+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
please advise, i send my documents thru dhl last november 4 and id been tracking my shipment since then.. no update since November 8 and i thought it was all fine. until this afternoon that they updated some status on my shipment thru their website that i do not understand. Does anyone here encounter the same thing? i called customer service here in Manila and they informed me that my shipment was received last nov 10 and explained that my first shipment number had problem so they just suddenly change my reference number (without informing me btw) in which stated that someone from immigration office already received my documents. but i do not have any proof except for the statement of the agent.
hi did u got medical request .i got my uci on 24 jan 18

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello All,

I received my LAA last month and I am in the process of filling in the application and uploading the documents.

I have a query, if somebody could help me out:

- What to fill in the education history? Shall we fill in the details of 10th and 12th?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: nattymagna

tushar23

Apr 26, 2016
please advise, i send my documents thru dhl last november 4 and id been tracking my shipment since then.. no update since November 8 and i thought it was all fine. until this afternoon that they updated some status on my shipment thru their website that i do not understand. Does anyone here encounter the same thing? i called customer service here in Manila and they informed me that my shipment was received last nov 10 and explained that my first shipment number had problem so they just suddenly change my reference number (without informing me btw) in which stated that someone from immigration office already received my documents. but i do not have any proof except for the statement of the agent.

How do they check overseas employment physically? Do they send someone or they make an international call?

tushar23

Apr 26, 2016
Hlo guys
I am draw 15 applicant
I got refusal letter on 23 October.the reason is that based on site visit at my employer I am not a network technician for which the occupation I applied to Manitoba. They wrote you are a vocational instructor.now what should I do? Could I hire a professional immigration lawyer to file a case in Manitoba court against this negative decision?because I have a 5 years exp of network technician. And I also ask to you guys could I resign from my job because I have a some family issues.
Thanku
Do they really do site visit overseas???

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hello All,

I received my LAA last month and I am in the process of filling in the application and uploading the documents.

I have a query, if somebody could help me out:

- What to fill in the education history? Shall we fill in the details of 10th and 12th?

Thanks in advance.
You must submit all completed education documents 10th onward.. DMC'S, Passing certificates, degrees, diplomas etc.

Reactions: Karan.4

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do they check overseas employment physically? Do they send someone or they make an international call?
you mean how do immigrant officers verify your employment status if you were an outland? i am actually not sure but our HR said someone verifies my employment, i think it might be through call or email or website. they have all the means to check i guess.

tushar23

Apr 26, 2016
you mean how do immigrant officers verify your employment status if you were an outland? i am actually not sure but our HR said someone verifies my employment, i think it might be through call or email or website. they have all the means to check i guess.
Thank you for your reply, isreyes. I was worries as my employer does not know english well. So I do not know how they would check it?

And I work in small clothing factory and I am a manager since I got hired last year as they do not have any other position to offer. I checked my occupation on NOC code as manufacturing managers. But the requirement of NOC of manufacturing manager is you would require 5 to 10 years of supervisor experience. Would not it conflict to my experience?

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply, isreyes. I was worries as my employer does not know english well. So I do not know how they would check it?

And I work in small clothing factory and I am a manager since I got hired last year as they do not have any other position to offer. I checked my occupation on NOC code as manufacturing managers. But the requirement of NOC of manufacturing manager is you would require 5 to 10 years of supervisor experience. Would not it conflict to my experience?
hi, actually, as far as i know and based on my experience, if it said they were requiring 5 years or more for work experience (on your current employer), you do need to comply with it unless you will look for other programs which does not require work experience. you might check their website for other options as i am not an expert. but best of luck on your application tushar23.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Can some one kindly post the invitation link of the whatsapp group

thanks

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
If there is anyone who already moved to the federal stage of the application and received AOR, and who have any questions about settlement in Manitoba, please let me know, I can provide information.

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi everyone,
I have some questions. I Received LAA this month under mpnp skilled worker stream. I applied once before but my file was not processed due to 4 days work experience difference in EOI submission date. Now what i want to ask is did the officials still have record of my previous application from 2 years back which was not even processed? Should i mentioned it in my current application or make a new beginning? My sponsor called the mpnp office but they didn't confirm about the previous data availabilty.
Second question is did mpnp officials really investigates about your job?

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hi everyone,
I have some questions. I Received LAA this month under mpnp skilled worker stream. I applied once before but my file was not processed due to 4 days work experience difference in EOI submission date. Now what i want to ask is did the officials still have record of my previous application from 2 years back which was not even processed? Should i mentioned it in my current application or make a new beginning? My sponsor called the mpnp office but they didn't confirm about the previous data availabilty.
Second question is did mpnp officials really investigates about your job?
Regarding your Records..
YES they do have your record if the application was refused or returned for being incomplete.. All they need to do is put your name and date of birth in there system and it will pop up...
Regarding physical verification at your work place..
again YES they can check if they are not satisfied with your documentation.. !!

Don't try to be smart with them, they can ban you from filling another application for 5 years.