IELTS Request
god know
Add my number +917508429931
My points are 543

Sunny G

Jun 9, 2016
sb689 said:
Hi saroj83,
I dont have any specific suggestion for you. As they are beyond my experience.But my gut feeling is, if I were in your position, I would have submitted full application to MPNP online account as I have already got access. If anything is wrong in the case file, MPNP will shut down application processing or the account in due time because it is under their full control, so there is nothing to worry much.
Hi m from draw 9 but nothing changed yet ! Worried about all this, could u please help me in this regard . Noc 3113 ilets 7 bands ! still recieved ! Anyone with same situation as mine

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
ayman74 said:
Thanks a lot .

Well, I stayed in Winnipeg for 2 weeks, from 3/5/2016 to 17/5/2016. It was great. I had many interviews with companies in my line of work (Web Design). I also looked for schools for my kids, housing opportunities, cost of living, ...etc.

I wasn't able to get a job offer. However once nominated you'd be eligible to work at the province which nominated you without a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Yes I was interviewed by MPNP officer. The interview was fun, and lasted for almost an hour.
Questions were more like, what my IELTS score was, if I had any connections to any other province, what I was doing during the visit, who I had met, ...etc.

Later on I received an approval email with a code to enter at my EOI, then received LAA with the latest draw. Application submitted a couple of days ago.

wow, that was nice! so, no on-the-spot confirmation, you'd have to wait for an email? the approval email with the code gave you additional 500 points?

thanks for the info

sb689

Mar 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI submitted:02-05-2015 | LAA received:25- 09-2015 | Full application submitted to MPNP:09-10-2015 | sp2 submitted:20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
Assessment pending:27-02-2015 | Assessment in process:03-03-2016 | Interview of supporter:04-03-2016 | Assessment complete:11-03-2016 | Nomination from MPNP:14-03-2016 | Full application submitted to CIC by Fedex:31-05-2016 | application received:06-06-2016
AOR Received.
First AOR from CIC : 24-08-2016 | Second AOR from Singapore : 13-09-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application package
File Transfer...
13-09-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03_2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
RPRF request : 02-05-2017 | PPR request : 5-5-2017 | PP submitted : 11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017 | visa on hand : 14-06-2017
Sunny G said:
Hi m from draw 9 but nothing changed yet ! Worried about all this, could u please help me in this regard . Noc 3113 ilets 7 bands ! still recieved ! Anyone with same situation as mine
Hi SunnyG,

Wait, pray, help other candidates in this forum, celebrate your forum friend's success, these are the four things I do at my waiting stages. Apart from that, when you have already submitted your full application into MPNP online account, you have nothing else to do (except if your status changes then notify them - "you can – and must – log back in to MPNP Online to provide new information about changed circumstances, ex: you get married or have a baby, you have a new job; you have a new address. "). Don't worry. Keep faith and pray for the best outcome.

Sunny G

Jun 9, 2016
sb689 said:
Hi SunnyG,

Wait, pray, help other candidates in this forum, celebrate your forum friend's success, these are the four things I do at my waiting stages. Apart from that, when you have already submitted your full application into MPNP online account, you have nothing else to do (except if your status changes then notify them - "you can – and must – log back in to MPNP Online to provide new information about changed circumstances, ex: you get married or have a baby, you have a new job; you have a new address. "). Don't worry. Keep faith and pray for the best outcome.
thnx for ur concern . Happy to be part of ur forum

anwer1213

Jun 20, 2016
Hi All,

I am applying for MPNP under EOI-SW.

I have a doubt, it will be great help if you reply with your advice.

I have 4+ years of experience in NOC 2172. 2+ years experience in Company A and 2+ years (current working) in Company B.
Last year Company A got shutdown. I have all the documents like; pay slips, experience letter & Resignation letter.
but there is no mangement to provide me the reference letter.
When i joined Comapny B, Company B has done the background verification (Background verification done by NASSCOM, Nasscom is the premier organisation that represents and sets the tone for public policy for the Indian software industry)
NASSCOM has provided me report of BG check(which is available online aswell).
So, this report is considerable behalf of Reference letter of Company A. Please provide with your suggestions.

Cheers,
Anwer1213

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
anwer1213 said:
Hi All,

I am applying for MPNP under EOI-SW.

