Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi carl zeiss,

Thanks for reply but my Representive said it takes 3-4 months to get AOR and Checked their befor 2-3 months ago That shows 9 months to get LOA from INDIA. and now It Shows 10 months to get LOA from MPNP. I think No one waited more than 10 Months for Their LOA from MPNP.

Thanks & Regards
carl zeiss said:
Hi. Just have to patiently wait for your AOR. Before it takes just about 2 months to get AOR but lately it takes up to 4 months. Maybe yours is coming in a couple of weeks. Good luck!

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear
when and under which stream did you apply? i mean family or general stream?

Gat said:
Hi carl zeiss,

Thanks for reply but my Representive said it takes 3-4 months to get AOR and Checked their befor 2-3 months ago That shows 9 months to get LOA from INDIA. and now It Shows 10 months to get LOA from MPNP. I think No one waited more than 10 Months for Their LOA from MPNP.

Thanks & Regards

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear
i meant which country u belong to?

babakura said:
No visa office yet
I havent received LOA from MPNP yet

Please read my blog ... www.gamugaza.blogspot.co.uk
Cheer

taba

Mar 21, 2012
hi, im worried about my application. I applied last year of July under gs. with my 2 aunts (first cousin of my mom) who signed MAS. my intended occupation of work is nurse. but i dont have enough years of experience and ofcourse its a pointing system. and until now im still waiting for their response whether i will be approved or not. they informed me, that i need to submit manitoba health card of my 2 sponsors last september. im worried. im just praying. pray and pray and pray

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
No wonder there was rumor about closing the MPNP programme ... I can confirm that Saskachewan has tightened up its PNP programme after so many years of abuse from ppl
Pls read on

"Note: Beginning May 1, 2012, the SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade."

They changed rule for students.
Now If you graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan you must have worked for at least six months (with minimum 960 hours) of paid employment in Saskatchewan. If you have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution outside of Saskatchewan you must have worked for 12 consecutive months of paid full time employment (with a minimum of 1920 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation.

sunnyray90 said:
Sorry to hear your story. But I will request you to think for a minute and try to evaluate the underline facts which forced this policy change...

We all have to appreciate the fact that SINP Family stream was very useful program and I believe hundreds of people got benefited with that. Then who is/are responsible for this change?

No one other than someone like you and me... can any one provide me one single logic behind the fact that why people have 20 applications? How family stream applicants (not all) got “non skilled” job offers where employers are ready to wait 12+ months for them to join?

It's always few “Extra Wise” people who assumed that they will spoil the system for betterment of their personal interest and evade the system utilizing some policy loop whole.

I am in Saskatchewan for last three years and have seen significant change in quality of immigrants for last six months (with due respect to every one).

I have seen people who are unable to speak very Basic English which is a “must” requirement to survive here ...hence they implemented IELTS... is that unjustified ?

I was told by different people that their relatives have job offer under NOC “C” and “D” from Saskatchewan employers (local hotels, local restaurants etc) during the application process where length of wait is 12+ months). I also hire people with my current job and hardly believe someone can wait 12+ months for a “real” job opening ... so hardly believe the faith system and authenticity of those job offers... Hence they need job offer under NOC “A” and “B” which are skilled worker... it will increase more transparency and hence I believe it's not completely “Unfair”... but completely agree it's not realistic.

Biggest concern of SINP was multiple applications from one household. I was listing on radio and they mentioned about some examples where one house hold have 20+ file application. To me its look fishy and hardly believe that someone should allowed to have these much of applications. Opportunity should be consistent and no one should take the advantage of occupying all vacancies with/ or without any “interest”.

So I will request you all to keep your protest, but try to intimate and educate your friends and families not to exploit the system. We can only assume that government will implement or amend any policy based on country's socio economic needs, and hence no one can demand or call it unethical/unjustified...

Consider this as my deliberation about this problem and I tried to look at this with a very rational eye... I know most of you are not agreed with my view and that the root cause of this bigger issue...

www.gamugaza.blogspot.com

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

9 months gone since I applied but But No news of LOA
I got my AOR in 2.5 months only
Dont know whats going on ?

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
zealotzealot said:
Hi all,

your sponsor is being interviewed ???

Regards
BK

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zealotzealot said:
Hi all,

9 months are nothing Bro, Just wait and wait.. I applied in Dec 2010 and got my temp file number in dec 2011 and still waiting for my LOA and interview call for my sponsor.. So it's approx 17 months for me and here people get tensed in just few months. I hope people will learn a lesson of patience from me ;D

Best of luck to you.

obet

Nov 3, 2011
My timeline:

October 2011 sent application
January 2012 received AOR with file number (no addl docs required)
Made a follow up last March but was told to wait and refrain from doing follow ups since they might delay processing of application
Now still waiting PATIENTLY for relatives' interview and LOA
Update: Just received my LOA today (May 22, 2012) (letter dated April 19, 2012)
Need to submit all docs required on or before Oct. 19, 2012. God is Great!!!!

GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US! 8) 8) 8)

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
obet said:
My timeline:

Made a follow up last March but was told to wait and refrain from doing follow ups since they might delay processing of application

Hello which stream did you apply for ? and did you apply online ?
All the best

My time line
General stream
appl; Nov 4 2011
AOR : Feb 28th 2012 with no additional docs
LOA : waiting

www.gamugaza.blogspot.com

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear,
you belong to which country and where are you residing now?

Manitoba123 said:
9 months are nothing Bro, Just wait and wait.. I applied in Dec 2010 and got my temp file number in dec 2011 and still waiting for my LOA and interview call for my sponsor.. So it's approx 17 months for me and here people get tensed in just few months. I hope people will learn a lesson of patience from me ;D

Best of luck to you.

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012
mflicerio said:
Hello November applicants! May AOR/file number naba kayo? It's gonna be exactly 4 months for our application by end of this week, no AOR til now. Bat ganun? :(
My frend submitted may MPNP app on october 25, 2012..REceived AOR February 9. now waiting for LOA.

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
obet said:
My timeline:

Congratulations! Good to hear this! This means they are now interviewing October applicants. November applicants are next!!! Woohoo! :D