+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
LemonLuv said:
I mean in the form Schedule 4: ECONOMIC CLASSES - PROVINCIAL NOMINEES please tell me if I have filled this right.

1. Your full name
LAST NAME
FIRST NAME
MIDDLE NAME

2. Your Date of Birth: YYYY-MM-DD

3. Which provincial government has nominated you? MANITOBA
Provincial Stream/Category? FAMILY STREAM?

4. Funds $ XXXXX.00

Thanks
Yes, I know that what you are asking for is about schedule 4. And, as I mentioned earlier, I just simply indicated "Provincial Nominee Program".

My reply is also to lift up the spirit of nongv07 and give him assurance that what he did is just ok.. because as he posted earlier (quoted below), he also written the same words as mine.

nongv07 said:
oh my,i am wrong.i put it as provincial nominee program.would it that be ok?
But, if you want, you could answer it this way:

Provincial stream/category? Family Stream/Provincial Nominee (your stream is "family" and category is "provincial nominee")

And, as an advice, just plainly refer to the "Guide" provided by CIC and not to look for any other else in other sites, so that you wouldn't get confused. Remember that you are filling up CIC forms and you must follow their guides. Please refer to the link for the guide.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

//hth

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
crazyfr0st said:
Would like to ask. I recently sent my application to cic sydney, ns
.. But dhl delivered it to halifax, ns... Is it the same with you before? Pretty anxious about the delivery process. Thanks.
If I remember it right... my tracking showed the package was held for a day in halifax but eventually delivered in Sydney.

//hth

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
GKarl said:

Yes, I know that what you are asking for is about schedule 4. And, as I mentioned earlier, I just simply indicated "Provincial Nominee Program".

My reply is also to lift up the spirit of nongv07 and give him assurance that what he did is just ok.. because as he posted earlier (quoted below), he also written the same words as mine.

But, if you want, you could answer it this way:

Provincial stream/category? Family Stream/Provincial Nominee (your stream is "family" and category is "provincial nominee")

And, as an advice, just plainly refer to the "Guide" provided by CIC and not to any other else, so that you wouldn't get confused. Please refer to the link for the guide.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

//hth
Copy, thanks

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
Hello!

An update from my side is the following:
18 August - Medical request

Could anyone update the timeline for me?

crazyfr0st

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
GKarl said:
If I remember it right... my tracking showed the package was held for a day in halifax but eventually delivered in Sydney.

//hth
Thanks... In tracking details, it showed delivered to halifax received by ... With no name on it. Anyway, we called already at dhl and they said they have local partners at ns and they are the ones who will deliver it. But it cannot be seen by tracking online.

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
crazyfr0st said:
Thanks... In tracking details, it showed delivered to halifax received by ... With no name on it. Anyway, we called already at dhl and they said they have local partners at ns and they are the ones who will deliver it. But it cannot be seen by tracking online.
I guess there's nothing more you could do then but wait for your AOR from CIO-NS.

Looking at the positive side, I didn't experience any bad services with DHL throughout my whole application process, so I believe you could take their word at face value and believe that your package will be delivered eventually.

Anyway, just keep with you evidence (hard/printed copy of the tracking sheet) that you complied and submitted your application to CIO-NS within the time frame, as specified in your LOA.

atb//

crazyfr0st

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
GKarl said:
I guess there's nothing more you could do then but wait for your AOR from CIO-NS.

Looking at the positive side, I didn't experience any bad services with DHL throughout my whole application process, so I believe you could take their word at face value and believe that your package will be delivered eventually.

Anyway, just keep with you evidence (hard/printed copy of the tracking sheet) that you complied and submitted your application to CIO-NS within the time frame, as specified in your LOA.

atb//

Thanks again... I do hope so... Glad you responded to my anxiety. Lol ;)

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
Divcha said:
Hello!

An update from my side is the following:
18 August - Medical request

Could anyone update the timeline for me?
Congrats

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
hello guys,

maybe someone here can advice me.. I applied for PR to CIO-NS last June 19, 2014 and they've received it last June 26,2014 with no receivers name as per DHL tracking. My VO is in Manila, Philippines. Is this normal since until now I haven't received any AOR from CIO-NS. What is the best thing to do?

Thank you so much

sweetlove16

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Good Day! I hope you can help me. I am currently applying for MPNP- Manitoba Support.

Below are my questions:
1. Is it okay for my relative to answer the settlement plan part 2 by handwritten. and submit it personally to MPNP Office? or does it have to be online? if online where should she email it?
2. my relative is currently sponsoring another relative (who applied last year), what will my relative put in result of application of previous support? is it okay to put pending? ongoing? waiting for visa?

Thank you very much!

Positibongpinay

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
thomasuk said:
It is not acceptable officially to copy or on behalf a required person's signature. You can send all relevant docs to your husband via email. He can complete the form with relevant signature and photos. Also he needs to collect a current residential police clearance certificate, so your husband can send all relevant documents to you via courier. I think it would be much efficient and correct way to deal with situation. You may waste some time regarding sending and getting back docs from states but it is worth to waste this time.
thanks, Thomasuk

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Guys..
Any idea when can I get my LOA in hand.
Status changed as COMPLETED on 6th Aug’14 (2 weeks ago)
My home county in INDIA.
Thanks

S Singh

Jun 8, 2012
Hi all,
I got interviewed by mpnp representative on 29th May 2014. But its been more than two and a half month and still my assessment is in process. What might be happening with my application????? Please if anyone have information Please Share!!! I am really worried. ??? :eek: :'(

Thank you in advance.