(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
Emperor said:
This will surely help a lot of forum members have an idea of how long their application will take to process. Thanks itguy29 for the initiative and for posting the reply you got from MPNP.

Hi guys.....

(Kindly include me as one of the August2012 applicant -Genereal Stream)

I have just received an email dated Feb4 containing the message below:

Thank you for submitting an application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). This
email/letter serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our office and will be reviewed
to ensure it is complete and eligible for assessment according to current program criteria.

Your file number is listed above. Your file number should be used on all correspondence with our office, as
you may be required to provide additional documents at a later date.

Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada.

Sincerely,

This letter is computer generated and does not require a signature.

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program"

Does it mean that our application has a big chance of getting approved ? how many months will it take before we received LOA (if ever) ... .but we're really praying too hard to get approved by MPNP...

thank you all for your updates! =)
Mush

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
mushie2182 said:
Hi guys.....

Thank you for submitting an application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). This
email/letter serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our office and will be reviewed
to ensure it is complete and eligible for assessment according to current program criteria.

Your file number is listed above. Your file number should be used on all correspondence with our office, as

Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada.

Sincerely,

Does it mean that our application has a big chance of getting approved ? how many months will it take before we received LOA (if ever) ... .but we're really praying too hard to get approved by MPNP...

Mush
Hi Mush,

MPNP gave you the AOR # through email not by mail? Hope everyone will have their LOA soon.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
mushie2182 said:
Hi guys.....

Sincerely,

Mush
Welcome to the group. kindly look at the link in my signature for the full information you are expected to provide, in order to be included in the tracking sheet.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
itguy29 said:
Hi Mush,

MPNP gave you the AOR # through email not by mail? Hope everyone will have their LOA soon.
Yeah itguy29. For online applicants they get an email AOR after submitting their applications.

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Singapore Police Clearance, NBI Certification , addtl Fam info for Daughter who turned 18, personal history from 18y,o for applicant, spouse and daughter
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
AOR from CIO Sep 4,2013, AOR -SGVO Sept 30,2013
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
dinahmae said:
Hi everyone :) just would like to ask those who are granted visa...What is the maximum mos required for you before you leave your country...can you leave six months after ?
Hi,

I heard that you should use your visa before the expiry date, so it could be before or after six months from the date you receive it.
What I heard is the expiry should be one year from your Medical Test.

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Singapore Police Clearance, NBI Certification , addtl Fam info for Daughter who turned 18, personal history from 18y,o for applicant, spouse and daughter
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
AOR from CIO Sep 4,2013, AOR -SGVO Sept 30,2013
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
manitoban2013 said:
in my case, the MPNP email our sponsor for additional docs dated Jan.25, 2013 and the due date is Feb.04.. :)
Hi,

what are the additional documents they requested from you?
Thanks

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Thanks Explorewinnipeg,

I have no option without wait I Followed my Application many times but still they say that wait patiently and do not try to contact us. I am very hopeless now and just waiting for their Decision. That's All

Many thanks And Gud luck
ExploreWinnipeg said:
Hi Gat,

I sympathize with you on what happened to your application. 1 year is quite too long to wait considering that your batch mates had already received their LOA. I believe you are the only one left out in the tracking sheet. However, I still believe that your sponsor will be interviewed in a few days because you have not receive a refusal letter at this time.

Your application is still in the fighting form and soon you will get a big surprise in your life. One good thing is that you received an AOR and that is a good sign that your application has a strong possibility of getting reviewed and approved.

Let's give MPNP some more time and in the meantime join me in praying for the speedy review of your application and that in the next few days the MPNP officer will open up his eyes ( wide open) to notice that your application has been left out and that he will expedite the processing of your application until it gets approved. Amen.

Yes, have faith and believe! Relax.....

melcagienah

Nov 21, 2010
Hi! I have a question regarding applying online. It's about the documents for employment and education. They should be notarized. Usually, the sworn statement is at the back of the page. So do I have to scan it too?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melcagienah said:
Hi! I have a question regarding applying online. It's about the documents for employment and education. They should be notarized. Usually, the sworn statement is at the back of the page. So do I have to scan it too?

No need for the notarization, it will be useless.

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
Emperor said:
Yeah itguy29. For online applicants they get an email AOR after submitting their applications.
Emperor/ Itguy29, i have submitted the application thru our primary sponsor in Manitoba...but he's here in the Phils now.......
I'm hoping also that he'll get the call/interview from CIC when he gets back to Manitoba...kinda worried 'coz his flight going back to Manitoba is on Feb19....
we can never really tell when will CIC call the sponsors... ;(

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
Dear Emperor and tweety :-

Need your urgent advise for the following :-

1. Where and how to attach photographs ?
2. Where to place original LOA?
3. Should we attach paper clips to all the forms needed or should leave them unbound ?
4. Where to place supporting documents like statement of accounts , employer history, educational documents for supporting background decleration .
5. What to write in status in country column in background decleration form for personal history details if you are in your home country and did not went outside .
6.Is it mandatory to fill the signatures , dates where ever applicable with black pen ?

I am about to send the application package to CIC , kindly help me .

Regards

KB

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
karambir singh said:
Dear Emperor and tweety :-

Need your urgent advise for the following :-

1. Where and how to attach photographs ?
2. Where to place original LOA?
3. Should we attach paper clips to all the forms needed or should leave them unbound ?
4. Where to place supporting documents like statement of accounts , employer history, educational documents for supporting background decleration .
5. What to write in status in country column in background decleration form for personal history details if you are in your home country and did not went outside .
6.Is it mandatory to fill the signatures , dates where ever applicable with black pen ?

I am about to send the application package to CIC , kindly help me .

Regards

KB
Dear All,

Do we still need to submit another reference letters from employers, educational documents including transcripts, etc after receiving the LOA as attachment to the CIC Forms? I thought the documents that should be submitted should be limited to what is contained in the Check List including Bank Statements.

Regards!

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
mushie2182 said:
Emperor/ Itguy29, i have submitted the application thru our primary sponsor in Manitoba...but he's here in the Phils now.......
I'm hoping also that he'll get the call/interview from CIC when he gets back to Manitoba...kinda worried 'coz his flight going back to Manitoba is on Feb19....
we can never really tell when will CIC call the sponsors... ;(
My advise is to that he put a call through to MPNP when he is back in Manitoba, just to ask if they had called him while away on vacation.