Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
22-09-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-14
LANDED..........
In Early Nov
yes for 6 months & do transaction as well.
They require statement of 6 month but account should be old & in use.

raman69

Star Member
Dec 17, 2010
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
MPNP-winnipeg(manitoba), PR Fedral-Ottawa
NOC Code......
6231 NOC-B (Insurance Broker)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9 2014(Mpnp) Feb 9,2015 (Federal PR)
Doc's Request.
Additional documents requested, ask to filled newly separated schedule A for spouse only on Oct 20,2015. Sent by fax and post as well on oct 21,2015
Nomination.....
Nov 30 2014
AOR Received.
XEP-April 24,2015 EP-June 15,2015
File Transfer...
Feb 09,2015
Med's Request
Sep 10,2015
Med's Done....
Sep18,2015 and medical received on ECAS Oct 23,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 3,2016( i was back home, sent an email and asked to changed visa office, got email back, sent passport and got back visa stamped, landed succesfully)
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
since 2010, landed for PR Mar 5,2016(Ottawa Airport)
working in winnipeg on workpermit since last 2 year and working skill level-B job, i applied mpnp in feb 2014 and got file number and sent sp2, since then didn't hear anything from them yet. last friday sent email with file number but no response yet.

1) what do you think friends from your experience how long do they take to response back to email?
2)do you think they gonna process 2014 files in 2014?

lilocorpuz

Mar 14, 2014
Hi guys. Does anyone here who submitted their application MARCH 2014? Any good news guys? Because up to now im still waiting and very anxious. My status when i log in immigrate manitoba site is RECIEVED. Please reply.

March 12, 2014 applied
March 14, 2014 file number recieved
April 2014 settlement plan 2

ferrari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Nomination.....
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application -expired
Hi everyone... I'm new here. Just thought id share my timeline.
Submitted application on 14 Jan 2014
AOR letter received dated 10 Feb 2014
And now waiting for sponsor interview ;D

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
ferrari said:
Hi everyone... I'm new here. Just thought id share my timeline.
Submitted application on 14 Jan 2014
AOR letter received dated 10 Feb 2014
And now waiting for sponsor interview ;D
What is mpnp file status?

ferrari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Nomination.....
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application -expired
It is still "Received"

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Any update for 2014 Applicants? Thanks

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
LemonLuv said:
1. MPNP rules may change anytime so i think one of the best steps to take is to always keep yourself updated with the current news.
2. Next, prepare all your docs especially birth certificates, passports, transcripts, employment certificates, etc.
3. Also, increase the level of your skills, it won't hurt if you attend some training relative to your area of specialization, as one of your preparation.
4. Might as well increase your savings, the bigger the amount for your SF, i guess the more chances of being nominated, though SF is just one area.
5. Sharpen the English skills and have IELTS if IELTS is not yet taken. (Some said they were not required to have IELTS because of the NOCs, however, others were asked of the IELTS even though there field belongs to NOC A or B)
6. It might be too soon, but if i were you, prepare and strengthen your settlement plan.

what else, i might have forgotten some stuffs. But just be sure that your documents are ready should you decide to submit your applications. It took us almost 3 months to finally submit our application because some documents were lacking when we finally decided to apply for MPNP.

We went to our previous schools and the documents were not given to us right away, well thus additional delays. we decided to apply for MPNP June and were able to finally click that 'SUBMIT' button October. whew! Hope it won't happen to you.

God bless and hope it helps.
Agreed with LemonLuv. The most time consuming might be getting all your Previous Prove of Employment. If you are working with more than 4 companies in the past 10 years, it might toke sometime for them to prepare for you since you might want to visit them one by one, and also its getting tough if you have work in companies in overseas.

Also another important things is the Police Certificate or Letter of Good Conduct. Make sure after get nominated by province, you need to submit all this important documents within the time frame to CIC for PR application. Very crucial and time consuming.

Hope it helps the above info!

Pray hard and hope they speed up the processing time. My application since 2011 until now, still waiting.

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Agreed with LemonLuv. The most time consuming might be getting all your Previous Prove of Employment. If you are working with more than 4 companies in the past 10 years, it might toke sometime for them to prepare for you since you might want to visit them one by one, and also its getting tough if you have work in companies in overseas.

Also another important things is the Police Certificate or Letter of Good Conduct. Make sure after get nominated by province, you need to submit all this important documents within the time frame to CIC for PR application. Very crucial and time consuming.

Pray hard and hope they speed up the processing time. My application since 2011 until now, still waiting.
Hi Winnie the canada bear,
I observed your visa office is Singapore...were you from SG? Did you chose that VO or CIO assign it to you.
Appreciate your reply. I'm also from SG but plan to choose Manila as my VO coz i heard SGVO took a while to process the application due to shortage of manpower.

