App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
Got LAA after the June draw and submitted a full application on 11 june. Earlier after submitting EOI MPNP sent an email saying i qualify for express entry substream of mpnp.

Does anyone know the process for express entry sub stream of mpnp. Whether they would just add the points on the express entry for provincial nomination like they do for ontario provincial nominee or something else.

What is the processing time inland applicants. Someone here said less than two months and others have said 3 months? Any ideas

BinhHCM

Jun 7, 2016
noorulhuda said:
I am from the MPNP 14th draw. I have submitted my application and my sponsor also sent SP2 to mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca on 20th May, 2016. Usually, MPNP reply back to sponsor an acknowledge receipt e-mail within 12-15 days after sponsors sent the SP2 to them on the above e-mail address like the following:

Dear MPNP Supporter:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email. Documents will be added to the file. For future correspondence, please upload the documents online. To do this, applicant needs to log into his/her online account, scan and upload the additional documents.

Sincerely,

MPNP

Today, it has been more than 20 days to sent of SP2 but, my sponsor did not receive any such mail. I do not know what is wrong. Should my sponsor should ask MPNP on the above e-mail about the addition of SP2 or what action should he take?

Regards,

Noor
HI friends,
I was also worried like you. I submitted one more time and email them to ask whether they received my SP2 or not. Then I received the reply in a week.
Don't worry if you submitted successfully. Good luck.

jomy86

Apr 26, 2016
Hi,
I have received my LAA.. I have few doubts in filling the application in education and employment section.. Can some one help please... Please reply so that I can ask my questions clearly.. Plss help...

Gurpreet 1982

Mar 23, 2016
I have submitted my application under MPNP program in Feb 2016, with 459 points ....... have any chance to get LAA with these points ??
what are all of your opinion. pls share

Kcjane

Jan 28, 2015
Is there a filipino here?received LAA last june 8 . Completing my full application now.. somehow it gives me a little hope .

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
BinhHCM said:
HI friends,
I was also worried like you. I submitted one more time and email them to ask whether they received my SP2 or not. Then I received the reply in a week.
Don't worry if you submitted successfully. Good luck.
Thanks BinhHCM

Have MPNP added your SP2 in your application on first mail or they add it on sending in a second mail?

PGG15

Apr 23, 2016
Kcjane said:
Is there a filipino here?received LAA last june 8 . Completing my full application now.. somehow it gives me a little hope .
Hi. Yes I am a Filipino and I have also received my LAA last June 8, and still completing my documents.
Good luck to us!

BinhHCM

Jun 7, 2016
noorulhuda said:
Thanks BinhHCM

Have MPNP added your SP2 in your application on first mail or they add it on sending in a second mail?
Hi Noorulhuda ,
I didn't know the first or the second mail. I did not receive any replies and and did it again for sure. Some days later I received the reply. Maybe they processed slowly or we are expecting to receive the reply so quickly.
Thanks

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
BinhHCM said:
Hi Noorulhuda ,
I didn't know the first or the second mail. I did not receive any replies and and did it again for sure. Some days later I received the reply. Maybe they processed slowly or we are expecting to receive the reply so quickly.
Thanks
Thanks BinhHCM ;)

uarif92

May 11, 2016
Alright.

This is an amazing thread and I'm hopeful I'll get replies to my questions here.

I had a bunch of questions about EOI/MPNP applications and I'd also like to be added to the Whatsapp chat group. Not sure who to ask for that?

1) What are the requirements for the employer to file for an EOI? I got hired for a registered business in Winnipeg, but they're a new local business and are paying me minimum wage ($11/hr).

2) How long is the processing time for an EOI to be accepted? After my 6 months of work experience, I reckon I have about 720 points which are hopefully enough to earn an EOI.

3) How long is the processing time for the MPNP application?

4) Would I still need to be working at my current job after applying for MPNP or can I change my jobs after filling in the application?

5) What if my post-graduate work permit expires and I'm still waiting for the LAA? What could happen in such a scenario? I know I could get extension on my open work permit if I have applied for MPNP, but this would be different I guess?

Thank you kindly. I'd appreciate if someone can reply back to my questions at the earliest. As well, if there are any people who have filed for their EOIs or MPNP applications and are in Winnipeg, I'd be grateful if we could meet over for a coffee to discuss these topics.

Have a good day people.

robinsons

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2015
Nomination.....
Mar 2016
PGG15 said:
Hi. Yes I am a Filipino and I have also received my LAA last June 8, and still completing my documents.
Good luck to us!
Congrats

Demarcomechtatel

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
SA: 26-07-2016
File Transfer...
VO started processing: 01-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Was not required
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2017
uarif92 said:
Alright.

This is an amazing thread and I'm hopeful I'll get replies to my questions here.

I had a bunch of questions about EOI/MPNP applications and I'd also like to be added to the Whatsapp chat group. Not sure who to ask for that?

1) What are the requirements for the employer to file for an EOI? I got hired for a registered business in Winnipeg, but they're a new local business and are paying me minimum wage ($11/hr).

2) How long is the processing time for an EOI to be accepted? After my 6 months of work experience, I reckon I have about 720 points which are hopefully enough to earn an EOI.

3) How long is the processing time for the MPNP application?

4) Would I still need to be working at my current job after applying for MPNP or can I change my jobs after filling in the application?

5) What if my post-graduate work permit expires and I'm still waiting for the LAA? What could happen in such a scenario? I know I could get extension on my open work permit if I have applied for MPNP, but this would be different I guess?

Thank you kindly. I'd appreciate if someone can reply back to my questions at the earliest. As well, if there are any people who have filed for their EOIs or MPNP applications and are in Winnipeg, I'd be grateful if we could meet over for a coffee to discuss these topics.

Have a good day people.
Could you post your answers if you get them through the watsup messenger, please and thank you!!

ayman74

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody :)

Well based on my successful Exploratory Visit last month and my EOI, I have received LAA based on the latest draw #17 from MPNP and right now I'm filling in my application.

I have a question, will my application carry on to the Express Entry once nominated? or How does it work?
On what bases does an MPNM Application go on to CIC Express Entry and not through the paper-based procedures?

Thanks a lot.