Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
mflicerio said:
Yup. We need to submit result by July 2, otherwise they will proceed with assessment without it.
@ mcfliereo Anong stream mo? at occupation?

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
for general stream PNP MANITOBA...
I wanna know how many points will b alloted under education criteria..

B.Com degree of 3 years via regular college course
PG DIPLOMA OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS-1 year via regular college course
MCA(master of computer applications) degree of 1 year via correspondence course

thanks

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
etivac said:
@ mcfliereo Anong stream mo? at occupation?
Hi. Family stream, my husband's a Loan Officer. I'm an Industrial Engineer. IELTS may be optional for this stream as others experienced, but it was required of us, so I think it still depends on the reviewing officer.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
mflicerio said:
Hi. Family stream, my husband's a Loan Officer. I'm an Industrial Engineer. IELTS may be optional for this stream as others experienced, but it was required of us, so I think it still depends on the reviewing officer.
I would suggest that anyone applying for the MPNP programme or any immigration programme into any english speaking country to make sure that they have their IELTS results submitted with the application to reduce time spent on processing the application...

In my situation i submitted my IELTS result with my application despite studying in an English speaking country ....

My timeline so far
MPNP General stream
App submitted : Nov 4th 2011
File number: Feb 24th 2012 with no additional docs requested (not sure if the file number is permanent or temporary cos I dont knw the diff)
Sponsor Interview: ???
LOA : ????

Please read my blog gamugaza.blogspot.com

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

I applied in dec 2010 and received a temp file number in dec 2011, I didn't received AOR, does this mean that my AOR was lost and they did sent it but i didn't received it ?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babakura said:
I would suggest that anyone applying for the MPNP programme or any immigration programme into any english speaking country to make sure that they have their IELTS results submitted with the application to reduce time spent on processing the application...

In my situation i submitted my IELTS result with my application despite studying in an English speaking country ....

My timeline so far
MPNP General stream
File number: Feb 24th 2012 with no additional docs requested (not sure if the file number is permanent or temporary cos I dont knw the diff)

I am also waiting for my sponsors to be interviewed and waiting for my LOA.. I didn't submitted IELTS result. I applied in dec 2010 and my case is moving too slow. Dont know what is the reason but I am tired of waiting and waiting :mad:: (

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

I applied in dec 2010 and received a temp file number in dec 2011, I didn't received AOR, does this mean that my AOR was lost and they did sent it but i didn't received it ?

Me too. After submitted my application they ask me wait for them give me my AOR together with file number. Until now i still haven't received it yet. Already 9 months still no news from them! The worst is the Visa Office in my country has closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidrobot said:
Me too. After submitted my application they ask me wait for them give me my AOR together with file number. Until now i still haven't received it yet. Already 9 months still no news from them! The worst is the Visa Office in my country has closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

omg bro 9 months is too much time. I am frustrated in just 5 months but I did sent them a reminding mail that I submitted the required documents and they said " yes we got those docs and we will process your case later because we got too much files with us"

:mad:

You should also mail them and ask what to do as your embassy is closed. Btw where are you from and which embassy got closed? I feel sorry for you Bro.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO DEAR
may i knw ur visa office

babakura said:

My timeline so far
MPNP General stream

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
zealotzealot said:
HELLO DEAR
may i knw ur visa office
No visa office yet
I havent received LOA from MPNP yet

Please read my blog ... www.gamugaza.blogspot.co.uk
Cheer

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi Everyone,

I am Newbie here and applied to MPNP Under general stream on 6 February 2012 and it s over 3 months now not received any confirmation from them i don't know what they people do they are just sleeping all the times and don't work....................................................so frustrated :-X

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Manitoba123 said:
omg bro 9 months is too much time. I am frustrated in just 5 months but I did sent them a reminding mail that I submitted the required documents and they said " yes we got those docs and we will process your case later because we got too much files with us"

: @

You should also mail them and ask what to do as your embassy is closed. Btw where are you from and which embassy got closed? I feel sorry for you Bro.

Manitoba123,

I already fax & email to them but no reply at all! :mad:

Then i went to Visa Office twice to check when can i receive my AOR but they just ask me wait ??? ??? ??? ???

I ask them normally when applicant will receive the AOR, at least i can know the timeline but they said based on case by case, every case is different, they said not sure about that, sometimes is 6 months, sometimes is 1 year. They are kidding! Wait 1 year to get my AOR? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I submitted my application in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This April the Visa Office was closed. All the file transfer to Singapore. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Now wondering whether should contact Singapore Visa Office because the notice on cic.gc.ca stated that "Applicants are not required to contact the offices to ensure their application is redirected."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-office.asp

When i submitted my file in Kuala Lumpur, the Canadian High Comm Malaysia stated that they will issue the AOR within 1 month. WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Where you from and how was your application status? Which category are you applying for?

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
Dear All,

I ave started another thread as MPNP Application 2012 for the members who submitted application in 2012 , appreciate if such members can share their timelines there as well.

Thanks
BK

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Gat said:
Hi Everyone,

I am Newbie here and applied to MPNP Under general stream on 6 February 2012 and it s over 3 months now not received any confirmation from them i don't know what they people do they are just sleeping all the times and don't work....................................................so frustrated :-X
Hi. Just have to patiently wait for your AOR. Before it takes just about 2 months to get AOR but lately it takes up to 4 months. Maybe yours is coming in a couple of weeks. Good luck!