B_E_N2014

Aug 19, 2014

Hi Winnie the Canada Bear, really sad to hear that you having been waiting the LOA for around three years, you must got great patience to go through it. We all know that the government do not receive new applications this year, so maybe they want to finished all the pending applications before next year. Wish you will get good news soon. God bless you!

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
rosy cheeks said:
Hi Winnie the canada bear,
I observed your visa office is Singapore...were you from SG? Did you chose that VO or CIO assign it to you.
Appreciate your reply. I'm also from SG but plan to choose Manila as my VO coz i heard SGVO took a while to process the application due to shortage of manpower.
Hi rosy cheeks, I'm from Malaysia. Initially I submit my application to KL office, but without being inform the KL office closed on Apr 2012. They transfer my file to Singapore and in the beginning of transition, I almost fainted as they said my file is lost and requested me to submit again, which I refuse to. It's really painful to go through all the process again plus to take the IELTS test.

I don't have a choice to choose my own VO since they transfer my file over to SVO. I though the process will be faster after transfer to Singapore but I as wrong. It toke even longer time.

Yes, I notice a lot of people are stuck with Spore VO and I believe the strike earlier have cause some delay.

You mean we can choose our VO to process our application? I didn't know that. So, may I know you are applying MPNP online or have relative or sibling in Manitoba to help submit initial file for nominations?

Pray hard and keep our finger cross and hope for the best!

B_E_N2014 said:
Hi Winnie the Canada Bear, really sad to hear that you having been waiting the LOA for around three years, you must got great patience to go through it. We all know that the government do not receive new applications this year, so maybe they want to finished all the pending applications before next year. Wish you will get good news soon. God bless you!
Hi B_E_N2014, thanks for the patient compliment. LOL I must admit that I put in a lot of patient to follow up and wait for the next step. And yes you are right, no more new applicants for year 2014. And for 2015 there will be a new guidelines as well for PR application ( which affect FSW and so forth). The CIC & Canada Government is trying their very best to clear all the backlogs and hopefully I can hear some good news within next few weeks.

Thank you and same to you too B_E_N2014, hope your application is smooth and God Bless!

karan sidhu

Oct 8, 2014
need assistance for PNP manitoba(winnipeg

hello everyone
i am karanbir and i am applying for a PNP visa ..i have a sponsor letter(MAS letter)
1).i need help regarding what sort of proofs i required to make my case strong.
2).what sort of income proof i need to submit and how much income or bank balance i need to show.
3).at what time i need sponsor letter before applying or firstly i have to apply online.just provide details address of sponsors and embassy will automatically call them about relation or sponsoring.
4).my baby is dew in December what sort of document we need to submit for our baby for applying case.

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
Hi rosy cheeks, I'm from Malaysia. Initially I submit my application to KL office, but without being inform the KL office closed on Apr 2012. They transfer my file to Singapore and in the beginning of transition, I almost fainted as they said my file is lost and requested me to submit again, which I refuse to. It's really painful to go through all the process again plus to take the IELTS test.

I don't have a choice to choose my own VO since they transfer my file over to SVO. I though the process will be faster after transfer to Singapore but I as wrong. It toke even longer time.

Yes, I notice a lot of people are stuck with Spore VO and I believe the strike earlier have cause some delay.

You mean we can choose our VO to process our application? I didn't know that. So, may I know you are applying MPNP online or have relative or sibling in Manitoba to help submit initial file for nominations?

Pray hard and keep our finger cross and hope for the best!

Hi B_E_N2014, thanks for the patient compliment. LOL I must admit that I put in a lot of patient to follow up and wait for the next step. And yes you are right, no more new applicants for year 2014. And for 2015 there will be a new guidelines as well for PR application ( which affect FSW and so forth). The CIC & Canada Government is trying their very best to clear all the backlogs and hopefully I can hear some good news within next few weeks.

Thank you and same to you too B_E_N2014, hope your application is smooth and God Bless!
Hi winnie
I applied online.
I have relatives in Manitoba but it was my first cousin who sponsor me.We can choose our VO,its either the country we currently stay or our country of nationality.

Ms. Ley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
rosy cheeks said:
Hi winnie
I applied online.
I have relatives in Manitoba but it was my first cousin who sponsor me.We can choose our VO,its either the country we currently stay or our country of nationality.

Hello everyone!
Hello rosy cheeks. Hows ur application? What's your status now? Did u n ur sponsor got interviewed already?
Btw, how can we choose our VO?