+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Draw 20 applicants. Please Connect.

kyleecarillo

May 23, 2017
Good luck to us. My sister in law was interviewed last Friday but no update from MPNP yet. The status still in process.

What additional requirements they are requesting?

Let us pray for the best.
hello. Below is the email:

Please note that a thorough assessment of your MPNP application is currently being conducted, but requires the following document(s) to proceed:
· The job contract that you received from the Republic of Philippines Department of Agrarian Reform;
· The pay stubs that you received from the Republic of Philippines Department of Agrarian Reform from November 2015 – June 2016; and
· Bank statements demonstrating that the pay you received from the Republic of Philippines Department of Agrarian Reform was deposited at a financial institution with an account held in your name, from November 2015 – June 2016.

I would ask that you please upload the requested documentation to the MPNP database as soon as possible. Please ensure the documents are uploaded in colour, with pdf format, 300 dpi, and less than 2 MB in file size.Please email me to let me know once the documentation has been uploaded.

Please note that if I do not receive the requested information from you by 4:30 pm CST next Tuesday, August 1, 2017, a final assessment of the application will be made after this date with the information available on file.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi fingercrossed. try to check with your sponsor if he/she receive an email from the MPNP regarding the settlement plan 2. try to check in Spam folder.
Thank you so much kyleecarillo, I will definitely do this..don't know what is going on :(

disay914

May 10, 2017
NOC Code......
hello. Below is the email:

Please note that a thorough assessment of your MPNP application is currently being conducted, but requires the following document(s) to proceed:
· The job contract that you received from the Republic of Philippines Department of Agrarian Reform;
· The pay stubs that you received from the Republic of Philippines Department of Agrarian Reform from November 2015 – June 2016; and
· Bank statements demonstrating that the pay you received from the Republic of Philippines Department of Agrarian Reform was deposited at a financial institution with an account held in your name, from November 2015 – June 2016.

I would ask that you please upload the requested documentation to the MPNP database as soon as possible. Please ensure the documents are uploaded in colour, with pdf format, 300 dpi, and less than 2 MB in file size.Please email me to let me know once the documentation has been uploaded.

Please note that if I do not receive the requested information from you by 4:30 pm CST next Tuesday, August 1, 2017, a final assessment of the application will be made after this date with the information available on file.
oh ok. it is more of your employment history. i will update you once there is an update in my application

Xcel15

May 23, 2015
Thank you so much kyleecarillo, I will definitely do this..don't know what is going on :(
Hi fingercrossed, it seems that you are still in EOI stage and the application you submitted is EOI application. Every month MPNP will draw a minimum EOI score (based on your EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFECIENCY (IELTS) & CONNECTION IN MANITOBA - friends or relatives) and if your EOI score is above the minimum you will received a LAA (Letter of Advice to Apply). At LAA stage is Where your proper application for provincial nominee. Your EOI online account will change and you will get access to some questions that will require you to upload supporting documents which you answer in your previous EOI application.

What is your EOI score? the latest MPNP EOI draw is HERE ;););)

Which is unfortunately for the past year is all under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative ( Skilled worker overseas that already have job offer in Manitoba):(:(:(

Last edited:

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi fingercrossed, it seems that you are still in EOI stage and the application you submitted is EOI application. Every month MPNP will draw a minimum EOI score (based on your EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFECIENCY (IELTS) & CONNECTION IN MANITOBA - friends or relatives) and if your EOI score is above the minimum you will received a LAA (Letter of Advice to Apply). At LAA stage is Where your proper application for provincial nominee. Your EOI online account will change and you will get access to some questions that will require you to upload supporting documents which you answer in your previous EOI application.

What is your EOI score? the latest MPNP EOI draw is HERE ;););)

Which is unfortunately for the past year is all under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative ( Skilled worker overseas that already have job offer in Manitoba):(:(:(

Yes Xcel, i only submitted my eoi and now am waiting for response from last 9 months :( ..u r right they are not making normal draw...my score is 544..thank u Xcel for understanding my concern..u r good...i pray to god all of our files get new update very soon..am so worried because this file is my future.. :( :(

Ahmedb

May 12, 2017
Thanks to Almighty God, received my letter of nomination today. My time line is:
Application submitted 22/9/2016
Information requested 02 /07/2017
Supporter interview 11/07/2017
Additional information 28 /7/2017
Nomination mail 31/7/2017

Reactions: disay914

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
Hi everyone
I need information regarding family stream, i.e. resident of Manitoba sponsoring relatives.
Is it still open??
Someone told me that they are not doing draws for this category.
Please reply.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Wh
Thanks to Almighty God, received my letter of nomination today. My time line is:
Application submitted 22/9/2016
Information requested 02 /07/2017
Supporter interview 11/07/2017
Additional information 28 /7/2017
Nomination mail 31/7/2017
What is your score bro?

Xcel15

May 23, 2015
Hi everyone
I need information regarding family stream, i.e. resident of Manitoba sponsoring relatives.
Is it still open??
Someone told me that they are not doing draws for this category.
Please reply.
Hi Pawn, Yes it is still open, he/she can apply through EOI online. Click HERE.

Currently MPNP draws only for skilled worker in Manitoba and under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative (skilled workers overseas which has ready job offer in Manitoba). But don't lost hope that MPNP will start normal draw soon. latest EOI draw is HERE

You can read all info in MPNP website. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi Pawn, Yes it is still open, he/she can apply through EOI online. Click HERE.

Currently MPNP draws only for skilled worker in Manitoba and under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative (skilled workers overseas which has ready job offer in Manitoba). But don't lost hope that MPNP will start normal draw soon. latest EOI draw is HERE

You can read all info in MPNP website. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/
But whennnnnnnnnnn normal drawnnnnnnn??????????????? :( :(