15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
mayoress said:
The first date on everybody's timeline is for SP2.
I think it is different with her case, because according to her timeline (in her previous posts) she submitted her SP2 on March 18. I wonder why she was asked to submit additional documents twice (June 18 & August 17) aside from SP2.

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Hi,
I have questions.

In letter of approval how many time an applicant have to
Apply for CIO ( nova scotia) ?
I mean how much months ?

After being nominated, will CIO continue to contact with sponsor ?
Can we change our representative ?

Kindly reply.

Joivin

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13 Online GS
Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
Hi There, is there anyone who can help me answering these question?I am not a registered or Licensed Practical Nurse, what should be the answer to all these questions. PLEASE HELP ME...

Your intended occupation:Edit Working in Canada?
Answer: Practical Nurse

Your spouse's intended occupation:
Answer: Aircraft Mechanic

Is your occupation regulated in Manitoba? Yes No
Answer: Yes

If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
Answer: I must contact the CPLNM, complete the CPLNM application form to assess my education and my credentials,submit the required documents and wait for the assessment result.

If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps will be taken to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba:
Answer: NO

If your occupation is regulated, in what related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on your training and work experience?
Answer: Nursing Aide,Caregiver,Health Care Assistant

If your occupation is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba to ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba?
Answer: I Don't know what to write here please help me with this asap.

Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

If yes, please explain what steps you will take to upgrade your job skills:
Answer: N/A

Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

Answer:N/A

Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba.
Do you have the language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No
Answer: YES

Are you planning to improve your English language skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

If yes, please explain what steps you will take to improve your English language skills.

PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP HERE GUYS. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
guys one query

On SP1 they asked - Date this person became a resident of Manitoba

What date will be filled here - is it date on Medical Card OR any other doc date???

plzzz clarify.

Thanks..

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
crew04 said:
Please update my timeline

Sponsor Interview (Sister) - August 26, 2013 around 4:30PM (Canada Time)

Praying and Hoping for Postivie Result...
Hi, good news for you, did mpnp called you up also? Because some of the applicants are interviewed over the phone aside from the sponsors.

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
KHG said:
Hello.. i have a query.. what if the current employer refuses to give experience letter as per MPNP requirement ? Is there any other way out ?

Hi KHG,

In my case, I did not request for experience letter on my current employer. I submitted my offer letter and the contract copy. That is what I did. Try to check with other members too.

But maybe you can speak to your immediate superior about this requirement, maybe he will assist you on this :)

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
@amira.... ask your sponsor what date he/she got her RESIDENT. make sure complete date (MM/DD/YR), like us, before we answered the online, we have completed all the necessary information and supporting docs.

God bless.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
@tonlot.. thanks for reply...We have both dates.... PR in canada and manitoba health card date.....

read the question again - they asked - resident date in MANITOBA not in canada

so thats why i am asking which date should I fill.....PR date or Manitoba health card or any other manitoba document??

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
processing is really slow. i am Jan GS online applicant and still nothing heard from them.

Anyone with positive news??

crew04

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
rcg said:
Hi, good news for you, did mpnp called you up also? Because some of the applicants are interviewed over the phone aside from the sponsors.
As of to date no call from mpnp. only my sister called mpnp. i'll update if ever mpnp call me...

Joivin

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13 Online GS
Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
Hi There, is there anyone who can help me answering these question?I am not a registered or Licensed Practical Nurse, what should be the answer to all these questions. PLEASE HELP ME...

Your intended occupation:Edit Working in Canada?
Answer: Practical Nurse

Your spouse's intended occupation:
Answer: Aircraft Mechanic

Is your occupation regulated in Manitoba? Yes No
Answer: Yes

If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
Answer: I must contact the CPLNM, complete the CPLNM application form to assess my education and my credentials,submit the required documents and wait for the assessment result.

If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps will be taken to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba:

If your occupation is regulated, in what related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on your training and work experience?
Answer: Nursing Aide,Caregiver,Health Care Assistant

If your occupation is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba to ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba?
Answer: I Don't know what to write here please help me with this asap.

Answer: N/A

Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba.
Do you have the language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No
Answer: YES

Are you planning to improve your English language skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

If yes, please explain what steps you will take to improve your English language skills.

PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP HERE GUYS. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE?

Aug 27, 2013
hii,
My name is himani i am from india i have seven years full time experince in banking sector(HDFC Bank) and my husband is self employed he is running a retail shop .One of our my family friend who is live in manitoba , will send a setelment plan 2 or (sponsorship) i would like to know am i eligible for MPNP skilled worker Program so i can apply.so please guys please give me accurate information and that will be very appreciated .

thanks & regards

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
ashu_chhabra11 said:
hii,
My name is himani i am from india i have seven years full time experince in banking sector(HDFC Bank) and my husband is self employed he is running a retail shop .One of our my family friend who is live in manitoba , will send a setelment plan 2 or (sponsorship) i would like to know am i eligible for MPNP skilled worker Program so i can apply.so please guys please give me accurate information and that will be very appreciated .

thanks & regards
Hi Himani,

You can check on this website all the information you required on how to apply for MPNP and if your eligibility to apply.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

Happy reading! :)

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
ibad17 said:
processing is really slow. i am Jan GS online applicant and still nothing heard from them.

Anyone with positive news??
I think there are things that immigration officer conducting an interview take into consideration who will be called first. It surely is not on a first come first serve basis because if your going to look closely many applicants who applied on a later time already received calls from mpnp comparing to those applied earlier, whether it is general stream or family stream. I guess one factor maybe the possible occupation you may have in manitoba. well that is only my observation.