+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Draw 32,33,34 Timeline

hops

Nov 1, 2017
anytime when you want to submit ‘EOI’,
Manitoba will draw one a month (usually).
and then If you get ‘LAA’, you can do next step.
Thank you very much.
After you submit an EOI, how will know your current points? I cant seem to find it.

Telalca001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Hi Telalca!

Stil the same, assessment pending. How about you? When did you passed your application and the time it changed to assment pending?
Hello, I submitted my full application Aug 18, and was changed to Assessment Pending first week of September :D

Just had my status moved to Assessment in Process lately, I havent tracked the exact date though. Hope you had your good news too.

Telalca001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Thank you very much.
After you submit an EOI, how will know your current points? I cant seem to find it.
Thank you very much.
As far as I can remember, there is an option to view your EOI application form before you can submit it. I cannot remember the exact words though. Hope this helps :)

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hello, I submitted my full application Aug 18, and was changed to Assessment Pending first week of September :D

Just had my status moved to Assessment in Process lately, I havent tracked the exact date though. Hope you had your good news too.

Nice! Thats really good news. I am hopeful my status change next week as my 3months is this coming friday. MPNP just replied yesterday and told me that in Manitoba applicants get their application process in 3-6months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Telalca001

hops

Nov 1, 2017
what is the lowest ranking in terms of points do they get during the draws? I have only 400+. Do i stand a chance?

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hello Telalca

I just received an email from MPNP Officer last wednesday asking some info like; Why i choose my present place in Manitoba? Where will i settle in Canada? If i like working in my current job and how long i see my self working with them? Etc.

Also my employer received an email the same time with me and asked her to pay the employer compliance fee which she did already. I checked my mpnp online status and it still.assessment pending. Does it mean i will get a decision soon?

Reactions: Telalca001

leolea

Apr 8, 2017
Hi, I am a worker in Manitoba.
received draw #35

- Oct 31, 2017 : Draw
- Nov 3, 2017 :
Application Confirmation
- Nov 4, 2017 : File Number
- Nov 5, 2017 : Status _ Received
till now.
my status changed ‘pending’ now.
after three weeks (received to pending)

Telalca001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Hello Telalca

I just received an email from MPNP Officer last wednesday asking some info like; Why i choose my present place in Manitoba? Where will i settle in Canada? If i like working in my current job and how long i see my self working with them? Etc.

Also my employer received an email the same time with me and asked her to pay the employer compliance fee which she did already. I checked my mpnp online status and it still.assessment pending. Does it mean i will get a decision soon?
Hello sir,
I have just received my LOA, how about you?

Reactions: jehan.emporio

leolea

Apr 8, 2017
Hi Sir!

Congratulations! Im in assessment process now since i received an email last week wednesday at the same time with my employer.
Hi, jehan! did you get a call from Mpnp office??

I am in Assessment in Process now.
what should I prepare ?
Please let me know.

Thank you!

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013

what should I prepare ?
Please let me know.

Thank you!
Hello leolea!

Wow that was fast. Congrats! Are you skilled worker inland, your NOC? Im from draw 33 just had mine assessment complete. Waiting for result :)

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017

what should I prepare ?
Please let me know.

Thank you!
Hi leolea!
It took only 2 weeks from pending to in process. That's really fast.
Congrats!

leolea

Apr 8, 2017
Hello leolea!

Wow that was fast. Congrats! Are you skilled worker inland, your NOC? Im from draw 33 just had mine assessment complete. Waiting for result :)
yes, I work in Manitoba as a machine operator. noc C.
Thank you very much for reply.

I hope your processing is done well without any issues.
Luck luck!