+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Did you get MR? Most of my clients are receiving it these days.
its good news if some one got MR request because we are waiting almost 10 month after FT. can you please clarify Visa Office who got MR. i m from NDVO and not seen any one who got MR

prakashh14

Jun 15, 2018
HI My IELTS scores is
L = 5.50
R=6.00
W=5.50
S=6.50
Can you please check and let me know about the eligibility.
My CLB is 6.. Am i eligible

your help is highly appreciated.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
its good news if some one got MR request because we are waiting almost 10 month after FT. can you please clarify Visa Office who got MR. i m from NDVO and not seen any one who got MR
I will check with my client in India to see if they received anything yet. Some clients in the Philippines, Morocco, Algeria, Chile, Pakistan and Iran received it recently.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you get MR? Most of my clients are receiving it these days.
no i did not. im still waiting for a message to pop out on my email. what batch are your clients? is MR comes first before FT? not receiving any of those yet. UCI received January this year by the way.

Last edited:

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
no i did not. im still waiting for a message to pop out on my email. what batch are your clients? is MR comes first before FT? not receiving any of those yet. UCI received January this year by the way.
I'm guessing that means that you got AOR in January. The ones that are receiving MRs are October and November 2017. I think you will probably still wait a few weeks before getting MR. I don't know what FT stands for.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm guessing that means that you got AOR in January. The ones that are receiving MRs are October and November 2017. I think you will probably still wait a few weeks before getting MR. I don't know what FT stands for.
yeah, i meant AOR. oh thats a relief, im probably few more weeks away. as long as im on track, ill be fine. thanks for the update. anyway, FT means File Transfer.

Reactions: permafrost_can

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
yeah, i meant AOR. oh thats a relief, im probably few more weeks away. as long as im on track, ill be fine. thanks for the update. anyway, FT means File Transfer.
Yep you're definitely on track. You can take advantage of this time in which you won't see much movement in your application, by availing of pre-arrival services. You're definitely welcome to sign up for those where I work (we also offer information in Spanish and Tagalog), and I can recommend additional ones based on your professional interests.

Reactions: isreyes

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep you're definitely on track. You can take advantage of this time in which you won't see much movement in your application, by availing of pre-arrival services. You're definitely welcome to sign up for those where I work (we also offer information in Spanish and Tagalog), and I can recommend additional ones based on your professional interests.
thank you, ill take note of that and let you know once im ready and sure with my application.

shahmir

Mar 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Passport Req..
20-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
EOI Applied -19 Feb 2016
LAA- 10 Mar 2016
LOA-31 Mar 2017
CIC Received- 18 Sep 2017
UCI- 19 Oct 2017
Medical Req- 01 Jun 2018
Medical done- 21 Jun 2018

I am MPNP Paper based applicant, any idea what to expect next and how soon?

Reactions: Telalca001

nattymagna

Jul 15, 2018
Hello guys

i have a few questions

while filing my EOI i stated i had relations in Manitoba. i just got my LAA. so i am filling up the application.

i just realized that my relation in the province doesn't have a PR.

my question is can i still use him as a supporter?

if no, can i use a Friend who has a PR. since i already filed using close relative

nattymagna

Jul 15, 2018
Hello All,

I received my LAA last month and I am in the process of filling in the application and uploading the documents.

I have a query, if somebody could help me out:

- What to fill in the education history? Shall we fill in the details of 10th and 12th?

Thanks in advance.
i have same query too

Reactions: Karan.4