+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Draw 40 for SWO-Express Entry Stream-Selected candidates

HerbLaramercado

Jul 13, 2018
Hi
I have created profile for my brother under MPNP and have also entered express entry id and job validation code.so does his profile is eligible for both MPNP express entry substream and regular MPNP .
Also if he will receive Loa through express entry substream , So what are next steps.
Thanks in advance.
Next is applying in IRCC also known as CIC

Leana12000

Aug 18, 2018
MPNP STAGE
EOI Submission 21-May-17
LAA Received 1-Feb-18
LAA Submission 15-Feb-18
MPNP File Number Received 15-Feb-18
SP2 Received 15-Feb-18
SP2 Submission 20-Feb-18
Acknowledgement of SP2 6-Mar-18
Assessment in Process 19-Apr-18
Sponsor Interview 2-May-18
Information Requested 2-May-18
Assessment Complete 12-May-18
LOA 11-May-18

Reactions: Draw42

Naveed596

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

My application with MPNP is in Progress.
Two days back my supporter had a call with Immigration Officer.

Immigration Officer raised a question that the supporter is not lived in manitoba continously so ineligible to support an application.However, the inteview full inteview happened.

Now my status is changed to Information requested.
Till now we have not got any email.

My supporter has got Pr in Sept 2015.Due to his business in india he travelled to india frequently so could not lived in manitoba continuosuly 1 year.However,his total stay in manitoba from 2015 to present is >1 year.

Can anyone shed light on this situation.How i need to handle my application now?
What else questions was asked by ur supporter? What's the status of your process? Plz let us know.
Thanks.

Akunms

Dec 9, 2018
Please does anyone has a reason why Manitoba hasn't held draws for EE pathway since July.
The 54th draw held last week witnessed some EE candidates taken in and is that going to be d trend going forward

Feb 26, 2018
Dear Sir,

I am planning to enroll under NPNP but I have a few questions. I will be obliged if you can answer them, it will be a great help.

I am a civil engineer and working in an MNC as a Principal Engineer highway.

Question 1
How to get additional 100 scores from "fully recognized by provincial licensing body"? see magenta color arrow below:

Question 2
Is it possible to get a score in both the categories together (200+50) as I have a close relative and a friend in Manitoba? Please see the magenta color arrows below:

Your valuable reply would mean a lot to me.

Best Regards,
Jaspreet