+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, this question is on behalf of a friend who just arrived in Manitoba, Canada as a PR and got his nomination from the province of Manitoba.

Is there a minimum requirement on how long he has to stay in Manitoba? He has a potential offer from a company in Toronto and needs to know when he can move from one province to another. Please let me know.

Thank you!

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira.r said:
Hi guys, this question is on behalf of a friend who just arrived in Manitoba, Canada as a PR and got his nomination from the province of Manitoba.

Is there a minimum requirement on how long he has to stay in Manitoba? He has a potential offer from a company in Toronto and needs to know when he can move from one province to another. Please let me know.

Thank you!
i think your friend might be in the best position to answer the question since he is already in Manitoba. He'd probably be able to inquire from reliable sources on ground.

harmanhallan

Aug 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
30-06-2016
Nomination.....
02-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
I want to ask, Do US and Canada embassies share their information

previously my friend from US filled my DS160 on behalf of me and he filled mistake in the name of institute from where i have graduated. He didn't share DS160 in hurry or un-intentionally. so i was not aware of the mistake. When I have appeared in US B1/B2 interview I got visa refusal.

Will this situation cause any problem in my MPNP immigration?

How can I correct that?

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
harmanhallan said:
I want to ask, Do US and Canada embassies share their information

previously my friend from US filled my DS160 on behalf of me and he filled mistake in the name of institute from where i have graduated. He didn't share DS160 in hurry or un-intentionally. so i was not aware of the mistake. When I have appeared in US B1/B2 interview I got visa refusal.

Will this situation cause any problem in my MPNP immigration?

How can I correct that?
Not quite, it could be a coincidence.

harmanhallan

Aug 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
30-06-2016
Nomination.....
02-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
kingskid said:
Not quite, it could be a coincidence.
Thanks for making some comfortable.

Should I fill a new DS-160 and appear in interview again.

May i get visa this time to meet my sister in US.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

@ mira.r

yes he can
Anyone gained PR by Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) may
reside anywhere they want in Canada, not only the nominated
province. Any restriction to residency is unconstitutional. Charter of
Rights and Freedoms Sec. 6 (2)

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Ayokunlex01 said:

@ mira.r

yes he can
Anyone gained PR by Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) may
reside anywhere they want in Canada, not only the nominated
province. Any restriction to residency is unconstitutional. Charter of
Rights and Freedoms Sec. 6 (2)

Yes, it is okay to stay anywhere BUT you would have impaired the chances of your supporter from supporting another application. Such supporter wont be happy with you. Except it is and agreement with your supporter, it will definitely break your relationship and can lead to cruel.

olufunso

Aug 14, 2016
Hi,

Am glad to be a part of this forum.I got my LAA on the 26th of June with the batch 18 of the EOI 2016 draws and will be submitting my full application by next week hopefully by God's grace. I'd like to know all the processes/stages involved in MPNP -SW scheme and the average duration of the entire processing. I'd also want to enquire about express entry and how best to go about it.

Thanks in anticipation.

misscanada123

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olufunso said:
Hi,

Am glad to be a part of this forum.I got my LAA on the 26th of June with the batch 18 of the EOI 2016 draws and will be submitting my full application by next week hopefully by God's grace. I'd like to know all the processes/stages involved in MPNP -SW scheme and the average duration of the entire processing. I'd also want to enquire about express entry and how best to go about it.

Thanks in anticipation.
I think your best source of info is to read and digest the www.immigratemanitoba.com website. I have done the same and I just submitted my EOI just days ago. I've probably read the website 15times if not more.

As for express entry, here is a helpful link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
If you are able to make enough points on the CRS score to be invited to apply then no problem, but if you are depending on Manitoba nomination to qualify for express entry then you would have to wait for the nomination.Mind you, if Manitoba nominates you, you have to follow their instructions for cic application. If mpnp does not ask you to apply via express entry, you shouldn't. Simply follow their instructions to apply to cic at that time.

Average duration to get MPNP nomination? I'm not sure but I think it's around 6months after which you then apply to CIC. Perhaps someone else can help answer that.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello All,

One query please...

My brother is Mechanical Engineer (NOC 2132), But actually he is serving as Quality Engineer in mechanical company .... Please suggest how should I take it on?
Will it fall under some other NOC?

Thanks All.

mohgulis

Aug 12, 2016
Hi ! :)

I would like to ask how to decline LAA for MPNP?

I submitted in my EOI a five years work experience. But when I entered the dates of of employment in MPNP Online, I got a warning sign that says it is less than 5 years.
I think it's because of the 6 days gap between my previous and current job. :'( :'(

Please help. Thanks!