BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
amy_zira said:
Hello All,

One query please...

My brother is Mechanical Engineer (NOC 2132), But actually he is serving as Quality Engineer in mechanical company .... Please suggest how should I take it on?
Will it fall under some other NOC?

Thanks All.

it will still be under that NOC CODE

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
hi I want to ask regarding Eoi Manitoba

I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION ON- 14 MARCH 2016

GOT LAA - 7th April 2016

SP1 -15TH MAY

APPLICATION CONFIRMED -16th may 2016

GOT FILE NUMBER - 17th may 2016

Submitted SETTLEMENT PLAN 2 ON - 30 may 2016

Status of my file is showing" RECEIVED "

WHAT WILL BE IN.FEATURE STEPS N WHEN D STATUS OF FILE WILL BE CHANGED

HuhHuhHuhHuh??'

yeokyungjin

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2016
mohgulis said:
Hi ! :)

I would like to ask how to decline LAA for MPNP?

I submitted in my EOI a five years work experience. But when I entered the dates of of employment in MPNP Online, I got a warning sign that says it is less than 5 years.
I think it's because of the 6 days gap between my previous and current job. :'( :'(

Please help. Thanks!
If it is a warning, it is fine. I got the same thing from my EOI then I emailed them, they said that it should be fine since the points are not changing anyway (4yrs from 5yrs). You can email them if you want to confirm.

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MPNP under the Expression of Interest System – Draw #20 –

August 24, 2016

Skilled Workers in Manitoba

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 176

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 592

Skilled Workers Overseas

Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 538

Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 543

Reactions: sidhu08

rahul20apr

Aug 25, 2016
Hello,

I am new to this forum and was exploring options to apply for MPNP. I have an active express entry profile but no connections / job in Manitoba. Is there any way i can apply ? please suggest

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
rahul20apr said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum and was exploring options to apply for MPNP. I have an active express entry profile but no connections / job in Manitoba. Is there any way i can apply ? please suggest

yea, there is a program for that, it is called manitoba exploration visit, its meant for applicants in that cartegory, now they have a thread in this forum, you want to immigrate to manitoba, but no sponsor, EV is the right choice, now, you will do more research on it

mohgulis

Aug 12, 2016
yeokyungjin said:
If it is a warning, it is fine. I got the same thing from my EOI then I emailed them, they said that it should be fine since the points are not changing anyway (4yrs from 5yrs). You can email them if you want to confirm.
Hi yeokyungjin . Thank you for your reply. I emailed them on August 12, but they did not reply. May I know how many days/weeks is the difference of your employment history from 5yrs? Thanks a lot! :D

rahul20apr

Aug 25, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:

yea, there is a program for that, it is called manitoba exploration visit, its meant for applicants in that cartegory, now they have a thread in this forum, you want to immigrate to manitoba, but no sponsor, EV is the right choice, now, you will do more research on it

Thanks, but they are not accepting applications via EV currently :(

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
Hi Admin's,

I'm new to this forum and looking more info about MPNP. Kindly add my number +91 8754477427 to whatsapp group if its still alive.

Thank you