I have a doubt, it will be great help if you reply with your advice.

I have 4+ years of experience in NOC 2172. 2+ years experience in Company A and 2+ years (current working) in Company B.
Last year Company A got shutdown. I have all the documents like; pay slips, experience letter & Resignation letter.
but there is no mangement to provide me the reference letter.
When i joined Comapny B, Company B has done the background verification (Background verification done by NASSCOM, Nasscom is the premier organisation that represents and sets the tone for public policy for the Indian software industry)
NASSCOM has provided me report of BG check(which is available online aswell).
So, this report is considerable behalf of Reference letter of Company A. Please provide with your suggestions.

Cheers,
Anwer1213

well read dis, i got this from there website

[size=15pt]Submit documents showing work history for the past five years and do not include jobs
that were six months or less:

Signed letter of reference from each employer of the applicant and spouse Employer letters must be on company letterhead and signed by a company

reperesentative (include contact information) Your employer must include mention of: start and end dates for employment;

adetailed description of position and duties, and the salary (wage) you were paid

so now there asking of five years, now u have 2 years working experince with different companies, and they dont accept 2 place of works, see MPNP wants soemtin clear and striaght-forward, so read whats up there, i belive u will no what to do

anwer1213

Jun 20, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
well read dis, i got this from there website

[size=15pt]Submit documents showing work history for the past five years and do not include jobs
that were six months or less:

Signed letter of reference from each employer of the applicant and spouse Employer letters must be on company letterhead and signed by a company

reperesentative (include contact information) Your employer must include mention of: start and end dates for employment;

adetailed description of position and duties, and the salary (wage) you were paid

so now there asking of five years, now u have 2 years working experince with different companies, and they dont accept 2 place of works, see MPNP wants soemtin clear and striaght-forward, so read whats up there, i belive u will no what to do

I have 4+ years of experience in last 5 years from two companies.
and i know we have to submit signed letters, but if the company is shutdown

so what will be the alternative way. Smiley

can we submit Statuary bond signed from colleagues of that company..?

natasamezej

Dec 23, 2015
randeep108 said:
Add my number +917508429931
My points are 543
I would like to become a member of this group, but I don't know how? I have submitted my application 10 days ago (received LAA in april, submitted EOI in December), waiting and want to help others. How did you send this message? To whom?
Thank yoyu

Bidexsci

Jun 21, 2016
Hi All

I have just submitted an EOI and I got a mail in respect to the submission but I didn't see the breakdown of my score before submission is this okay? From my own estimate I scored 569. Has anyone experienced this?

Gamergne

Jun 16, 2016
Have you reviewed your Eoi before final submission... because that's where you get breakdown of your points.. hope it will helpful

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
My timeline:

04-Feb-16 - EOI to MPNP
10-Mar-16 - LAA from MPNP
11-Mar-16 - MPNP Application Status: In Progress
24-Apr-16 - Submitted Application to MPNP
26-Apr-16 - MPNP Application Status: Received
20-May-16 - SPP2 sent from Supporter to MPNP
27-May-16 - MPNP added SPP2 in the Application (Asked MPNP through an e-mail)
Current - MPNP Application Status: Received
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Pending
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP interviewed the Supporter
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment In Process
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Complete
xx-xxx-xx - Letter of Acceptance (LOA) received
xx-xxx-xx - Sent Application to CIC-CIO

anwer1213

Jun 20, 2016
noorulhuda said:
My timeline:

04-Feb-16 - EOI to MPNP
10-Mar-16 - LAA from MPNP
11-Mar-16 - MPNP Application Status: In Progress
24-Apr-16 - Submitted Application to MPNP
26-Apr-16 - MPNP Application Status: Received
20-May-16 - SPP2 sent from Supporter to MPNP
27-May-16 - MPNP added SPP2 in the Application (Asked MPNP through an e-mail)
Current - MPNP Application Status: Received
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Pending
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP interviewed the Supporter
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment In Process
xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Complete
xx-xxx-xx - Letter of Acceptance (LOA) received
xx-xxx-xx - Sent Application to CIC-CIO

Congrats noor.... inshallah soon u will complete ur process.

How much you have scored in eoi-sw?