the spreadsheet is totally representative. On the other hand you have results of draws.
Just do maths.

And you'll be very disappointed to see, that now in pool there are more than 2500 EOIs(overseas) with score above 500. And total amount of EOI(overseas) is now approximately 4500-5000.

The area of low density begins below 520 so there is a chance for process to go faster.

For the moment I'd say the lowest score can't go down 500 before November-December. And after that there is a risk of a big flow of new EOIs.

Cheers!

Marapen

Jul 4, 2015
Guys, I just think about one thing.
Let see. The quota on this year 5000, yes? By this time they had sent approx.950 of letters. Does this amount include all members of families of applicants?
What I mean - the quota includes only number of letters of Apply OR numbers of applicants with their family (spouses, children and etc)?