+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

MUHAMMADMAAZ

Aug 25, 2016
hi admin plz add my number 00923101204831 . i have 3 times ielts exams but i got the same result from aeo. plz helps us my case for immigration and aslo case is still in processing.

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
MUHAMMADMAAZ said:
hi admin plz add my number 00923101204831 . i have 3 times ielts exams but i got the same result from aeo. plz helps us my case for immigration and aslo case is still in processing.
good luck Muhammad Maaz keep try english is just a language

venkat99

Aug 28, 2016
Hi , please read my case below

1year PG diploma -Ontario-Toronto
got 1 year PGWP work permit
started working in Manitoba,winnipeg NOC B (2173-system enginerr) from august 31st.2015 and about to complete 1year on august 31,2016 and already have employement letter dated upto sep2,2016 and outof job after that.
(apart from Have 3 years aborad experince )

work permit exipiration date-sept3 ,2016

I want to apply for Manitoba provincial nommine , MPNP says its required ongoing employement for manitoba skilled worker at the time of application

am i eligible to apply EOI? under manitoba overseas category?

and am i need to apply for Visitor visa to keep my status alive before sep3,2016?

suggest me what is the best option to stay and apply for provincial nommine?
Thank you

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
venkat99 said:
Hi , please read my case below

1year PG diploma -Ontario-Toronto
got 1 year PGWP work permit
started working in Manitoba,winnipeg NOC B (2173-system enginerr) from august 31st.2015 and about to complete 1year on august 31,2016 and already have employement letter dated upto sep2,2016 and outof job after that.
(apart from Have 3 years aborad experince )

work permit exipiration date-sept3 ,2016

I want to apply for Manitoba provincial nommine , MPNP says its required ongoing employement for manitoba skilled worker at the time of application

am i eligible to apply EOI? under manitoba overseas category?

and am i need to apply for Visitor visa to keep my status alive before sep3,2016?

suggest me what is the best option to stay and apply for provincial nommine?
Thank you

no one can answer this may be you are eligible or not, but you have great advantage, you are inland, so give it a trial first, what i just see here is the working years, MPNP requires at least 3 years of work experience, you have 1 year, but dont be discourage, try it first, apply for EOI, before a month, they will get back to you
well, why not renew your work permit, well if CIC denies it, then visitin visa too is ok, but u applying for MPNP, nomination, then applying for CIC later will takes years, that means you will no how to keep your stay there in canada during those periods

maple_dream

Aug 25, 2016
Hello all! I've tried sifting through all the pages in different topics on the MPNP regarding my problem, but I seem to have missed it in all my frantic searching.. The problem I have is that after receiving my LAA last June 30th, I unfortunately (and stupidly) ended up missing my 60-day deadline.. was unable to decline the LAA too.. My question is, how soon can I submit another EOI? I can still access my MPNP online account minus all the previous documents I uploaded.. tldr; my LAA expired and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to submit another EOI right away.

Thanks!

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Hello
Does MPNP requires 3 year of experience? I have not heard of this anywhere. They say it has to be in the last 5 years (as far as i know).

Thanking you
Ayokunlex01 said:

no one can answer this may be you are eligible or not, but you have great advantage, you are inland, so give it a trial first, what i just see here is the working years, MPNP requires at least 3 years of work experience, you have 1 year, but dont be discourage, try it first, apply for EOI, before a month, they will get back to you
well, why not renew your work permit, well if CIC denies it, then visitin visa too is ok, but u applying for MPNP, nomination, then applying for CIC later will takes years, that means you will no how to keep your stay there in canada during those periods

pashaiv

Aug 24, 2016
hey andy! thanks for all the help!

Please add me 00971554248795

Quick question:
I am still in the process of applying. Done my IELTS.
My question is:
1. Do i need to do the Express Entry on CIC site if i am doing the MPNP or is MPNP a follow up to Express Entry. Cos Im kinda confused somewhere it says MPNP does not support EXPRESS ENTRY and then later it says complete the Express entry and then apply for MPNP. So what am I missing here?

2. I have a friend in Manitoba but the consultants are not telling me exactly what he needs to submit to prove he is my friend.

Can andy/someone please shed light on this subject?

Thanks again and all the best to everybody!

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pashaiv said:

Quick question:
I am still in th

Ie process of applying. Done my IELTS.
My question is:
1. Do i need to do the Express Entry on CIC site if i am doing the MPNP or is MPNP a follow up to Express Entry. Cos Im kinda confused somewhere it says MPNP does not support EXPRESS ENTRY and then later it says complete the Express entry and then apply for MPNP. So what am I missing here?

2. I have a friend in Manitoba but the consultants are not telling me exactly what he needs to submit to prove he is my friend.

If you think you can score enough on the express entry to meet the average cutoff then go ahead . MPNP is easier for most people who have manitoba connection. If you go the MPNP route, whenever you are nominated, you follow the instructions they give you on how to apply to CIC for permanently residence. Either paper application or online.
I don't know the answer to your second question.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
pashaiv said:

Quick question:
I am still in the process of applying. Done my IELTS.
My question is:

ok misscanada already answer the first question
he will submit sp2[thats a form, pdf he will fill there and submit to them]
he will give you 3 of this documents so your photocopy and submit it with your application
drivers license
health card
birth certificate
permanent residence card, etc

vishal25889

Jun 21, 2016
andy108 said:
For 2016 MPNP applicants!

Please post any questions, answers, plans and timelines here.

For any questions we have a Watsapp group. I can add you. We will try to answer all of your questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have a MPNP tracker: http://myimmitracker.com/mpnp - please add you details there.

Good luck!

add me 9825344035