PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
My assessment complete on 5 October. Now 17 days have passed and no response from MPNP. Plz tell Me how much time I have to wait to take response.

Dawinderpandher

Mar 24, 2017
manitoba canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Hlo guys
I am draw 15 applicant
I got refusal letter on 23 October.the reason is that based on site visit at my employer I am not a network technician for which the occupation I applied to Manitoba. They wrote you are a vocational instructor.now what should I do? Could I hire a professional immigration lawyer to file a case in Manitoba court against this negative decision?because I have a 5 years exp of network technician. And I also ask to you guys could I resign from my job because I have a some family issues.
Thanku

bhargavtrip

Sep 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for manitoba MNPN as my close relative stays there, Can you please provide me the link to calculate CSR for Manitoba, MNPN also can you please also let me know the last cut off for the draw.

kyleecarillo

May 23, 2017
Hi All,

Update on my status. Regards!

DRAW #14 = score 545
EOI : 30 Sep 15
LAA : 14 Mar 16
Full App : 1 Apr 16
SP2 Subm : 5 Apr 16
Asses Pend : 5 Nov 16
Asses Proc : 23 Dec 16
Sponsor int : 30 Dec 16
Asses Comp : 4 Jan 17
LOA email : rcv 5 Jan 17
March 13, 2017 - Courier to CIO via DHL
March 17, 2017 - ON-CAD DHL office (transfer to local courier Loomis Express)
March 22, 2017 - CIO received the documents (signed by Mike)
May 28, 2017 - Email received (App no. and UCI)
May 31, 2017 - Create GCKey user ID and password (paper based application LINK done!)
June 15, 2017 - Received email to check CIC message. (Requesting a medical request with Med application form and instruction)
June 29, 2017 - Done medical (result done upload in eMedical awaiting cic online update)
Hi Imie,
I received my LOA last October 10. I've finished filling-in all the forms needed.
Do you have an idea regarding the submission of Police or NBI clearance? I mean do i need to submit that now or i can submit it later on? I'm having a hard time getting a Police clearance in Taiwan and NBI in Philippines as i'm currently here in Bahrain.

neha upneja

Sep 15, 2017
Hi,
NEED ADVISE.. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.

Our Score is 552 for Skilled Workers Overseas, any chance or idea if the current score for the past draws will go down???
What are my options? Have a brother in Manitoba.

Thank You. Please advise.

-KG
Hi,

did you get any positive response from there, I am having the similar case

SP22

Mar 24, 2017
We have received information regarding your employment and it appears the information
stated on your reference letter provided in your application does not provide complete and
truthful information regarding your employment. Verifications regarding your employment were
conducted and it appears you are not working as a full time Data Entry Clerk for Center for
Advance Learning in Computers and performing the duties as outlined in your reference letter.

SP22

Mar 24, 2017
I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on
the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

FaithGalore

Nov 18, 2017
Hello,

My sister is under MPNP and been living to Winnipeg for 3 years on February 8, 2018.
Her jobs were unstable in Winnipeg and she is now under Employment Insurance.
For almost 3 years now, she cannot buy her own condo unit nor a car to drive because of
her unstable situation.

Consequently, she is moving to another province after her 3 years of stay there.
MY QUESTION: is there any LIVING PROOF OF PEOPLE DENIED THEIR SPONSORSHIP RIGHTS
AGAIN after their sponsored persons left Winnipeg for whatever personal reasons?

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi all
I have doubts regardingo EOI profile. I visited once my uncle who lives in Ontario and I stayed one month. That was 15 years ago... I was a teenager, should I declare it in my profile? I dont want to miss an opportunity in Manitoba just for this visit.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please advise, i send my documents thru dhl last november 4 and id been tracking my shipment since then.. no update since November 8 and i thought it was all fine. until this afternoon that they updated some status on my shipment thru their website that i do not understand. Does anyone here encounter the same thing? i called customer service here in Manila and they informed me that my shipment was received last nov 10 and explained that my first shipment number had problem so they just suddenly change my reference number (without informing me btw) in which stated that someone from immigration office already received my documents. but i do not have any proof except for the statement of the agent.