+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP e mailed me regarding my work after my employer filed complaint.

Randy2662

Aug 16, 2019
Hi,

I was working at this employer for a year and half and i quit my job last month on good terms with the employer after I received my open work permit.
I already had my medical test for my PR file and wanted to work somewhere else.
But today i got e mail from MPNP saying that my employer told them that i am not working there anymore. I’m still unemployed as previous employer is not clearing my job references so MPNP gave me time of one month to give them a valid reason to stay in province and keep working. What should i do?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi,

I was working at this employer for a year and half and i quit my job last month on good terms with the employer after I received my open work permit.
I already had my medical test for my PR file and wanted to work somewhere else.
But today i got e mail from MPNP saying that my employer told them that i am not working there anymore. I’m still unemployed as previous employer is not clearing my job references so MPNP gave me time of one month to give them a valid reason to stay in province and keep working. What should i do?
Get a new job as soon as possible and show your connection to manitoba. Was employer mentioned on pnp?

Randy2662

Aug 16, 2019
Get a new job as soon as possible and show your connection to manitoba. Was employer mentioned on pnp?
Yes previous employer was mentioned on pnp. But I’m concerned even if i get a new job letter from new employer will manitoba let me stay or not and is this going to affect my PR case in federal?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Yes previous employer was mentioned on pnp. But I’m concerned even if i get a new job letter from new employer will manitoba let me stay or not and is this going to affect my PR case in federal?
Their is a category which says “restriction on employment” what is written in that box.
If their is no restriction then you can start working someplace else within province and notify mpnp. Mpnp can’t force you out as you have open work permit. But of mpnp cancels your nomination and notifies IRCC. Then PR will be canceled even if you have got COPR. And don’t make any decision based on this forum. Hire a good representative. Search ‘amarjot singh’ in edmonton on youtube. He is a genuine guy, many of my friends got PR by his guidance.