+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
Can you please tell me that how to inform them if I want to switch to Online application? Should I email them or call them ? Do you know anyone who did this ? Is it okay to do this in the middle because I am about to receive my LOA. Thanks.
General stream applicants are not allowed to apply online
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
yes, if i had known online application during my time of submission, i should have opted for that...it took me 10 months to receive my LOA from time of application...see? it's really long..so if you have options, choose online app
General stream applicants are not allowed to apply online
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

Dominicanish

Jul 10, 2010
Wonderful, it seems that lots of people submitted their application on 2011, I did too in Nov and received their Confirmation letter on 1 March 2012. would any body know what's the average waiting period on a Genera Streeam?

Dominicanish

Jul 10, 2010
I submitted my application in Nov 2011 and received my AOR in march 2012, Do you know if they call to reconfirm if I got the 10,000 in the bank? I have been in Winnipeg for a year now, unable to use my money because of fear of not have that amount in the bank. Does any boday has anything to share in that regards ? I applied under the general stream

lemon85

Oct 25, 2011
Dominicanish said:
I submitted my application in Nov 2011 and received my AOR in march 2012, Do you know if they call to reconfirm if I got the 10,000 in the bank? I have been in Winnipeg for a year now, unable to use my money because of fear of not have that amount in the bank. Does any boday has anything to share in that regards ? I applied under the general stream
No. They will not, they will just email you if they need additional documents like bank history statements. If you don't receive email like this, then you are lucky. All you need to do is just wait. Goodluck kimosabe

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont understand what is the reason for taking such a long time ? Its been like 3 months when I sent them the required documents after getting a temp file number, I still havent received any reply from them nor my sponsors did..

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
I submitted my application to local Visa Office at last year, September 2011. Until now still haven't received my AOR or any other further instruction from them.

Already past 8 months already still no any news from them. Some of the applicant from my country apply in different stream got their PR visa within 2.5 years. I'm quite worry about my application.

Is there anyone also face the same problem like me?

xinjin86

Apr 21, 2012
kidrobot said:
I submitted my application to local Visa Office at last year, September 2011. Until now still haven't received my AOR or any other further instruction from them.

Already past 8 months already still no any news from them. Some of the applicant from my country apply in different stream got their PR visa within 2.5 years. I'm quite worry about my application.

Is there anyone also face the same problem like me?
Count me in. I applied around the time as you. SO FAR, no AOR but just a letter with a 5 digits file number which I don't know whether it is real file number or not.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
xinjin86 said:
Count me in. I applied around the time as you. SO FAR, no AOR but just a letter with a 5 digits file number which I don't know whether it is real file number or not.

I'm waiting for them give me the official AOR with file number so that i can track my application from cic website. I only have the file number which can found on the MPNP nominated letter.

Which stream and where you submitted your application?

So worry about my application !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

I'm under MPNP, Family Support Stream, apply in Malaysia.

xinjin86

Apr 21, 2012
kidrobot said:
I'm waiting for them give me the official AOR with file number so that i can track my application from cic website. I only have the file number which can found on the MPNP nominated letter.

Which stream and where you submitted your application?

So worry about my application !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

I'm under MPNP, Family Support Stream, apply in Malaysia.
How you can track your application using the file number? I tried my file number at CIC website. It did not work.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
xinjin86 said:
How you can track your application using the file number? I tried my file number at CIC website. It did not work.

After you submit your file in your local Visa Office, they will issued an official AOR for you together with your file number. This number allow you to track your application.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidrobot

Can you please tell me this ? for MPNP general stream, how much time they take after the temporary file number and submission of required documents ? is the next step an interview call to the sponsors and my LOA ?
Kindly let me know approx duration like 1 year or 1.5 year is remaining ?

What questions will they ask from my sponsor ?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Manitoba123 said:
kidrobot

Can you please tell me this ? for MPNP general stream, how much time they take after the temporary file number and submission of required documents ? is the next step an interview call to the sponsors and my LOA ?
Kindly let me know approx duration like 1 year or 1.5 year is remaining ?

What questions will they ask from my sponsor ?
After submitted my application to MPNP, it takes about 7 months to get my application approved by MPNP officer. After they interview the sponsor through the phone, LOA will be approved within 2 weeks and your sponsor will received your letter from MPNP within 1 month.

They will ask the sponsor some questions about your occupation, background, when both of you know each other, ask whether the sponsor will financially sponsor you and help you get a job.....and etc. Is some of the basic things. Just tell them the truth and that's it.

Hope this help you.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
I think the general stream applications are taking longer now cos I applied in Nov 2011 got AOR Feb 28th and waiting for sponsor interview

Timeline
Nov 4 2011 ..Application submitted
Feb 28 2011 .. AOR with no request for additional docs
????? .......... Sponsor interview
?????????........ LOA